TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Set Free

Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville leaked

Guest Set Free

Unless you're a brainless peon who like that krunk krap.

Boom sha boom

I gotta desert eagle

Boom Boom Boom

G unit nigga, Ja Rule you a bitch

Boom boom boom

I fuck lotta hoes

BOOM BOOM DAMN IT BOOM

Albums like this truly make me see where the anti hip hop death metal trolls are coming from. No musicianship goes into trash like this. No lyrical originality. Just cliche gangsta bragging about how many black men he's murdered and how many women he's treated like trash in hotel rooms.

THEN THERE'S THE OBLIGATORY "GIRL I LOVE YOU YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME" RADIO SHIT. EVERY..... LAST.... GODDAMN ONE OF THESE SONGS FITS A PARTICULAR COOKIE CUTTER NICHE. I can almost hear Jimmy Iovine say "Okkkk guys! We need a few more records about how your big black penis leaves bruises on vaginal walls! Make 3 of them I'll choose the best one! And we need 2 more about how your gun is so large it scares people you don't like!! Do about 40 of them, I'll choose the best one. The last ones weren't so keen, so I gave them to mixtape DJ's."

Mixtape DJs (in background): OH OH OH!!! FALL BACK!!! (insert other inane yelling here)

EAT A DICK!!!!

Guest tangerine

Most Metal won't provide you with insightful meaningful lyricism either.

Some like a crunchy rock riff...some others like the krunk pop bounce beat. It all depends on what drives you.

I don't perfer Rap or Krunk(which is like the Rap equivilant of Thrash) but to say it's the only place where horrid lyricism and musicanship exists is inherantly wrong.

Guest Set Free

anyone who wants it, im me on MrHoSmacka I'll send you the self extracting file.

Guest Moses The Monkey
Albums like this truly make me see where the anti hip hop death metal trolls are coming from. No musicianship goes into trash like this. No lyrical originality. Just cliche gangsta bragging about how many black men he's murdered and how many women he's treated like trash in hotel rooms.

anyone who wants it, im me on MrHoSmacka I'll send you the self extracting file.

This made me laugh.

Im not sold on Buck like other people I know. Buck is not a crunk rapper btw, see this is why some southern rappers stray away from crunk music because they don't want to be known and associated for that. G-Unit as a whole, they need to take a break, im getting tired of them period.

Hey now, I am a Death Metal troll, but I also like Rap/Hip Hop, just not the hip hop that you hear on the radio and/or TV, I do believe that stuff is garbage, however there is a lot of rap & hip hop that I enjoy.

Hey now, I am a Death Metal troll, but I also like Rap/Hip Hop, just not the hip hop that you hear on the radio and/or TV, I do believe that stuff is garbage, however there is a lot of rap & hip hop that I enjoy.

Though not a complete Death Metal Troll, I second NoCalMike.

Young Buck has the problem of being labeled that other guy, the replacement until Yayo is home(which he is now). But the 5 members of G Unit(50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Game) are all talented it is just that Buck is the weakest member lyricly. He still is good but when Yayo, Banks, and Game are on tracks and 50 is flashy as hell, Buck is left with his Spreewell Spinner and Weak Dirty South sound.

But of the tracks from Straight Outta Cashville that I heard he isn't bad, but not as good of an Album as "Hunger For More", "Money in the Bank", or "Get Rich or Die Tryin",

I can almost hear Jimmy Iovine say "Okkkk guys! We need a few more records about how your big black penis leaves bruises on vaginal walls! Make 3 of them I'll choose the best one! And we need 2 more about how your gun is so large it scares people you don't like!! Do about 40 of them, I'll choose the best one. The last ones weren't so keen, so I gave them to mixtape DJ's."

Mixtape DJs (in background): OH OH OH!!! FALL BACK!!! (insert other inane yelling here)

EAT A DICK!!!!

Unfortunetly, I bet thats how the conversation went down to. I can't stand these label execs they're ruining rap.

Guest Set Free

They're both basically the same MC. YB appeals to the southern audience and Banks appeals to the east coast audience. However, they're both also-ran punchline MCs with no real substance.

