TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Real World 15...

Sarah isn't really that hot looking to me, maybe from the neck down. Also it turns me off that she is just another typical, "yeah you have a GF, back home, but I still am gonna try to fuck your man" types.

I originally thought Sarah = Brynn 2004. I'd like to fix my equation.

Sarah = Brynn + Trishelle.

And putting MJ and Landon in the confessional together was a stupid throwback to The Colin & Matt Show from the Hawaii season.

That was the greatest confessional ever. If you catch the rerun or you have it dvr'd...rewatch it. Landon is on his drunken tirade and MJ is agreeing with everything he says, and then Landon throws out, "I love her, man." And MJ just stops his goofy smile and looks up at him with this total look of exasperation...and lets him keep talking for about 10 seconds, then interrupts..."you love her?" And after he says yeah...MJ lets out an Owen Wilson esque - WOW complete with noise (think the Wildcat sequence in Royal Tenenbaums - when he storms out of the interview) and then takes a sip of his water.

It scores a 100% on the Unintentional Comedy scale.

the problem is, there is no depth to these people so far. I actually though San Diego was a nice refresher from the crap that was Las Vegas.

That was the greatest confessional ever. If you catch the rerun or you have it dvr'd...rewatch it. Landon is on his drunken tirade and MJ is agreeing with everything he says, and then Landon throws out, "I love her, man." And MJ just stops his goofy smile and looks up at him with this total look of exasperation...and lets him keep talking for about 10 seconds, then interrupts..."you love her?" And after he says yeah...MJ lets out an Owen Wilson esque - WOW complete with noise (think the Wildcat sequence in Royal Tenenbaums - when he storms out of the interview) and then takes a sip of his water.

It scores a 100% on the Unintentional Comedy scale.

Yeah, that was funny. What followed was even funnier: M.J. asks Landon If he farted, to which Landon confirms. Then M.J. starts to laugh and says something to The effect of "It smells like shit In here with It being so hot." (The Apartments A.C. was busted.) It might've just been me, but I found that last part really funny for whatever reason. :lol:

I didn't like San Diego at the beginning, but it eventually turned into one of my favorite seasons. The other six are going to have to balance out my dislike for Sarah to keep me watching, though.

Well, you had Jaquiese, perhaps a Top 5 all time real world cast member, IMO. Hilarious at all times, whether he meant to be or not... you know what I'm sayin'. (See if anyone gets that)

Other than that...ehhh not so much. It was ok, but not a wonderful season or anything. If you want to know why they never really showed Jamie partying, drinking out of control, or doing anything crazy, go to thesmokinggun and check it out. She got a DUI right before the show started so she had to be a good girl.

Guest LL Cool M

Can Anybody tell me why Real World SD was that good?

Also since this season looks boring, where do you think the next Real World location will be at?

My guess will be the ALT. Have they(real world) been there before?

Also since this season looks boring, where do you think the next Real World location will be at?

ALT? Unless you meant ATL..and no, I don't think they have.

but what I've been hearing a lot is I believe, is D.C.

Guest LL Cool M

ALT? Unless you meant ATL..and no, I don't think they have.

but what I've been hearing a lot is I believe, is D.C.

Yeah, I meant ATL.

It's not like I really thought that San Diego was GREAAAAAAAAT or anything, just that to me Vegas was HORRIBLE sanz Frank. Also San Diego's cast didn't turn out to be as narrow minded and first thought. I thought everyone was really open about each other's lives and willing to accept each other.......oh and then there was Frankie.

Seasons 1-3 are still BY FAR, the best as far as relevent content goes, however I'd say San Diego is my favorite season from the "Good looking people who like to drink and hook up" era. Oh and damn Jamie was one hot piece of ace. I was very pleased to find out she was not as innocent as the season led on, and and she is a pot smoker too, she revealed it in an interview with some mag, shortly after the season ended. She said she had a code phrase for when she was going to go get stoned. Just like Cara from Chicago, but Cara said she got caught, and was threatened to be kicked off the show if she was caught again......how "real" eh?

Question: is there some new rule on the RW about not being allowed to visit home? I remember when Frankie wanted to go home for the weekend to settle her emotions, the producer said if she leaves, she is kicked off, however in season's past, cast members have gone home for a few days to visit......Is it a NEW rule or something?

Question: is there some new rule on the RW about not being allowed to visit home? I remember when Frankie wanted to go home for the weekend to settle her emotions, the producer said if she leaves, she is kicked off, however in season's past, cast members have gone home for a few days to visit......Is it a NEW rule or something?

I don't believe it's that 'new' because the rule has been around for a while. But it may not have been in the first couple of seasons..

And anyways, what Real Worlds had people visit home? That mostly occured on older Road Rules from what I can remember, if they were like near their town or something..

I think the rule stemmed from San Francisco season. Mohammad was never there. He was always hanging around with his friends or with his band or whatever, so it was a way to keep them all in the house.

