TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

The clip on that oceanic site for season 2.. the people running in the forest, those are clips from season 1 right? I thought they weren't filming Season 2 until June.. if those are season 2 clips than I guess Sawyer isn't dead

Goddamn that is a great fucking episode. The scene at the end with the plane is just..........sad. I can't really put it any other way then that it was sad to watch those people obliviously sitting down, thinking they're going home. Tears at the corner of my eyes and cheers from the mouth. What a show.

The girl who threw the bomb looked older then 16 but I could be wrong.

It really was a fantastic ending. I thought it dragged, but the last 15 minutes are really perfect.

I mean, I DO wish they gave us a little bit of what the Hatch is, but I guess we got all we need to know for now.

And the Hell theory isn't far off...that's crossed my mind before.

Now, you know that scene from the Pilot that was posted with the explosion and the black thing?

The thing about this...wasn't a guy sucked into the engine which caused it to blow up? But clearly something more to it then meets the eye.

Maybe the "monster" did take the plane down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4733535018&rd=1

I might bid on it. Then eat it.

www.driveshaftband.com

Fact - The signal from Flight 815's black box stopped transmitting. The so-called 'black box' was designed to be able to transmit from anywhere 'on earth'. The only way the signal could be stopped is if it was out of range, i.e. off this earth.

Fact ­ Exploration into the backgrounds of several of the passengers turned up several who had no history. No driver's licenses, no social security numbers. They were essentially people who 'do not exist.' You might say that they had lied about their names or were traveling on false documents, however, it is well known that these people are most often government spooks traveling secretly throughout the world.

Check out that site...fucking weird.

Guest Brian

Check this out:

Flight # Status Airport Scheduled Actual Gate Airport Scheduled Actual Gate

815 Alert SYD 14:04 14:08 15 LAX 03:16 03:23 42

I read a couple things in my tv guide.

First they said Arst will be on the show more during the 2nd season, I dont know if its a mistake or what

Also just to clarify, from the creators mouth, the transmission that Boone hear said 'We're the survivors of flight 815' and said the promos were wrong when they said 'there were no survivors of flight 815'

I really dug how the music they played during the sequence of everybody getting onto the plane was a slightly modified version of Boone's Theme from "First Do No Harm". I called it Boone's theme because it was the music playing while Jack took his walk up the beach to meet Sayid and Shannon.

Fact ­ Exploration into the backgrounds of several of the passengers turned up several who had no history. No driver's licenses, no social security numbers. They were essentially people who 'do not exist.' You might say that they had lied about their names or were traveling on false documents, however, it is well known that these people are most often government spooks traveling secretly throughout the world.

What? Who did whom's exploring?

I think it's seriously possible that the plane crash for Government purposes.

That everyone on the plane was a sacrifice, for the greater good. Everything on the island is an experiment. Just like a mouse trying to get out of a maze.

How fucked up would it be if the end of the series in years to come is when one of the characters finally figures out the secret and their killed off? I mean, I don't see the ending of the show them being rescused and going back to normal life.

Guest Brian
Check this out:

Flight #  Status  Airport  Scheduled  Actual  Gate  Airport  Scheduled  Actual  Gate

815      Alert  SYD  14:04      14:08  15  LAX            03:16      03:23      42

Anyone notice what I posted?

I just thought of something really fucking freaky.

Say that this was a Government operation mission. Test out whatever they are making this island, and take out one plane.

Do you guys remember during the Part 1 of Exodus that all flights to Fiji where cancelled during the Shannon scene when she was doing the crossward puzzle? Clearing everything out of the way for the crash?

Damn.

No idea how Locke became unparalyzed, but still a good theory that made sense months ago and still does now.

Let's try to connect the dots.

