TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw Is Randy thread for 08.16.04

"You forgot your condoms!"

Adding it to my list of things I never thought I'd ever hear said on WWE programming.

Guest Staravenger

That picture of Lita/Kanes potential baby just made me black out laughing. What did Jazz say?

Don't set your TiVo, Brian Gewirtz will quit, and Lita will get amnesia, postponing the marriage

Personally, I think it's time Shawn Michaels makes his long-awaited return.

Shawn: So, Kane, you thought it would be funny if you tried to break my neck? Make sure that I might never be able to breathe again? Well, I got you back. Roll the footage!

*Footage of Kane at his Bachelor Party is shown on the Titantron. One of the female strippers gives him a drink that Kane swigs down happily. He slowly falls asleep, and the scene fades out to....a Las Vegas Wedding Chapel! Kane is laid out in the passenger seat and Shawn Michaels is driving the car*

Minister: With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you to be man and wife. Congratulations!

Shawn: Thank you. Hey, Mr. Cameraman, why not get a look at the BRAND NEW Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Michaels?

*The scene fades out as the car slowly moves down the street, with the words "JUST MARRIED" printed on the window. The crowd gasps as Kane starts throwing over the conveniently-placed flowers in the ring*

Shawn: Well, Kane, I guess now the question isn't IF.....but just HOW MANY TIMES we..uh....consummated the MARRIAGE!!

*Kane barges out of the ring and ANGRILY~! runs after Shawn Michaels. Meanwhile, Lita starts sobbing in the ring, upset that a marriage to her true love has been aborted*

It would have been better if she said "Who was your coach-- Stevie Richards? He throws like a girl," and then Stevie pops his head out of the door yelling "Do not!"

This is possibly the worst storyline ever.

And yet that segment was pretty damn funny

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Did anyone else think the creepy ass Kane narration of the normal looking wedding invitation was pretty cool. The Kane/Hardy feud is just starting to get good, what with Matt taking Kane's head off with a suitcase, a good match at SS, and now this Diva segment.

Too bad about Matt Hardy leaving though.

That picture of Lita/Kanes potential baby just made me black out laughing. What did Jazz say?

SHe got Lita a "big red machine" for when Kane goes out of town.

How great would it be if Orton jobbed the belt back to Benoit, thus completely destroying his credibility as a champion for the rest of his career?

It would be hilarious, and great for business.

Pffft... like Benoit was a draw.

When Orton has proven he can draw, then you can toot his horn as an alternative.

Yes, but Orton hasn't been given a chance to draw yet. And THAT'S the difference.

Oh I know, just suggesting waiting and watching to see if Orton fares better.

WWE: We Can't Show Vibrators.

I'll bet you aren't much for subtle humor.

The child of Kane and Lita Sizzler will be named Western.

That Gamecube promo gave me ECW flashbacks

...damnit, now I'm picturing Mario acting like Terry Funk.

Mario...IS EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME!

Mario Wrestling....now there's a game idea.

Mario vs. Bowser in a flaming barbed wire match.

It would have been better if she said "Who was your coach-- Stevie Richards? He throws like a girl," and then Stevie pops his head out of the door yelling "Do not!"

YES

Brilliant.

I should not give Victoria a chance to do a hip-hop dance.