TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Precious Roy

Who will Angle wrestle next week?

My money is on Charlie Haas, seems like a natural matchup to get Angle back in the swing of things, plus with Haas jobbing to Gunn on SD it doesn't look like he'll be on the SummerSlam card nor does another loss hurt him.

I'll say Funaki since Kurt fired him, if Kurt does face Charlie then I can see a Luther attack during Charlie's entrance allowing a very quick Kurt pin.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Cena just because of their history.

Maybe we'll finally get that 15 Minute Funaki match where's not treated like a jobber and is alowed to keep up with his opponent and not just get squashed.....or maybe it'll just be Luther Reigns.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
Big Show

That would be a good suprise.

Little too smart for the WWE to do so i'm gonna place my money on Shannon Moore.He seems to be the token jobber feed of smackdown.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I was thinking Luther would be his opponent. This would fit perfectly into the Teddy Long character of "Kurt was an evil GM and now I will punish him" angle.

Guest NoMercy

It would be interesting booking if Kurt Angle actually lost his first match back.

I could see him wrestling the Undertaker... with him winning because of a JBL interference.

Yeah...like they'll job Taker before the PPV.

Kurt Angle is the only few wrestlers, Taker would job to.

And they will job Taker if it develops a fued.

I could see him wrestling the Undertaker... with him winning because of a JBL interference.

Not with Taker about to lose to JBL at Summerslam...he won't do two straight jobs like that. Remember, this is UNBEATABLE DEADMAN Taker!

Guest Anglesault
Maybe we'll finally get that 15 Minute Funaki match where's not treated like a jobber and is alowed to keep up with his opponent and not just get squashed.....

Personally, I can't think of a better way to build up one of the combatants in the top feud on the show.

I'm thinking Cena , so they can have a blow off match to their mini feud, with interference from Eddie.

Guest TonyJaymzV1
La Grande Luchadore the champion of Mexico B-)

Shannon Moore should stick with that gimmick, he'd get more over as that then Shannon Moore

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Not with Taker about to lose to JBL at Summerslam...he won't do two straight jobs like that. Remember, this is UNBEATABLE DEADMAN Taker!

Not to mention that it's just stupid to job out your number one contender before a title match he's going to lose anyway.

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry I busted up the little circle jerk there.

Guest Staravenger

The safe bet is Shannon Moore. Always would be Spike Dudley, but now he's being PUSHED for some reason, so it opens the field for other jobbers.

He's going to face...

BOB BACKLUND!

Kidding, kidding.

I don't have any prediction on who Angle will be facing. Though I WOULD love to see Angle bust out the Crossface Chickenwing again.

Guest Anglesault
You know...unfortunately, Eddie dressed as El Gran Luchadore as the opponent really wouldn't surprise me.

With Cole and Tazz acting like we've never seen it happen.

"In Action" = Shannon Moore, Funaki, Orlando Jordan, or The F.B.I. Anybody that Angle can squash In under a Minute.