B) Jericho

C) Benoit

D) Orton should retain"

*Presses B*

"Thank you, your vote of 'A) HHH' has been accepted."

I'm funny!

That was actually kind of funny.

Guest Quik

"If you want to see Ric Flair flash Lillian Garcia, press 1 now! If you would like to see RVD smoke a blunt and then try not to stiff his opponent or blow a spot, press 2! If you would like to see Stephanie take on the newly resigned Rikishi in a hot dog eating contest, press 3 now!"

Who should have the World Title?

A)Triple H

B)Nobody but Triple H

C)Jean-Paul Levesque

D)Stephanie McMahon's husband

E)Trips

F)HHH

Fuck, I'm really starting to dislike this fucking guy.

Do you always have to be such a wise ass? And always bitch? Are you even a wrestling fan or just enjoy bitching like a girl?

I like the idea. This is a good way to get feedback.

I'll be sure to buy the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD. It should be great.

First off you don't like me? Awww, my fucking balls hurt....who gives a fuck.

Yes, I am a wise ass, I always bitch, and apparently only women bitch so I guess I'm a woman then.

I've been a wrestling fan probably longer than you've been alive, but you probably wouldn't know that because instead of reading my posts you think I bitch all the time.

Basically you get on my nerves for flame baiting.....take it to HD if you fucking can't stand me and leave shit like this out of the WWE Folder.

I don't like the idea, they won't do it legit, and if they do it'll be stupid shit like

Should Lita?

A)Marry Kane

B)not show at the altar

C)Shit a cow

aka - pointless mindless bullshit that people like because they don't give a damn if a WRESTLING company actually shows good wrestling. They'd rather have a bunch of fucktard storylines written by failed sitcom writers.......

so go blow steam off elsewhere if you don't like me.....nobody here gives a fuck.

Oh, and that Rise and Fall of ECW DVD.....see how much is true and how much is Vince trying to rewrite wrestling history.......AGAIN.

Ok smart ass.

Why don't you wait until they start doing the damn thing, to say they fucked it up. Don't go start bitching about 2 months before the PPV.

HHH are so old now. They were funny back in 2002, but nowadays they are stupid because they are false.

HHH did jobs to Benoit, Goldberg, and Shelton Benjamin more then once.

If your gonna attempt to be funny atleast be more creative, like twiztedmind.

You been a wrestling fan longer then I was alive? Well I've been watching wrestling all my life, and basically grew up being a huge Junkyard Dog mark. So that remark is problay false.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Ok smart ass.

Why don't you wait until they start doing the damn thing, to say they fucked it up. Don't go start bitching about 2 months before the PPV.

HHH are so old now. They were funny back in 2002, but nowadays they are stupid because they are false.

If your gonna attempt to be funny atleast be more creative, like twiztedmind.

You been a wrestling fan longer then I was alive? Well I've been watching wrestling all my life, and basically grew up being a huge Junkyard Dog mark. So that remark is problay false.

You know why I don't wanna wait until they start doing the thing? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. It's a message board, I give my opinion......if you don't like it.....who cares? Also, so what if triple H jobbed to benoit, Shelton, or Goldberg.....he still didn't put anyone of them over. Do you know what I mean? He was still the main focus of the show the entire time Benoit was Champion, the entire time Goldberg was champion, and weither you realize it or not he really didn't get Shelton more over either. He inserted himself into the Eugene angle because he thought it was the "hot" angle at the time. He ruined that, and buried Eugene in the process.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I was stating the truth. So you don't find it funny? Ahhhh, I'm so sorry that I don't come to TSM to make your day more funny....once again who cares?

Ohhh, you proved me wrong.......by admitting to be a JYD mark......

have a good one.

I agree that Triple H jokes, while not as fun as they once were, are still relevant today.

And god forbid someone make a joke. Didn't you know message boards are only for serious, intelligent discussions?

Guest Dazed

Dynamite Kido, EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar. Stop.

As Kido said:

take it to HD if you fucking can't stand me and leave shit like this out of the WWE Folder.

Guys, HHH jokes stopped being funny two years ago.

Really.

That's right too, but we can't stop that.

Guest Staravenger
If you would like to see RVD smoke a blunt and then try not to stiff his opponent or blow a spot, press 2

I choose two Pikachu!

This has a chance to be a good idea, but more likely than not will bomb like that football player who sold his big 8 ring for $20.

I smell another LiveWire here with this Taboo Tuesday ppv. We know how well that went.

Let's welcome Bruce from Connecticut ...

So what you guys are saying is ... Taboo Tuesday is going to be great TV?

I think the polls will be more like "What stipulation should this match be?"

It won't be "who should win this match?" because (A) That's stupid and (B) faces would always win, because alot of WWE.com users are marks.

I smell another LiveWire here with this Taboo Tuesday ppv. We know how well that went.

