TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

A few new pictures of Tammy "Sunny" Sytch.

Well, looks like she gained a lot of weight, very fast. Perhaps it is because she got off of the drugs, and she then blew up.

Better a little overweight and off drugs than skinny and hooked on cracked...dead.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Man, some people are way too hard on her. From some of the reactions it sounds like some people would rather her die of a crack addiction then to put on a little extra weight. Especially Missy.

Guest Coffey

HTM still looks like he's in some what decent wrestling shape. You can just tell that he's a nice dude...regardless of his E-rants.

Guest Paul H.

A male-feminist moment:

How come when skinny guys put on weight they are considered to be more attractive yet when skinny WOMEN put on alittle weight they are UGLY...?HUUUUHHH... :angry:

No seriously i know when i slapped on major pounds((from 140 to 190lbs) a couple of years back I felt much happier so maybe I know how she feels .I don't think she wants to valet anymore..lol..she should just book or whatever

Her fuckability:I'd face fuck her and maybe a drunken ass-fuck but that's it.

There's nothing wrong with her putting on weight. The only issue I have with those pictures is that she looks as if sje may be putting her health in danger. I don't mind weight, but when it puts your personal helath at risk, it's better to be on the thinner side. Not the stick she was before, but slimmker than she is now.

there's nothing wrong with going from being the human stiuck to a healthier weight, that's normal and fine.

It's when you start creeping into overweight and obese, which by the looks of the 2nd chin on Tammy she looks like she's doing, then cioncerns about weight and health and disease risk should be brought up.

A male-feminist moment:

How come when skinny guys put on weight they are considered to be more attractive yet when skinny WOMEN put on alittle weight they are UGLY...?HUUUUHHH... :angry:

You go girlfriend!

I'm not sure what the big deal is. She's not on TV anymore. She has a boyfriend/husband (are her and Candido married?) and she's not in the public eye. If she personally doesn't care how she looks, there really isn't any reason to keep in shape.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. She's not on TV anymore. She has a boyfriend/husband (are her and Candido married?) and she's not in the public eye. If she personally doesn't care how she looks, there really isn't any reason to keep in shape.

She may not be on tv but she is still obviously performing in front of the public. As a result, she sets herself up to have her looks criticized by others.

I think she looks like a fat soccer mom. IF she is happy with that, then so be it. But she isn't attractive to me at all.

Well, she's obviously open for critisism. Everybody is, afterall. What I meant that it isn't detrimental to her job like it would have been if she gained weight while in WWF. So, she doesn't really need to stay in shape.

Guest Quik

I bet she rips the worst farts in the history of mankind. Probly smells like a combination of feta cheese and burning crack.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I think she looks a lot happy now than when I saw her a few years ago at an Indy show. I know last I heard she was trying to be a flight attendant for Continental Airlines. The picture with her and that guy that Barber posted was the day I saw her and she was really bubbly and happy. That's a change from the time I met her at a MLW show.

BHK, she's far from dangerously obese. I work with a married couple, he's just shy of 500 pounds (probably between 475-500) and she's probably about 325. Both of them are far more obese than Tammy, and so are both probably more likely to die because of weight-related issues. Now, if you count in the fact that the years of drug use probably weakened her heart, now that's another story altogether.

Quik, what makes you think her farts are "the worst smelling in the history of mankind"? Wouldn't the people who are much fatter than her (e.g. that married couple from paragraph one) have more vile smelling farts? I understand that you were trying to be funny, but ... better luck next time.

Back to the pictures: I don't think that she looks that bad. The truth is that we're all thinking of how pristine she once looked, and thus anything would be a step down. And, unfortunately for her, she's really fallen apart & thus she looks even worse. Would I want to get intimate with her? No, not even a little. But do I think she looks as horrible as some (most?) of the people in this thread do? No, even less.

Guest Quik

I dunno... look at her. She just seems like the type to have horrible, vile-smelling gas.

Candido probly digs that stuff. Sick fuck.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Do we know that she was actually addicted to crack?

Do we know that she was actually addicted to crack?

Yes.

IIRC, she did an interview on ECW's old TNN show where she admitted to having a coke addiction, which kept her from working. Several months prior to this Sammy had been detained by her mother after having multiple fights with her over money and drug problems. I'm sure there's more detailed accounts about Tammy's drug problems somewhere on the net:

Tammy Sytch 02/05/99 Middlesex County, NJ.  She had been acting strangely and her mother filed a restraining order against her.

I believe I heard that the two patched things up so at least she's made progress there.

Guest news_gimmick

*cries*

My childhood goddess.....gone.

*Pops in some WWF TV from 1996*

Come on people,

Shoe doesn't look that bad. She may have put on wieght over the years but she doesn't look THAT bad. Remember the women of wrestling usually have extremely thin bodies that border on unhealthy. She looks alot more like the rest of the public today. You may walk by several people in a mall of that size and not think anything of it. Because that size is normal for many 30 yr old women today. Face the facts she has had a rougher then normal life and she appears to finally get back to normal, and she appears healthier.

Also someone mentioned that they are amazed that Candido is still with her today. Newsflash, when you love someone you stay with them (no pun intended) through thick and thin.

Guest Paul H.

That's what i'm saying of Protection of marriage:You stay with the bicth till she croaks cuz you gotta have kids and someone to take care of them shits.Trick is not to marry at a early age.

"A ring ain't gon' stop you from having a peice on the side of the biscuit"-William H.Holla..

Guest T®ITEC

HOW DOES HER SKELETON NOT CRUMBLE

..to quote, I believe, Kotz. Fuck's sake, she's fat, big deal. There are plenty of fatter women out there. Be glad she doesn't have to wash herself with a rag on a stick.

Most of the guys badmouthing her are probably joking, but still the reason this is such a big deal is that for most of us, she was our top dream girl back in 1996. Seeing a picture posted from 96 reminded me of how smokin' hot she was. Seriously, seeing her now is like imagining Trish Stratus gaining 50 pounds today; wouldn't that freak you out? Still, I'm happy she is off drugs, and she defintely looks like your run of the mill soccer mom, like a soccer mom who slightly resembles Sytch. You also must remember she must be pushing 35-40, so give her a break.

I always thought her grill was kinda busted...back in the day when she was skinny and today with her bit of weight gain...i'd hit it still...i'd hit it everytime she wanted me to hit it...but her grill is still kinda busted...

It must really upset her to view her old stuff....even her stuff from 3 years ago and now look in the mirror. I mean most of you are forgetting this is a woman, being fat is the equivelent of us losing a penis. I mean getting off crack would depress her....this certainly isnt helping anything.

But hey, if shes happy, i guess shes happy..

Which Diva do you think will get fat next?

I mean most of you are forgetting this is a woman, being fat is the equivelent of us losing a penis.

Yes, because once a woman hits 180, she's never allowed to have sex again, much like a penis-less man.

:rolleyes: