TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Smarkdown Card!

Guest Suicide King

There was no stip in the match that you would get a tag title shot. It just says that beating the champ would put you in a good position for one. Spike Jenkins and Sean Davis get a tag title shot on Storm, which may have confused you.

Edited by Suicide King

Shows usually go up overnight... between midnight at 1 AM Eastern. With Zed posting (he's in the Mountain zone) or when Thoth posts (Pacific), sometimes it's a little later.

It's easiest just to go to bed and check the results in the morning.

Sonuvabitch. I thought the show was tomorrow! I forgot what the hell today was. FUCK~! I just finished checking over what I needed to know for my project that I have to do tomorrow (it's worth 70% of the unit's mark), so I figured I'd take all night to work on the match and get it done for tomorrow. I take full blame for the Wayward Sons no-show. God damn my fucking pathetic soul.

*absolutely livid right now with not just this, but this sent me off the edge*

I take full blame for the Wayward Sons no-show. God damn my fucking pathetic soul.

Cheer up at least a little.

It's Clark taking the insanemurderousdeath head bump you're both panicking about. :P ;) :D

It's Clark taking the insanemurderousdeath head bump you're both panicking about. :P ;)  :D

That isn't the reason why I'm absolutely furious Janus. Not by a fucking long shot.

*snips out the long winded explanation, as I swore I wouldn't write out my life problems ever again and pin it as an excuse/reason*

...let's just say, I'm at my breaking point.

*Kicks Flik in the nuts.*

It looked like life was having so much fun doing it, I thought I'd try it for myself.