TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

SOMEBODY PAY ATTENTION TO MY LINK DAMMIT!!!!

Meh..it's just a visual of the over used KHAAAAAAAANNN in this thread. ;)

*slow claps

If you're gonna bitch about repeating jokes over and over, you don't belong in OAO Raw.

Ok..sorry...for that, I have to face...KAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE.

Is that better? :)

It's only funny if anybody except you says it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

....ohandthatHaydenguyreplacedoldAnnikanattheendofJedi....

WHAT!?!?!

You've found something all will agree on. No one, now, or at anytime, wants to see a push for a Babyface Christian.

And how was Orton much more likable that he is a successful face now? Can you honestly say you really care and really love Randy Orton's character now?

Don't worry. HHH is gonna put him over REAL HUGE.

*wink *wink

Mark it down, when they make a DVD for Christian, it will be called "The Chronicles of Christian". Also, somewhere down the line TNT will steal that title and use it as a straight to TNT movie about Jesus.

Mark it down, when they make a DVD for Christian, it will be called "The Chronicles of Christian". Also, somewhere down the line TNT will steal that title and use it as a straight to TNT movie about Jesus.

The Passion of the Christian

The last kid that Jericho called I girl I think was really a dude. Did you see the crushed look on his/her face? They will go to school tomorrow and be the laughing stock.

...That would be so funny actually..

but are you sure it wasn't a girl...sure as hell looked like a chick to me. :s

jesus1.jpg

And I'm his friend Jesus!

Guest fanofcoils

I'm wondering what is the difference between John Heidenreich and Nathan Jones other than their names.

You've found something all will agree on. No one, now, or at anytime, wants to see a push for a Babyface Christian.

And how was Orton much more likable that he is a successful face now? Can you honestly say you really care and really love Randy Orton's character now?

Oh, I don't mind the complaint about Orton's shitty face run (should've stayed heel AND kept the IC title), it's just every 5 minutes you bring it up.

I know you're upset and all and you have a right to complain, but man take a breather.

I'm wondering what is the difference between John Heidenreich and Nathan Jones other than their names.

Don't be stupid!

It's obvious HEidenreich has hair and Jones doesn't

Mark it down, when they make a DVD for Christian, it will be called "The Chronicles of Christian".  Also, somewhere down the line TNT will steal that title and use it as a straight to TNT movie about Jesus.

jesus1.jpg

And I'm his friend Jesus!

Ah yes...

Jesus - Disciple of Apocalypse.

Wow...what's up with Hoss' bleeding hardway faster, especially when most of the time they aren't even touched there. Point and case, Heidenreich's lip bleeding the other day...for no reason whatsoever.

The last kid that Jericho called I girl I think was really a dude. Did you see the crushed look on his/her face? They will go to school tomorrow and be the laughing stock.

GET A HAIRCUT!!

JR doing his usual diplomatic admission that Tomko sucks.

Guest fanofcoils
Oh, I don't mind the complaint about Orton's shitty face run (should've stayed heel AND kept the IC title), it's just every 5 minutes you bring it up.

I know you're upset and all and you have a right to complain, but man take a breather.

More like every minute, only because Orton is headlining this Raw and should be involved in the main event.

Hey, when they say all these matches are impromptu, doesn't it make you wonder what they would've done to fill all this time if they didn't have these impromptu matches? Just play Spanish Flea the whole time?>

Nah, just "Brickhouse" with Stacy dancing

Ratings go up 2.73 points, problem solved.

Wow...what's up with Hoss' bleeding hardway faster, especially when most of the time they aren't even touched there. Point and case, Heidenreich's lip bleeding the other day...for no reason whatsoever.

He punched himself after botching a Chapstick apply.

Lita's speech mishap of the night:

"So Kane, I'm your BUTCH WIFE, am I?"

Does that mean Kane is Ross Geller?

He botched talking to HBK during a resthold