TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Will Orton Actually Get Over?" Thread

Why does Kane have to do the "sinister" laugh after EVERY THING that he says? It's not evil, it's just obnoxious.

"Lita are you ready to get married.........mwuahahahahahahahah"

"I Want you to wear this......mwuahahahahahahhaha"

"I do...............mwuahahahahahahahahahaha"

He shoud wear a cape and a Zorro mask...

Oh what a fucking stupid decision. That has to be one of the worst finishes in the history of Professional Wrestling.

Jeez, thats a big stretch. Im not watching the show, but it can't have been that bad.

Fuck this. I can't watch this shit.

Ahem..the remote is right there. Or right there. Or right there..but you get the point. It's not that hard to turn to the channel. :P

I was cooking dinner...why did Edge get DQ-ed?

And what was the point of having the match restarted after Edge has supposedly won, only to have him lose by DQ?

Guest Quik

Allright. Trips wants Randy to lay down and give him the title. Randy stops, and is real quiet... pondering the situaion, Just as he's about to shake HHH's hand and/or say "yes", he punches him in the face or RKO's him. Evo attacks, and they beat the shit out of him until Chris "Hey, remember me?" Benoit runs out and they clean house. Next week, Evolution vs. Benoit & Orton.

Guest Staravenger
And what was the point of having the match restarted after Edge has supposedly won, only to have him lose by DQ?

Kevin Nash was late for the booking meeting.

I was cooking dinner...why did Edge get DQ-ed?

He dropped JEricho's nuts on the top rope....then as he sets up for the spear, the ref, who waited a little while to make his decision, calls for the bell for the DQ

Guest Quik

DOES THIS MEAN RNADY KEEPS THE EVOLUTION MUSIC?!?!?!?!?!?! OMFG LOARD KJFBKSCF<SJNF~~!!!!!!!!

Big question is will the rating drop below the norm of 3.5? If so how low can it go?

I say about now..it's about 3.2..and by the end of the night..3.7...yea, really :s

Oh what a fucking stupid decision. That has to be one of the worst finishes in the history of Professional Wrestling.

Jeez, thats a big stretch. Im not watching the show, but it can't have been that bad.

First off, it makes NO SENSE for the babyface (Jericho) to get himself DQed over the heel...then because the decision was so STUPID, the heel even hates it.

Second, how many times have you seen someone getting strattled on the ropes in wrestling? Thousands...and not one DQ.

Big question is will the rating drop below the norm of 3.5?  If so how low can it go?

I say about now..it's about 3.2..and by the end of the night..3.7...yea, really :s

I bet the main event is the wedding :ph34r: