TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The One and Only Vengeance Thread

Guest Staravenger
That's two matches in a row where the wrong person went over. Kane's what? 0-4 or 0-5 on PPV now? Not the way to make a monster heel.

Counting Rumble (I don't) he's 0-5, which is my prediction accuracy so far tonight.

Guest Staravenger
Good thing they didn't have Edge saying he'll take down Evolution one person at a time and then lose to Orton.

Were the fans going back and forth with the chants the whole match?

Mainly for the last 15 minutes (the match overall was in the neighborhood of 25-30)

Awww, shit now I have to watch that shitty Diva search just to see what happens with those 4.

"The following is a bathroom break match"

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
This makes me real uneasy about the ME though. Evolution has no gold right now and it's making me think Triple H is going to win the title.

*HOPES AGAINST HOPE*

Guest Salacious Crumb

He lost the PPV before that as well. I guess Shane McMahon was the last person he beat on PPV and that's mostly due to Shane beating himself.

Good thing they didn't have Edge saying he'll take down Evolution one person at a time and then lose to Orton.

Yeah they started off totally behind Randy and Booing Edge but then it just got totally messed up and they cheered and booed everything. Wicked crowd.

The crowds singing the "Nah nah nah hey good bye" at Randy for some reason

Randy's going to try out for the NFL?

Let's see if Stevie interferes.

The fans were solidly behind Randy Orton at the beginning of the match. The majority were chanting "Let's Go Orton" and booing any offensive move that Edge was pulling out. Orton screamed "Shut your freakin mouths! I don't need your help!" After that point, an "Orton Sucks!" chant broke out and the fans cheered for Edge - but with still a large amount clapping for Orton - until the match ended.

It's still not good that the new #1 face on Raw - the one who is most likely going to have the high-profile title match at SummerSlam - is getting booed against a quite established heel. It's the WWE Goldberg factor all over again.

Guest Real F'n Show
I demand rematch for RAW, don't worry Randy, that won't be the last title you see (Protests of Real F'N show notwithstanding)

You at least gotta admit his matches drag with all the restholds.

Think they were really having fun and wanted to do the only chant left that they didnt get to do

Guest Salacious Crumb

There's no way Orton should've been in a match that long. 15 minutes is pushing it with him and he's still too green for that length. Being in there with Edge didn't help either.

Hopefully Rhyno and Tajiri get a shot at Le Res on Monday and they stop with every mid-card match and up involving Evolution.

I demand rematch for RAW, don't worry Randy, that won't be the last title you see (Protests of Real F'N show notwithstanding)

You at least gotta admit his matches drag with all the restholds.

He holds onto them for too long I will agree, but he does put effort into them instead of just laying there with a side headlock (he wrenches, tries to get above his opponent to get leverage), so if he just cuts the time he spends on them in half, those parts will get better.

Think they were really having fun and wanted to do the only chant left that they didnt get to do

They could've done "X-Pac Sucks". It'd confuse everyone, but be funny as hell.

Stevie-kick from Victoria

Nothing offensively bad on the show tonight,

Uhhhh, I like that SummerSlam commercial

Guest Staravenger
Uhhhh, I like that SummerSlam commercial

I liked the first one tonight better. Batista with a spinebuster into the sand was hilarious, and Angle comments looking on was pretty funny too. This one had it's charms too.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I really hope they give up on this PPV experiment. They either need to drop the price or stop gouging their fans. 4 PPVs in a 2 month period is just stupid. There's been poor buildup for all of them but the last 2 especially have been bad. The every other month buildup suits them much better.

Here we go....

Guest Staravenger

Jim Ross fucks up again saying HHH retired Cactus Jack in 2002.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I feel like I haven't seen Benoit for ages for some reason.

Maybe because he's been getting 15 minutes on Raw if he's really lucky that week.

Guest Jesse
Really good match from Orton and Edge. Meltzer says its even better than the Foley match. Not sure if I'd go that far, but it's close.

Actually he said the Foley match was "just as good" but this was Orton's best performance in leading a match.