TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Highland

YOU

Guys, just look at him. No one should be allowed to get away with looking like that. Judas Priest were recently voted one of the top 10 campest bands ever, alongside the village people et al. I have to agree.

That website is rediculous and that guy is a moron. He goes and tells people to stop listening to music they enjoy soley because he says so. Apparently, most of the crowds he talks to don't take music as seriously as he does, so if they enjoy Linkin Park, Nickelback, etc, go ahead and let them.

The site would be redeemable if this guy were clever, but he isn't. If you've watched one of those clips, you've seen them all. He repeats the same old crap and he doesn't make any good points. He should go back to his basemend and be as pretrentious as he wants to there.

See, it's easy to just rip shit apart. You can rip any band apart if you want to. If nothing else, you can rip on how they look. I think the only guy I've never heard anyone rip on is Johnny Cash. With good reason.

I listen to a lot of semi-weird stuff. on my desk right now is Bjork, Sonic Youth, Land of the Loops, The Clash, Parliamant, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bikini Kill. Beasties. An assortment, some popular, some not. If you listen to what you like, you shouldn't give a fuck. I could bitch about people like Britney Spears being fake and overproduced, but I listen to techno sometimes, so who gives a damn?

Nickelback is indesribable shite though. Sorry

Please don't lump Rob Halford with something shitty like Manowar

I dunno man. When that other dude said metal was gay, Halford was the first name that popped into my mind.

Not that he's a bad singer or nothing, but...you know.

I quite happily sit and listen to Linkin Park, Nickelback, and probably most of the 'hated' bands. Does that mean I have a shit taste in music ? Only to the people who think it's shit. At the end of the day, these bands MUST have a huge fanbase of people who think they're good.

Guest Fire and Knives
I quite happily sit and listen to Linkin Park, Nickelback, and probably most of the 'hated' bands. Does that mean I have a shit taste in music ?

What sort of silly-ass question is this?

K.