TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card September 8

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH (GUILTY GEAR X2#RELOAD DAY!), LIVE FROM THE GUND ARENA IN CLEVELAND, OHIO!

(5:00pm PCT, 8:00pm EST; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to 5_moves_of_doom

Opening Promo: Ace Lezaire

PRE-GENESIS 6-MAN ELIMINATION MATCH

Toxxic, “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins, & Ace Lezaire vs David Cross, Manson, & Dace Night

With Genesis just around the corner, big matches are sure to happen on a special Sunday. But why can’t they happen now? Here’s one that will send the crowd home happy. Unless Spike wins and they get pissed and throw garbage. Just kidding Spike. You know I love you.

Rules: DQ and countout apply. Survivor Series rules, tags and eliminations and all that.

Word Limit: 7000

Send To: Suicide King

ICTV TITLE REMATCH

The Masked Man vs Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix©

This match is happening again, due to a lot of fourth wall stuff that telling you here would break the illusion that we’re all not really wrestlers.

Rules: Singles match, DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: realitycheck

MUTHA’ ****’N OLD SCHOOL MATCH

Jamie Drazon vs “Grand Slam” Mark Stevens

AWWWWW YEEEAAA, We kickin’ it old school up in this Geezy (Gund) fo’ sheezy with two people that knew how to rock it and roll it and they ain’t got to poll it to know it.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: chirs3

CRUSIERWEIGHT MATCH

The Birdman vs Tom Flesher

With Ryan Dustin On Commentary

Ryan Dustin will join our dynamic duo and call this match. But will he be able to stay in his seat, or take an opportunity to soften the champion up?

Rules: Singles match, DQ and countout apply. Dustin may write a match if he feels like it.

Word Limit: 5000

SUBMISSIONS MATCH

“The Icon” Max King vs Todd Cortez

Max King tunes up the band in preparation for Genesis, and he goes one on one with the Urban Legend.

Rules: Submissionly only, no pinfalls.

Send To: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Mike Van Siclen vs Sean Davis

This match was cancelled on Storm due to inclement weather. ...yeah. Let’s try it again.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Thoth

HARDCORE #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Austin Sly vs Candace

These two will face off in a hardcore match for a shot at that sweet title we used to call the Hardcore Gamer’s Championship, which was cool because I’M A HARDCORE GAMER, BABY.

Rules: None, really

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

PLEASE WRITE A MATCH

Bryan Levy vs Munich

Please please please.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Thoth

Edited by realitycheck

I wasn't ment to be booked. I'm ment to be on a break. I may show if I get settled into Uni but it's doubtful.

This may be my fault if my message to Zed wasn't clear enough though.

You know, there are any amount of people I have issue with at the moment. Grand Slam. Suicide King. Maddix. Johnny Dangerous. Drazon. Any member of the Urban Empire. Instead, Spike and I team with Ace (huh?) against Manson, Dace and David Cross. My logic circuits are hurting.

That being said, Spike and Ace, PM me and let's try and sort out what we're doing.

Guest Ghetto Bird
CRUSIERWEIGHT MATCH

Ryan Dustin will join our dynamic duo and call this match. But will he be able to stay in his seat, or take an opportunity to soften the champion up?

Rules: Singles match, DQ and countout apply. Dustin may write a match if he feels like it.

Is this a title match?

CRUSIERWEIGHT MATCH

Ryan Dustin will join our dynamic duo and call this match.  But will he be able to stay in his seat, or take an opportunity to soften the champion up?

Rules: Singles match, DQ and countout apply.  Dustin may write a match if he feels like it.

Is this a title match?

Well, Dustin's got the title shot and the match description speculates whether he wants to 'soften up' the champion, so i'm guessing not.

Guest Ghetto Bird

Just want to be sure, is all; I'd be writing this two completely different ways depending on whether the belt's on the line or not.

You know, there are any amount of people I have issue with at the moment. Grand Slam. Suicide King. Maddix. Johnny Dangerous. Drazon. Any member of the Urban Empire. Instead, Spike and I team with Ace (huh?) against Manson, Dace and David Cross. My logic circuits are hurting.

That being said, Spike and Ace, PM me and let's try and sort out what we're doing.

I wanted to book something like that, but I had other booking requirements that prevented that.

Remember the time the WWA had Jeff Jarrett, versus Randy Savage, but Macho pulled out at the last second, so they had Grandmaster Sexay come in instead? Yeah, make it work.

It doesn't look like I'll be showing tonight. With both the school I teach at AND my own college courses starting up yesterday, combined with my office job at the Superstore, I've had minimal time to get anything done. I've been scrambling to submit something, but with only a little while left I'm too far under the word limit for my liking, and find myself writing things out at too quick a pace. Real life kicked my ass this week, but I'll get my revenge on King somehow, someday.

Guest Suicide King

Yes, but you're an idiot with WoW, and that is why I must kill you and take your place.