If I'm not mistaking, the no TV rule came from London because all those people did was sit around and watch TV.

I think the rule stemmed from San Francisco season. Mohammad was never there. He was always hanging around with his friends or with his band or whatever, so it was a way to keep them all in the house.

If I'm not mistaking, the no TV rule came from London because all those people did was sit around and watch TV.

I had heard The No T.V. or Radio rule came after Season 2. Apparently that Cowboy dude (I think his name was John, but Im not sure.) sat around the house just about the entire season and watched T.V. But you may be right about The London Cast. That would explain why that Season was among the worst!

I don't believe it's that 'new' because the rule has been around for a while. But it may not have been in the first couple of seasons..

And anyways, what Real Worlds had people visit home? That mostly occured on older Road Rules from what I can remember, if they were like near their town or something..

Christian's (season 2 of Road Rules...my favorite season) dad coming to Vegas was AWESOME. That was some good TV with Timmy and Christian like childhood friends and just having a blast.

And earlier that season Effie spent Passover with relatives (or something like that)

I just noticed that BTNY Mike and LV Steven are on the same team. I wonder if anybody's ever tried to connect cast members by who they've hooked up with, like a R-rated six degrees of seperation.

they did this last summer or this past spring. It was like

"19 Degrees of RW/RR Hook Up's" or something. Hosted by the gay guy from the Miami RW. It was fairly lame.

Although the mention of an All Star RW actually seems like it might me cool.

I seem to hop into these season at odd times, Philly is the first one in awhile that I caught right away.

IMO an underated season was New Orleans, I enjoyed it anyway. Im still waiting for David's album to come out.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/09080...al_world_1.html

EPTEMBER 8--Meet Landon Lueck. The 25-year-old is one of the seven "stars" of the new season of MTV's "Real World," the fifteenth installment of which premiered last night. If form holds, the new houseguests--living together in a fancy Philadelphia crib--will frequently squabble, have sex, and drink, drink, drink. As such, we're looking for big things from Lueck, who actually pleaded guilty last year to assaulting a police horse following a drunken outing at a college football game in Wisconsin. According to a misdemeanor criminal complaint, an intoxicated and "extremely belligerent" Lueck was told that he would have to leave a University of Wisconsin-Penn State game. When he refused to leave, a mounted cop "attempted to guide Mr. Lueck away from the area." Lueck responded by grabbing the animal's neck and trying to push it away. When the cop tried to again nudge him along, Lueck "continued to push back at the horse and refused to leave." He was then arrested and charged with "harassment of police animal." Lueck also posed for the below mug shot snapped by the Dane County Sheriff's Office. Though the count carried a maximum of nine months in prison and a $10,000 fine, Lueck was placed in a "deferred prosecution/first offender program" after pleading guilty last March. He successfully completed that initiative last October, and a circuit court judge agreed to a prosecution request to expunge Lueck's case. (3 pages)

0908041_real_world_1.jpg

I'd just like to say Sarah is extremely hot. She has that really cute girl next door look to go along with a completely slutty personality. I love it.

I would agree...if every girl next door packed a set of fake tits and a huge sexual appetite....the latter perhaps, SOME cases, but the former kinda negates the "girl next door" look...

What was the deal with Karamo last night feeling the need to constantly remind everyone that he's gay, but he's not like Willie. No shit he's not like Willie.

The only entertaining part about last night's episode was watching Random, Curly Haired, White Dude #1 and #2 try to sneak a peek at Willie and his guy.

Judging from the previews for next week, Karamo and MJ have a go. The previews tried to make it look like MJ was the instigator, but I would think something happened to MJ to make him that mad.

What a generic episode last night. It followed the basic formula of black guy explains/experiences a negative aspect of being black. White guy proves his whiteness by saying or doing the exact wrong thing. Argument ensues. We saw it with Kevin and (name I can't remember) in New York, Mike and Coral is B2NY, briefly in San Diego with Jaquese and Big Boobs McGee... and the fight that comes from the incident had gotten worse and worse. At least it looks like the editors are letting this span a couple of episodes.

I think the rule stemmed from San Francisco season.  Mohammad was never there.  He was always hanging around with his friends or with his band or whatever, so it was a way to keep them all in the house.

I had heard The No T.V. or Radio rule came after Season 2. Apparently that Cowboy dude (I think his name was John, but Im not sure.) sat around the house just about the entire season and watched T.V. But you may be right about The London Cast. That would explain why that Season was among the worst!

I'd actually heard it was the Boston cast that did little more than sit around & watch TV ... which would make sense, seeing how early everything closes around here.

What a generic episode last night. It followed the basic formula of black guy explains/experiences a negative aspect of being black. White guy proves his whiteness by saying or doing the exact wrong thing. Argument ensues. We saw it with Kevin and (name I can't remember) in New York

Juile ;)