TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Storm Card, July 17th!

I say you no-sell it. I no-sold a car, and look where it got me. No-selling anything and everything will make you lots of friends, help all your storylines, and make you more attractive to women. I mean, Ash did that all the time, and he's knee-deep in internet women.

*Cracks knuckles*

Better get writing.

Who else?

I've always advocated this, but people have seemed reluctant to follow through.

You surly motherfucker, you.

Well Kibs, you're getting a definite cult folllowing. Baby steps, baby steps (poopyheads~!).

I say you no-sell it. I no-sold a car, and look where it got me. No-selling anything and everything will make you lots of friends, help all your storylines, and make you more attractive to women. I mean, Ash did that all the time, and he's knee-deep in internet women.

Advice to live by, I'm sure we all agree.

Hey one of my Uncles with cancer just passed away, so if you could not book me (as if I would've shown anyway) 'til I get back.

I'm sorry to hear that, IL.

And note that the card has been edited with Martin Hunt's stipulation choice. I'm gathering that Landon, however, intends to keep his a secret.

-Z

He shouldn't be able too. But when has that ever stopped him before?

Dude, are you trying to annoy me with that title? You do realise it was sarcasm, right?

MY USE OF CAPS IS USUALLY A GOOD INDICATION

Guest Fire and Knives

Everybody involved in the four-way needs to forward a copy to Z as well - my connection has been extremely sketchy for the last two days, and there's no telling if I'll be able to check my messages at 8.

K.

Everybody involved in the four-way needs to forward a copy to Z as well - my connection has been extremely sketchy for the last two days, and there's no telling if I'll be able to check my messages at 8.

K.

You do know the deadline is tomorrow, right Kibs?

Guest Fire and Knives

Clearly I do not.

Eh, forward the matches anyway. My cable people are unreliable and stupid.

K.

I do! But, I'm gone from tommorrow morning and saving the unlikely chance of finding an internet café somewhere, I won't be seeing if my match won for a week.

By which time, no doubt the fed will have turned on it's head or something important will have gone down just to annoy me.

Adios amigos and all that rubbish. Just try not to bash me too much in my absence. :P

Just checking something really quickly...

If we have something for the show that is not part of a match, who do we send it to?

Thanks in advance. VOTE KING FOR USJL CHAMP! :P