TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

T-shirt sayings that you can't stand

Guest Fook
ny01.jpg

I've seen way too many of these.

Could be worse...

I'd also like to add that asinine "Mean people suck. Nice people swallow." shirt that every teenage guy seems to think is absolutely hilarious.

Guest Temet

A friend of mine's girlfriend actually has a shirt that says "Weapons of Mass Distraction" across the front. She may be of ample bosom, but seriously.

Guest Vitamin X
What about "Lifeguard"?

Man I fucking hate that shirt..........

And, in that same vein, the 'Security' shirt. Seriously, what the fuck?

The amount of trendies wearing t-shirts with Soviet emblems on them is REALLY pissing me off, especially when the majority of them are completly clueless of what any of it means

And speaking of which again, the amount of fucktards wearing Che Guevara shirts while having absolutely no clue what the man has done or his importance. Ask a single one of these fashion daisies (I don't give a damn whether young or old, male or female) and the majority of them can't even explain to me what communism is.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Any shirt with words on it.

How about one that says "Black Plague Tour of Europe" and it gives the dates of a bunch of outbreaks, with a black and red outline of a flea underneath it. I almost bought that shirt of a person's back once, it was so cool.

Ok, you could do a lot worse than that.

Sure, there's exemptions... but I don't think I need to say what they are. If you can't figure it out for yourself, you're not cool enough to wear them anyway.

How about one that says "Black Plague Tour of Europe" and it gives the dates of a bunch of outbreaks, with a black and red outline of a flea underneath it. I almost bought that shirt of a person's back once, it was so cool.

That reminds me of the Adolf Hitler World Tour shirt my friend has

Ok, you could do a lot worse than that.

Sure, there's exemptions... but I don't think I need to say what they are. If you can't figure it out for yourself, you're not cool enough to wear them anyway.

i'm 2 kewl 4 u

Here's a shirt that doesn't suck so much.

bluescreen.jpg

Oh here's another Yankee-related thing I hate, but not a shirt, per se: "fashion" jerseys and "fashion" caps. Things I've seen at sporting goods stores:

Ghetto-fied Yankees jersey (the script liek on Torre's jacket, with 69 as the number of course, d00d!)

Yankees jersey in POWDER BLUE with white pinstripes

Plain Yankees jersey with the name on the back. Hmm. Interesting.

A light pink Yankees cap. Pale freaking pink. There was also a neon green Tigers and red Dodgers. WTF. Don't screw with established team looks for any reason.

You can thank that stupid shit Fred Durst for that.

Thank god we're in 2004 and not 1985, because most of the t-shirts were REALLY AWFUL then.

I just got to class, and the chick that pulled up next to me got out of her car, in a black shirt with white lettering that said, "It's Tough being the Queen" Needless to say I was INSPIRED to come to this thread and reply....LOL.

Not quite a t-shirt slogan, but I once saw an extremely obese girl walking down the street with "Juicy" and "Girl" embroided on each cheek of her ass cheeks. The jiggling ass only added to the effect

Yeah, there's a girl downtown who has a pair that say "Booty Queen."

Still not as good as the one extremely fat girl I saw at the mall once who had a pair that said "Abercombie." The R had disappeared between her ass cheeks.

When I was substituting a HS history class in May I had a girl complaining to some guy about people staring at her.

Of course she was wearing shorts that said "Hottie" on her ass.

When I questioned her on it her reply was that they "were cool".

That reminds me of the Adolf Hitler World Tour shirt my friend has

Another world tour shirt

Guest HungryJack

See, now that I don't get. Hate the kids who wear Independent shirts and have never touched a board in their lives. Don't hate the brand itself. That's ridiculous.

I like Independent stuff. I don't like posers.

Guest netslob
And speaking of which again, the amount of fucktards wearing Che Guevara shirts while having absolutely no clue what the man has done or his importance. Ask a single one of these fashion daisies (I don't give a damn whether young or old, male or female) and the majority of them can't even explain to me what communism is.

i think the same thing whenever i see these shirts at "Hot Topic'...do kids today (christ i'm only 23 and i'm saying "these kids today") even know who he is? hell, i don't know the first thing about him, how're these kids supposed to? buncha posers.

Guest Vitamin X
I remember a German exchange student came over my freshman year and had an Independent shirt. I was like "Hey, nice Iron Cross, man." I got served.

:lol:

Ironic the guy probably didn't even know it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Here are ones I'm noticing more and more on the people I work with.

Orange County Choppers

West Coast Choppers

YOU PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN BIKERS. Chopper, sic balls.

What about the ones that say "Inmate #0069 of <place name here> High School"

Ironic how we are ripping on shirts here, on a wrestling message board when most or all of us have at one time owned a shirt that said "Suck It!", "Slapnutz", or "Talk To The Sock!" on them.

Once I saw a guy in the mall with a t-shirt that said "BLOW ME!" with an arrow pointing straight downward. You could tell he was the oblivious sort--the people he was with were walking five steps behind him.

On the wrestling side, I have a Kane "Welcome to My Nightmare!" shirt. It's probably overdue for the trash.

The commie ones can't be as bad as when everyone was wearing "X" shirts, for Malcolm X, back in the early '90s.