Guest Paul H.

D/L Cormega instead.

But really what do you expect from mainstream Gangsta Rap?If the Geto Boys new Cd is whack then i'll start to lay off and dive into some Underground shit.

Guest LL Cool M
Banks is 10 levels above Buck.

To bad his album is Medicore.

Am I'm the only person getting tired of hearing Eminem wack beats and his gansta talk?

Guest El Satanico
If the Geto Boys new Cd is whack

Geto Boys have a new album coming out? Are all the old members in it or did one of the members decide to take the name and use it with new people.

If Scarface and Bushwick aren't involved, my interest is pretty much dead.

Guest Bo the Legend

I'm a fan of rap and right now I do feel that this G-Unit stuff is overrated. I do feel that Buck is a weak in lyrics and I do also feel that Banks is better when it's not his own tracks (Great punchlines though).

50 on the other hand is aswell getting boring to me...all this (G-UNIT) screaming is getting on my damn nerves and I for one thought that 50 was the shit when he came out (AGAIN), I thought he was hot when he first came out with that "Robbin shit".

If those tracks are produced by Em' with the beats and all, then Em' should stop because it's garbage.

I for one didnt like the G-Unit album nor did I like the Buck Album and I thought Banks album was ALRIGHT at best.

Now this is coming from a person that loves rap till the day I die...but the rappers that I really like are people like Mos Def, Common, Shine, West...rappers that have lyrics that you can relate to and the flow is tight.

That's all I have to say about that subject.

I'm not going to say anything about the rock stuff because I dont listen to it, therefore I'm not going to bitch about the lyrics and what not because that's not my kind of music (not trying to offend anybody) I just grew up in this rap enviroment with people like (The Ruler) Slick Rick, Run DMC, EPMD, Nice and Smooth...people like them.

That's all I have to say about anything right now, I shall go to sleep and listen to some Biggie.

Guest Bo the Legend

I'm a fan of rap and right now I do feel that this G-Unit stuff is overrated. I do feel that Buck is a weak in lyrics and I do also feel that Banks is better when it's not his own tracks (Great punchlines though).

50 on the other hand is aswell getting boring to me...all this (G-UNIT) screaming is getting on my damn nerves and I for one thought that 50 was the shit when he came out (AGAIN), I thought he was hot when he first came out with that "Robbin shit".

If those tracks are produced by Em' with the beats and all, then Em' should stop because it's garbage.

I for one didnt like the G-Unit album nor did I like the Buck Album and I thought Banks album was ALRIGHT at best.

Now this is coming from a person that loves rap till the day I die...but the rappers that I really like are people like Mos Def, Common, Shine, West...rappers that have lyrics that you can relate to and the flow is tight.

I'm not going to say anything about the rock stuff because I dont listen to it, therefore I'm not going to bitch about the lyrics and what not because that's not my kind of music (not trying to offend anybody) I just grew up in this rap enviroment with people like (The Ruler) Slick Rick, Run DMC, EPMD, Nice and Smooth...people like them.

That's all I have to say about anything right now, I shall go to sleep and listen to some Biggie.

Guest Bo the Legend

Im pretty much tired of G-Unit, they're medicore and overexposed. Buck is so weak but people out here like him which I don't know what they see in him. Banks, I thought had potential with this album but he came medicore. I like mixtape and "Guess who's back" 50 than anything he's put out recently.

Unless you're a brainless peon who like that krunk krap.

I like everone whose first name is Lil..........Jon, Wayne, Scrappy, etc.

DJ CLUE has some hot new sh1t...............EXCLUSIVE..............HOLLA..........BIG UPS TO MY PEEPS IN THE (instert area code).............CLUE............CLUE........CLUE........(insert some laughter)

I like Lil Scrappy, he is not bad. Lil Jon is a horrible rapper, but some of his songs are enjoyable because they get you rowdy.

Lil Wayne is a talented rapper. He is not crunk music, so don't put him in the catogory as Lil Jon and Lil Scrappy.