TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

The OAO Raw Thread for 08/30/04

Guest Fook

Playing Orton's music when Eugene won reminded me of Austin's music playing when Hurricane beat Rock.

I decided to watch Season 3 of Oz instead of Raw. Can I get some results?
They didn't bleep "cocksucker". That's everything of intrest from tonight.

Did the TSN guys just give a nod to the R-Rated diva search segment?

I swore I heard something about "a lot of stuff you can't say."

I hope they don't edit it too much, because I'm planning on taping tonight's replay and want it intact. SCANDALOUS.

Is it just me, or does it sound like Jericho is singing Orton's theme?

*Waits patiently for everyone to tell him he's crazy.*

I decided to watch Season 3 of Oz instead of Raw. Can I get some results?
They didn't bleep "cocksucker". That's everything of intrest from tonight.

Did they mention Edge?

The Divas cussed each other out. A lot of it got bleeped, but a lot of it didn't.

This sure was one successful, unhumorous OAO Raw thread.

From this point, I think I'm protesting the Raw threads after the bullshit that has occured today.

As for Raw: solid, but majorly uneventful. And The Kane segment with The Hardy Family wasted SO, SO much potential.

From this point, I think I'm protesting the Raw threads after the bullshit that has occured today.

Good call man, good call. I tried to save this but to no avail. What do you say the good OAO posters all go in exile at Graphics & Testing Grounds where we can get away with more.

Good call man, good call. I tried to save this but to no avail. What do you say the good OAO posters all go in exile at Graphics & Testing Grounds where we can get away with more.

.....great idea.

Next week.

Monday, September 6th, 2004.

The One and Only Unofficial Raw Thread - for the first time EVER - in the Graphics & Testing Grounds.

Let them have their fun in the WWE folder. We'll show them how to do a REAL Raw thread.

I'm really serious. This should SO happen....

.....great idea.

Next week.

Monday, September 6th, 2004.

The One and Only Unofficial Raw Thread - for the first time EVER - in the Graphics & Testing Grounds.

Let them have their fun in the WWE folder. We'll show them how to do a REAL Raw thread.

I'm really serious. This should SO happen....

I'd like an administrator to unlock the Josh Lowmon Archive Folder so I could have my own Raw thread in there.

Tonights show was 100 times better than last weeks show. I only feel that HHH is going to win at Unforgiven after the past two weeks between him and Orton. DIva segment finally gave us something to care about.

Guest JMA
I like how WWE has presented these segments from the conventions. Unlike other groups who are at both, the seriously look to me like they tried to not pimp one side or the other. They said pretty much the same thing at both.

Agreed. I'm quite impressed at how WWE is handling the election. Neither political party has been endorsed over the other.

Shawn came off really great tonight, IMO. His comments seemed genuine and he was very professional. Guys like Michaels, Foley, and Big Show are definitely the best ambassadors for WWE.

Are you ready for THE LIVE REPORT~?!?!?!??!

* Triple H cuts a promo. He is very boring. I try to start a "WHAT?!" (as much as I hate it) chant because H is just so dull but nobody catches on.

* Randy Orton appears. I sit on my hands and for once the audience seems to follow my lead. ;)

* Midcarder match. Hello, time to go check out the merch booth or something.

* Fucking Retard Gimmick is going for the cheap heat to make sure he doesn't get booed out of the building. That's okay, I heckle him worse than I did Nash later on.

* Regal VS Batista. Pretty bad shit. Why in the hell did Batista need help from Flair to beat Regal? Yeah, I know, it's to continue along the beginnings of a Regal/Flair feud, but it made Batista look weak as hell. He should be able to put Regal away by himself with the level of monster heel promotion he's getting.

* Hey, you want to keep San Francisco happy? Here's a hint: Don't show us politicians live at the Republican National Convention. Cheney has so much X-Pac Heat here that he wouldn't even be able to get a City Janitor job, so nobody's going to be thrilled to see Shawn Michaels pointing him out in a crowd.

* Diva Search. Not yet piss break time because my Dad wanted to see it. Ugh.

* Kane and Lita. Okay, NOW it's time for the piss break. I hear Matt Hardy's music and am still not interested, but appearently I missed a comic sketch involving midgets? REALLY? Well, crap. I hope Kane gets a whole band of midgets to follow him around now doing comedy sketches.

* Benoit vs Flair. Decent stuff, I doubt this was the same match they did at a North Carolina house show earlier this year because it wasn't really all that good. But then again, the crowd may have been so nuts for Flair that it didn't need to be.

* Highlight Reel: I marked out huge for the flashes of an E&C reunion. It's been too many years since a five-second pose last graced my TV scene, so don't draw this angle out or I may get bored before we even get back to the oversized props.

* Woman's match. I just simply booed everything that wasn't Trish.

* HHH vs Fucking Retard Gimmick: Oh MAN did I try and give FRG a piece of my mind. I was unable to turn the crowd against him since he was still playing the Cheap Heat card during his entrance. GET THIS SACK OF SHIT OUT OF THE MAIN EVENT. NOW. Orton doesn't like HHH stealing his sledge gimmick (say what?) and FRG gets the pin. And no, I wasn't the guy with the "Eugene is a retard" sign. We do seem to have some smarkish opinions here, though, between that sign, the WWF/Panda sign, and No Way Out had a guy with a Goldberg Sucks sign. Our crowds on the whole may blow, but true to Bay Area form we do have a lot of independent thinkers.

* Didn't hang around to see the post-show because the Cow Palace is like a race to get to your cars and get the fuck out before the lot jams and makes the already bad SF traffic even worse.

My tape screwed up. Can someone give me a quick run down on the highlight reel? I only caught the tail end with Edge saying when he's ready/better him and Jericho are gonna go and then Christian jumping Jericho.

What is the injury? How long will he be out? He gets to keep the title, etc,?