TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

Orton shouldn't have a new ring theme. He should just come to the ring on the mic, berating the crowd and his oponent.

He could just actually like make mention of his music..stating that he IS Evolution..

of course I'm probaly about to be proved wrong because he'll come out to something else.

Guest Quik

Wait a minute... if Randy lays down, does this mean we see the official downfall of WWE?

Flair is rockin' the look, shirt and no pants

At least Vince knows he'll have the cellulite-fetish audience to give some decent Raw ratings tonight.

I'm not feeling this Raw at all. This OAO Raw Thread was doomed to fail from the beginning....

Big question is will the rating drop below the norm of 3.5?  If so how low can it go?

I say about now..it's about 3.2..and by the end of the night..3.7...yea, really :s

I bet the main event is the wedding :ph34r:

That's just it...I know that. ;) I predict high ratings for the wedding...I just do.

Guest Staravenger
Oh what a fucking stupid decision. That has to be one of the worst finishes in the history of Professional Wrestling.

Jeez, thats a big stretch. Im not watching the show, but it can't have been that bad.

First off, it makes NO SENSE for the babyface (Jericho) to get himself DQed over the heel...then because the decision was so STUPID, the heel even hates it.

Second, how many times have you seen someone getting strattled on the ropes in wrestling? Thousands...and not one DQ.

I think the referee called for the bell because Jericho was "injured", then Edge did the spear anyway after the bell sounded, so the referee decided to DQ Him.

Orton shouldn't have a new ring theme.  He should just come to the ring on the mic, berating the crowd and his oponent.

He could just actually like make mention of his music..stating that he IS Evolution..

of course I'm probaly about to be proved wrong because he'll come out to something else.

"Don't Go Messin' With A Country Boy".

Please Orton, come out to any theme EXCEPT your old face song.

Oh that was a classic, wasn't it.

Orton shouldn't have a new ring theme.  He should just come to the ring on the mic, berating the crowd and his oponent.

"Don't Go Messin' With A Country Boy".

That WOULD be great. He comes out with a hick gimmick.

The RNN theme?

I loved that.

No the generic OVW face theme he used on Smackdown when he first came up

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Blah...standard jealousy promo...

Standard RAMBLING jealousy promo.

He's actually kinda focused, but heaven forbid we get good promos that EXPLAIN decisions and motivations on this show, right?

God, you are an idiot.

Guest Staravenger

Triple H is stealing Ole Anderson lines when Sting got turfed from The Horsemen. Great...

The RNN theme?

I loved that.

No the generic OVW face theme he used on Smackdown when he first came up

Yea..Orton's SYM theme..if you still can't really remember. And god, yes, how that did suck.