Basically, LiveWire was trying to be a show where fans can ask "behind the scenes" questions. However, anytime someone really started to ask smarkish questions Vince and company would cut the person off. It was silly because the show's intention didn't happen. It started off supposedly as a shoot show then turned to worked shoot then just turned into WWE Experience. I don't know how the wwe would also plan on doing things on the fly without wrecking storylines. I smell LiveWire all over this and they are going to use this angle to persuade people to buy this ppv on Tuesday instead of giving away a money match.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Dynamite Kido, EvanderHolyfieldsMissingEar. Stop.

As Kido said:

take it to HD if you fucking can't stand me and leave shit like this out of the WWE Folder.

Guys, HHH jokes stopped being funny two years ago.

Really.

That's right too, but we can't stop that.

nikjohns is tied for Sass for my favorite mod ever.

Posts like these are why.

Guest Anglesault

However, the focus of the show never stopped being HHH, bringing into question how meaningful those jobs were.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

However, the focus of the show never stopped being HHH, bringing into question how meaningful those jobs were.

Well, in Shelton's case, he was a bit too young to be the focus. But one can hardly argue that HHH jobbing did not help his career.

Basically, LiveWire was trying to be a show where fans can ask "behind the scenes" questions. However, anytime someone really started to ask smarkish questions Vince and company would cut the person off. It was silly because the show's intention didn't happen. It started off supposedly as a shoot show then turned to worked shoot then just turned into WWE Experience. I don't know how the wwe would also plan on doing things on the fly without wrecking storylines. I smell LiveWire all over this and they are going to use this angle to persuade people to buy this ppv on Tuesday instead of giving away a money match.

Um, he knows what Livewire was. Do you know who 'Bruce from Connecticut' was? Because if you did, that would explain why cawthon777 equated it with 'great TV.'

Press 1 if you want the Diva Search contestents to show their titays

Press 2 if you want Stephanie to do some HLA

Press 3 if you want Jerry Lawler to say puppies so much that he loses his voice

You are right about people being dicks and screwing up the poll, I remember a while back WWE did a survey online to see what fans wanted. I believe they also passed them out at live events. One of the questions was something like, "Do you want more naughty storylines?" I remember voting yes over and over again just because the question was so stupid and I had time on my hands. There is just something funny about screwing up polls, I cannot put my finger on it, but I will do my damndest to screw up this poll.

You are right about people being dicks and screwing up the poll, I remember a while back WWE did a survey online to see what fans wanted. I believe they also passed them out at live events. One of the questions was something like, "Do you want more naughty storylines?" I remember voting yes over and over again just because the question was so stupid and I had time on my hands. There is just something funny about screwing up polls, I cannot put my finger on it, but I will do my damndest to screw up this poll.

The lil devil on your shoulder told you to do so? Its the same reason why people cheer for heels and why girls like badboys..........everybody is a heel deep down in their heart.

Guest Heppyhack

See, if they'd done it like the interactive soccer coverage here in the UK, that'd have been worthwhile. Alternative commentary, choice of camera angles, replays etc - it may not have been much, but it'd have been different, fresh and offer something unique in wrestling.

This voting malarkey's just a waste of time though - unless they have the card completely open going into it, and let the votes make the matches or, as previously stated, the stipulations, a la TNA's tag team vote thing.

See, if they'd done it like the interactive soccer coverage here in the UK, that'd have been worthwhile. Alternative commentary, choice of camera angles, replays etc - it may not have been much, but it'd have been different, fresh and offer something unique in wrestling.

This voting malarkey's just a waste of time though - unless they have the card completely open going into it, and let the votes make the matches or, as previously stated, the stipulations, a la TNA's tag team vote thing.

smark commentry!!!!!

Besus: YES!!! ORTON SPAT RIGHT IN HHH'S FACE

Anglesault: :(

Okay, so we already got Eugene / Bischoff in a "Loser Becomes The Winner's Bitch" Match.

I predict the rest of the card will be (based on tonight):

Street Fight or something for the World Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton Vs. HHH

Intercontinental Title

Chris Jericho Vs. Tyson Tomko

Shawn Michaels Vs. Christian

La Resistance Vs. ECW

The Hurricane Vs. Rosey

I'm not sure what to make about Benoit or Shelton unless they go for Benoit / Batista and we get Benjamin / Flair again.

La Resistance Vs. ECW

I don't know if they're building to that again. The way it went down tonight, it's hard to forsee anything interesting happening with La Resistance. My scenario is a "defend against anyone" challenge at Taboo Tuesday, where they quickly job out to a new team the fans vote on. This is a GREAT way for the WWE writers to refrain from rigging the ballot box, because the fans will personally decide the team they WANT to see with the tag titles.

EDIT: As for Orton, Benoit and Benjamin, I'll predict that the "odd men out" won't have a match set in stone for the PPV. When one of the three gets the title match with HHH, the other two could *probably* move down to Batista/Flair, but that tag combination has been done ad nauseum to even affect the crowd.

Evolution needs another member to supplant Flair's everyday role and BAD. In Flair's new role, I'd have him doing the occasional tag and six-man, then build up to a good eight-man where all of Evolution is showcased.

