TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

Most Underrated WWE Wrestler?

- This has been most likely done before, but with the "Success" of the Most Overrated Thread, why not bring this back. Who do you all think is the most underrated Wrestler in the WWE?

- To me, its Paul London by a long shot. This kid is great, and can wrestle great technically, and he is one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWE, I think. His mic skills probably need work, but his in ring talent speaks for itself, Kind of like Benoit.

- The runner up would definately be Charlie Haas. This guy is great technically, and when I've heard him speak, he's been decent. A GREAT in-ring talent, up there with the likes of Benoit/Guerrero without the experience. But they job him to Luther Reigns, and Casual wrestling fans don't give a crap about him.

What's your thoughts people?

Edge. I don't say that because he's the greatest wrestler ever or anything. Rather, people bag on him way too much. With all the critisism I see of him, you'd think he was in the bottom 10 of wrestling abilities in the company.

Guest wildpegasus
Edge. I don't say that because he's the greatest wrestler ever or anything. Rather, people bag on him way too much. With all the critisism I see of him, you'd think he was in the bottom 10 of wrestling abilities in the company.

True, Edge is underrated. I hope he has a big match against someone this year that'll turn heads.

I don't really know who's underrated anymore. THe WWE has so many new, young guys in that it's hard to say because I don't really know everyone's opinion on them. Booker T's one of the veterans that's underrated though.

Knoble's not underrated but he's definitely not used enough. That kid is a great wrestler. When he was at a house show wrestling a very good dark match against I believe the local wrestler before the match he got on the mic and starting challenging all the top tough guys in the back. The guys he mentioned? Benoit and Eddie Guerrero. Oh, I marked out for that.

Paul London isn't underrated. Everyone loves him.

True, the Smart Marks love him. But Casual fans couldnt care less if he was on TV, if they would start caring, then we would get to see him on TV.

Paul London isn't underrated. Everyone loves him.

True, the Smart Marks love him. But Casual fans couldnt care less if he was on TV, if they would start caring, then we would get to see him on TV.

If he was 10 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier then we would see him on TV.

Big Show. He can actually be successful if given the chance, but WWF seems to want to flip his character to its complete opposite every 3 months.

I could see him being a successful enforcer of a stable again. Not the leader, mind you, but it could propel him to success.

Of course, the WWF would need to bring back more stables for that to happen.

If we're talking about the IWC, I would have said Randy Orton up until a couple of months ago.

Now I'll probably go with Batista? Second place would be Edge.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

are we talking by the IWC? by the WWE? by the Casual Fans?

IWC: Big Show. Used right he's very entertaining.

WWE: Pick a crusier.

Casual Fans: Batista.

Big Show was already mentioned, but I agree fully that he is underrated here.

A-Train is also underrated. He doesn't have near the charisma of Big Show, but he has a good moveset and can work good matches when given a chance against the right person (ie. not someone who's style clashes with his, like Edge). He's not over because he bounces up and down the card faster than anybody in the company. They attempt to push him constantly, then abort it after a week or so. I don't recall him ever getting a PPV win during one of his pushes, before he goes back to Velocity again. He is easily the more talented member of the old T&A tag team.

Jamie Noble is the most underrated of the cruisers. He can outwrestle all of them save for Rey Rey and maybe Chavo, and he has better mic skills and more charisma than any other cruiser in the company. Nunzio is underrated too, but his talent level isn't as high as Noble's is.

Guest Real F'n Show

Val Venis by the IWC, Paul London or Jamie Noble by casual fans.

Guest Prof_Plague

It may sound rather standard, but I'd say Hurricane. He's a great all-arounder and charismatic. Granted, he gets a short lived push every now and again, but it's not even to get him over. Also, he could do so much more in the ring if the WWE would let him.

Guest Rrrsh
If we're talking about the IWC, I would have said Randy Orton up until a couple of months ago.

BATISTA?!?!?!?!?!

Ever since he dressed cool at a show people here blow thier load over him.

After watching Val Venis & Rhyno having a decent tag match on the recent Raw I must say that they are underrated. If only Val Venis can get a personality that people can tolerate.

Guest Real F'n Show

BATISTA?!?!?!?!?!

Ever since he dressed cool at a show people here blow thier load over him.

I agree. Just because he had a few good tag matches against CHRIS BENOIT, and he is better than the average hoss, doesn't make him good.

Guest wildpegasus
Hey... im still new to these forums.. what exactly does IWC mean?

I believe it means Internet Wrestling Community or Columnists

Guest Real F'n Show

Internet Wrestling Community, basically smarks, to be short.

My question is...since when is it Knoble?

And as for most underated...I have to say Test.

I don't think he's great or anything..but by the way I've seen the guy bashed, you'd think he was Nathan Jones/Tyson Tomko/Jon Heidenreich all put together. He's not a total botch machine like a lot of big guys, whether or not he does fuck up every now and then. He's turned something as...well a big boot, into a credible finisher. And he could always put on decent matches...barring the never ending Steiner feud, which also weren't just completely horrible. And his character...while also needing a little work, wasn't that bad. I liked cocky heel Test. And during T&A there were some pretty good backstage segments.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Most underrated???

1. Knoble

2. Val Venis

3. Tajiri

they could do so much with these guys....but then I guess they wouldn't be able to do anything with those wonderful OVW hosses.......

I never found A-Train's matches boring, infact he's one of my favorite hoss'.

The IWC may like Akio but regular wrestling fans dont really care about him which makes him under-rated to me.

Guest thatdude21601

Noble, A-train, Morley.

Tajiri was not that misused....until recently. He would fit in the upper midcard nicely though.

Batista is very underrated, he should've been the one facing Benoit for the title at Summerslam instead of "it took me 2 years and Mick Foley to finally get over" Orton.