1. Hurley owns the company Locke works for.

2. Sawyer met Jacks dad in a bar.

3. Sawyer was in the police station when Boone was talking to an officer.

4. Shannon agrees to watch Sayid's bag in the airport then turns him in to security

5. Locke rode by Michael when he was on the phone talking to his Mom about Walt.

6. Arzt helped Claire on the plane.

7. Walt got a thumbs up from Hurley on the plane.

8. Locke and Jack nodded at each other on the plane.

9. Hurley was on the TV of the house Jin was at when he was working for Mr. Paik.

10. The lotty girl for Hurley was also the one fooling around with Sawyer when Hibbs came to talk to him.

11. Jin was standing behind Jack in the airport when he was talking to the ticket lady about the coffin.

12. Kate's friend listens to DriveShaft.

13. Locke owns DriveShaft's albums.

14. Charlie yells at Hurley from the elevator in the hotel about how he's trying to make a flight.

15. Arzt is waiting in line when Hurley tries to cut through to get on the flight.

16. Sayid walks behind Jin with airport security after Sun spilled the cup of coffee.

17. When Michael is yelling with Walt in the hotel lobby in the morning, Steve comes out and questions what is going on.

18. Charlie bumps into Shannon and Boone when he's running away from the flight attendants before the plane crash. Also bumps into Jack.

That's all I got off the top of my head for now.

Guest Evolution

My Ten Favorite Quotes from the Finale (no particular order):

1. "You like to play games, John?" "Absolutely."

2. "You've got some...Arzt on you."

3. "That's Steve, Scott's dead." "Whatever."

4. "Who the hell is Hugo and how's he got $160 million to leave to his mom?"

5. "I like Twinkies, too."

6. "This is not going to be pleasant."

7. "This is your lucky day."

8. "Well...I ain't no hero, Mike."

9. "Everybody wants me to be a leader until I make a decision they don't like."

10. "Whoever named this place 'Dark Territory'...genius."

Not sure if anyone's touched on this, but Jake Smith's message in a bottle reached oceanic-air.com, not to mention Robert's.

5. Locke rode by Michael when he was on the phone talking to his Mom about Walt.

6. Arzt helped Claire on the plane.

7. Walt got a thumbs up from Hurley on the plane.

8. Locke and Jack nodded at each other on the plane.

9. Hurley was on the TV of the house Jin was at when he was working for Mr. Paik.

10. The lotty girl for Hurley was also the one fooling around with Sawyer when Hibbs came to talk to him.

11. Jin was standing behind Jack in the airport when he was talking to the ticket lady about the coffin.

12. Kate's friend listens to DriveShaft.

13. Locke owns DriveShaft's albums.

14. Charlie yells at Hurley from the elevator in the hotel about how he's trying to make a flight.

15. Arzt is waiting in line when Hurley tries to cut through to get on the flight.

16. Sayid walks behind Jin with airport security after Sun spilled the cup of coffee.

17. When Michael is yelling with Walt in the hotel lobby in the morning, Steve comes out and questions what is going on.

18. Charlie bumps into Shannon and Boone when he's running away from the flight attendants before the plane crash. Also bumps into Jack.

That's all I got off the top of my head for now.

That is from the top of your head? Damn.

Check this out:

Flight # Status Airport Scheduled Actual Gate Airport Scheduled Actual Gate

815 Alert SYD 14:04 14:08 15 LAX 03:16 03:23 42

great, but on the show didn't it leave from gate 23?

Yeah it left from gate 23, but when Hurley was at the counter, the women said it had been moved to the international terminal so maybe it was originally supposed to be gate 15.

That's what I call service, the plane crashes and is still only 7 minutes off schedule, most airlines can't do that when there are no problems.

Two questions:

What's the deal with Jin's watch again?

And what's the reason that Hurley hasn't lost any weight?

Guest Brian
Two questions:

IIRC, he was on his way to deliver it to one of his father-in-law's "business" clients.

Two questions:

IIRC, he was on his way to deliver it to one of his father-in-law's "business" clients.

Plus it was what 'caused the fight between him and Michael in the first place as Michael found the watch in the wreckage and Jin saw it on him and attacked him.

Sign in to follow this