TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
algrim

Unforgiven this Sunday

Guest fanofcoils

Vince can do fine on solid (HHH being in the title picture and no big next thing like Austin/Rock in face popularity). Boredom gets him good money if the ratings, ppv buys, etc are OK.

Guest GreatOne
RRR: Always having to

S P E L L I T O U T for Greatone.

For that display of "wit," I downgrade you to 1/32 of an Adam West, and 4 George Clooneys.

Hey pot! This is kettle! You both suck!

I thought Orton's heel character was nice this year and last year, now I don't know what his character is and his music sucks.

He's "badass face who annoys Bischoff and spits in HHH's face." If you don't think that's fresh and innovative than too bad!

So, what are the results for Unforgiven, in a nutshell?

^ Winners: Benoit & Regal, Trish, Tomko, Chris Jericho, HBK, La Resistance, and HHH.

Honestly the only thing I care about on Raw tomorrow night is the diva boxing thing. I bet this PPV will get a low buyrate.

Yes! Then they can blame Orton and they won't give him the title back! :headbang:

Orton's pinnacle was feuding against Foley. They need Foley back. Heel turn with HHH. Along with HBK. To show Orton that the effect of ghosts from his past and the problems with making his name off the backs of others...

This, of course, would turn the entire group of HBK/Foley/HHH face and Orton heel.

Hopefully, the decline in Randy's popularity will teach Vince that he needs to push established stars over homegrown stars. ;)

RRR: Always having to

S P E L L I T O U T for Greatone.

For that display of "wit," I downgrade you to 1/32 of an Adam West, and 4 George Clooneys.

Hey pot! This is kettle! You both suck!

Greatone, an "I was terribly wrong and misinterpreted what you said, I am very sorry for that and promise to get better and aspire to your greatness of posting excellence" would have sufficed. This "You suck" thing is just sad and makes you look petty.

Guest fanofcoils

I think Batista is more charismatic than Orton. I would cheer Golga over Orton, not Test though.

I'd assume do the normal smark booking up the ass of Benoit-Jericho (cue the 'Robotian Crappler' promos!!!!) for the next 32 PPVs while HHH slowly drifts down from Orton to Edge to Kane to Michaels to Christian to Tomko to Maven to Richards....jobbing each time.

Funny you say that...

Posted: Sep 6 2004, 07:41 PM

Heyman is at RAW in a very familiar position. No, not hiding from debtors, though that is not out of the realm of possibility, but rather as a writer. What does this mean for RAW?

Rudo's UNCENSORED Take:

*Walks down a back alley, wearing a greyish trenchcoat, cigarette in-hand, black-and-white footage, shot at a skewed angle*

Well I see here now Paul Heyman is back on RAW. Whoopidee doo. The Grand Jewba is back to save all us smarks from the reign of terror that has been RAW. The DIVA search is running OUT of control and OUT of gas, the storylines are repetitive, and there is a champion whom many feel isn't ready and doesn't deserve the push he's getting, and here comes Paul E. to save us... Wait a second... Skanky, Foul-Mouthed Women on TV... Repetitive Storylines... Undeserving champion... Hell, Paul HAS been writing RAW, only he called it ECW in 2000.

Ok so now that the Justin Credible title reign is over what will the future bring us?

Guest fanofcoils

Benoit/Regal are a nice team to cheer for. I think Regal's new outfit makes him look tougher.

Guest GreatOne
"I was terribly wrong and misinterpreted what you said, I am very sorry for that and promise to get better and aspire to your greatness of posting excellence"

Well, you admitted it..............

Seriously, this from the person that has nothing better to do in life than whining about HHH, ok. Like HHH being the star of RAW is of wordly importance or anything.

As I said. Pot, kettle, you're both off-color. That better?

I'm from Canada. It's C O L O U R.

If I have nothing better to do than bitch about HHH, what does it say about you who has nothing better to do than to bitch about me bitching about HHH???

The future will bring us a Mike Awesome-esque champion. TOMKO~!

*Edit* No, It'll be Batista. He has a powerbomb. Dave will grow a mullet, feud with Masato Tanaka and Spike Dudley... or their RAW equivalents... and start to curse more and talk about driving someones motherfucking teeth down their fucking throat. BLAAAAH.

Guest GreatOne
If I have nothing better to do than bitch about HHH, what does it say about you who has nothing better to do than to bitch about me bitching about HHH???

IMPOSSIBLE, I don't post in EVERY thread in WWE you know?

Neither do I. There are 19 non-stuck threads on the first page that I haven't posted in. Checking again, there are only 6 threads that I have posted in on the first page. That's less than 25%. You're not even close with this comment. Even as an exaggeration.

Guest GreatOne

Neither do I. There are 19 non-stuck threads on the first page that I haven't posted in.

I'm shocked

Randy Orton being in this spot is just as bad as anything on Smackdown.

You do know that all of your last posts in this thread could have all been put in one post? Seeing as how they're all about the same thing..and it's not like they're replying to any post above it...between..you know your last post, and the one youre posting...so yea..

I fail to see how Orton is a face. Jericho should be pushed ahead of him.

...I guess all those people cheering for him tonight then makes him a heel? ;) If so, I believe your wrestling terminology is a little off.

And anyways, in ways, Jericho is being pushed 'ahead' of him. Jericho won didn't he?

Guest fanofcoils

I make constant posts so less likely people will no sell reading them, pretty obvious, no? Orton is not a face or a heel now, people don't give a shit about him, except girls. Oh and in any good match, the "face" of the match will probably be cheered, for example, Billy Kidman before Paul London never got a reaction when he entered for his match but got one near the end of the match. I'm sure that Orton got pops in his match but nobody likes the guy right now. Jericho needs to feud with HHH, not be in the IC picture, Orton was fine before when he was a heel, I don't know where they can put him now as a face that would make sense, maybe off TV. Just wait for the awful buyrate of this PPV.

What in the hell is this about Orton not getting over? Orton was getting over just fine after the face turn. The crowd has been really into all of his segments and whatnot. I don't get you people.

Guest fanofcoils

Orton is as over as Shelton Benjamin before he got injured, and people here overrate that overness. Getting no reaction for your entrance proves no one cares about you period. And anyone who wants to make up they get reaction for their entrance just because they want to defend them, watch any clip of them, dead silence (not counting when Orton was a heel).

Guest Trivia247

I love reading a few days earlier that there were "people" in the WWE that were wanting HHH to have the title... I guess these weren't the same "people" that complained that HHH was holding the title for a year

does the term "transition champion" even apply these days whenever HHH wins back the world title? To me, the transition would have been HHH losing to Benoit who eventually loses to Orton and Orton holding the belt for a long period of time, basically making Benoit the transition champ...maybe i'm wrong?

Guest JoeyStyles
Ivan_Koloff_Mid-Atlantic_Champion_1981.jpg

Randy Orton made a great transitional champion!

ironsheik2.jpg

I agree!

Funniest shit ever. :lol:

And Orton was as undeserving as a champion as JBL, the guy wasn't ready yet to be on top the only thing is I feel bad for RVD,Book,Y2J, Edge and Benoit for putting that unover jabronie over as a "legend killer".