TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Heads up!

Guest Suicide King

Mark and I will be in Indianapolis for Gen Con from Wednesday through Sunday, so our internet access will be spotty. Do not be alarmed if you PM us and get nothing until Monday. Do not be alarmed if you email us, and we do not respond. Do not be alarmed if you call us and there is no answer. And most importantly, do not be alarmed if we show up in your bedroom wearing wetsuits and holding live geese.

Pwah. Attention whores. I went to an anime con last month, and did I alert the entire fed to my activities? No. Despite the fact I'm even more important and even more people would care? No. Then, did I come back and write a assload of words in a rambling Livejournal post detailing the entire event? No.

...wait. Ah, goddamn it.

-Z

Guest Suicide King

Well, to be fair I probably will only mention it briefly in MY Livejournal. ;)

Gen Con is the world's largest gaming convention. King and I have been going for years. Check it out.

That having been said, if any of youse guys are in the Indy area, maybe we can say hello and you can buy us a beer or something.

Yes, you are buying... we are legends after all. ;)

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Spike had his asshole stretched wide enough to fit a boxcart in it... but other then that...

How many people go to E3? Besides the fact it is only video games, GenCon has video games, role-playing games, card games, board games, war games, live-action games, etc. In addition to all of this there were five anime rooms this year, a 45 or 50 system LAN area, more seminars than you can shake a stick at, a tremendous number of industry pros, celebrities (although the list this year isn't nearly as impressive as some former years) and a dealer's room it took me a good eight or ten hours just to see evrything.

Gen Con is huge.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

G-E-E-K

I dunno though... my buddies went to this place to play computer games for 12 hours straight...

Response to JD: Duh! Dude, I am 31 years old and spending a pretty big part of my free tme writing wrestling matches for an imaginary fed.

Guest Suicide King

His wife knows we're less dangerous together than separately. Our extremes tend to nullify each other.

Unless you were going with some sort of homosexual implication, in which case I don't know why she left her husband with a smoldering mountain of man meat such as myself.