Don't forget that HHH is determined to put Randy Orton over. Probably just like he did those other guys.

Yep, he's gonna make a real star out of Orton.

Any day now.

You watch.

WWE breaks taboo

by Anthony Cali & Keith Elliott Greenberg

TUCSON, Ariz. — Since the days when Nero entertained the masses at the Roman Coliseum to Vincent J. McMahon’s jam-packed cards at world-famous Madison Square Garden, spectators have only seen what promoters wanted them to see. Now, thanks to Mr. McMahon and his landmark announcement Monday on RAW, all of that’s about to change.

On October 19, RAW will host its first interactive pay-per-view, during which fans will actually create their very own card by voting for the matches they want to see most. In fact, WWE enthusiasts will actually take over Eric Bischoff’s job as General Manager for a night, creating intriguing match ups and wild stipulations. It won’t just be another Tuesday; it’ll be Taboo Tuesday.

This past week at the Tucson Convention Center, WWE.com was fortunate enough to catch up with a few of the RAW Superstars to learn that they think of the Chairman’s groundbreaking edict:

Chris Benoit

“I don’t think that the fans are really deciding my fate, because I decide my own fate, by being prepared for anything and everything once I step through the ropes. I think it’s awesome that the company is doing this for the fans because it puts them right in the action and helps them to be interactive. I mean having them choose our matches is a unique concept, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Triple H

“I think [the idea] bleeping sucks. The fans shouldn’t decide anything.”

Chris Jericho

“I think it’s a great idea — an interactive idea — and it will be interesting to see who they want to see face each other, and what type of match they’d like to see them in. We always say we’re fan friendly and give the people what they want, so this is really a chance to put your money where your mouth is. I’m hoping to see [smackDown’s] Funaki challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Eric Bischoff

“I think it’s insane, first of all. I mean, why don’t the fans just come in and produce the television show? Why don’t the fans come in and set the arena event schedule? Why don’t the fans come in and run WWE corporate headquarters? Quite honestly, I don’t understand why Vince McMahon would make such a move. It doesn’t make any sense to me.

“It’s not a question about the fans usurping me. The question is, ‘Who’s producing a television show?’ The fans’ job is to sit at home and watch the show, enjoy the show, drink a six-pack of beer, eat a meat loaf, and sit there with their fat, pregnant wife — whatever. I don’t care what they do, but myself and the WWE Superstars should not have to perform because of what the public wants. It’s so ass-backwards that I can’t even believe it.

“I think the fans aren’t smart enough, they don’t have enough experience. They’re not talented enough, and they just don’t have what it takes to do the kind of job that someone like myself does. It’s like finding out what would happen if a bunch of people who like watching the SciFi Channel were given an opportunity fly a space shuttle: It’s not the same thing, and just because you like to watch something doesn’t mean that you’re capable of producing it.

“Being the General Manager of a brand like RAW takes something special. Look at how many years I’ve been in this business — 18 years. For many, many years, I put this industry front and center in the world of entertainment. I outperformed WWE for 88 straight weeks, and then Mr. McMahon — to his credit — came along and turned that all around. And he eventually won the Monday Night War, I give him that. Hats off to him. Mr. McMahon has a tremendous amount of experience and credit, which is why he should be the first person to realize what a mistake this is. Just because they have the ability to dial a phone, or log onto the Internet and vote, doesn’t mean that they have the ability to produce something as important as a pay-per-view. I think it’s insane. And for them to be able to choose what will happen to me in my proposed match against Eugene — if I’m the loser of the match — I’m sorry, it’s not right, and I’ll be talking to my attorney later this evening because I’m just not sure that I can stand by and be a part of this. I have to check my contract, because I think it’s a breach of contract, quite personally.

Sylvain Grenier

“I just hope the people are going to vote for someone who is American to represent them, so we can expose their society for the fraud that it is.”

Trish Stratus

“It doesn’t matter if it’s man, woman, or beast — bring ’em.”

Randy Orton

“I think that the fact that the fans are deciding our fate in the matches on the pay-per-view Taboo Tuesday is interesting. It’s something I’ve never dealt with before, and I think that my fate, more or less, is in the hands of the fans.

I’m curious to see not only how my match will unfold, but how the entire pay-per-view itself will unfold. This could be a breakthrough — the beginning of something really cool. And I think that the fans will see it my way and put me in the ring with Triple H — where I need to be, so I can prove to them, once and for all, that I do deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion.”

Victoria

“I’ve wrestled everyone [in the women’s division]. I know their strengths, and I know their weaknesses, so I’m not worried about that. But I’d like to take on the new Diva, and properly welcome her to WWE with a Widow’s Peak. I’m also not worried about wrestling any of the other women, but the thing that concerns me is whether the matches will be ladder, cage, or even hair vs. hair.”

Christian

“So the fans are gonna pick my match? Well I’ll leave it up to The Peepulation, ’cause I’m sure my peeps will pick me someone good to wrestle. They always know what they want, and I always deliver for them, so we’ll let them decide.”

Credit: WWE.com