TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Best rogues' galleries

In my summation, Batman has the best rogue's gallery that compliments the opposing hero. Lex Luthor though is the best individual villain who compliments a hero with polar opposite backgrouds from the hero. Spider-Man has the next best rogue's gallery that compliments a hero because all of the animal/insect/etc. like names and characteristics that his villains have demonstrate the zoo like world where Peter Parker/Spider-Man exists in.

A case really could be made for any "major" hero's rogue gallery but the two above get mentioned because the villains work on so many creative levels with their respective opposing hero.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Again, Sass is the voice of reason in the Comics folder.

Please don't indirectly insult everyone who's posted so far.

I don't take offense, but saying something like that could really piss someone off.

All right the long road back to being caught up on Bats has started for me. This is what I've read so far.

A Death in the Family

Officer Down

Long Halloween

Dark Victory

Hush Vol. 1 (Does anyone know when Vol. 2 comes out in a soft cover?)

From what I've read so far I'm liking it quite a bit. I haven't read Bats since about 442 the last issue of the Tim Drake takes as Robin story. BTW has this been collected in a TPB?

I probably have many holes to plug in here though. My comic shop has the No Man's Land story in full and Bruce Wayne murderer, how where these stories?

I don't take offense, but saying something like that could really piss someone off.

I know. It was just a great conclusion.

Damn, that's a hell of a start. I think when you're finished with those, you will have fully been converted.

My friend's got an entire bookshelf filled with Batman, Superman, Flash, JLA, JSA, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Sandman, Spider Man, Hellboy, Preacher, X-Men, and Stormwatch trades.

Out of the 125 or so comics I own about 80 of them are Spider Man comics. So yeah......I need to branch out and he's definetly going to help.

I also got from him:

Ultimate Spider Man Vol. 1(i've read it before)

Sentinel(weird concept)

Rurouni Kenshin Manga Vol 1

The Return of Barry Allen as Flash

and

Batman Evolution

Should be good.

I know. It was just a great conclusion.

I love you guys. :wub: