TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Australian Pride

If you could only watch one wrestler

Guest Kimaster1976

Randy Savage. He had everything and his intensity at times made you believe he was actually tring to kill the other guy.

Eddy Guerrero - I'll take his whole career from Mexico through ECW, NJPW, WCW and then WWE.

throw in his WCW "Cheat to win" segments and the WWE "Lie, cheat, steal" stuff and I'll be a happy camper.

Just one? I'd have a real hard time narrowing it down to one. It'd probably change depending on what kind of mood I was in at the time.

Right now, I'd probably have to go with Chris Benoit, with Bret Hart and Randy Savage very close behind.

Mitsuharu Misawa. Most of the great 1990's AJPW matches involved him. If I picked Kobashi or Kawada, I'd be losing out on the other's matches with Misawa, along with the Jumbo matches. Picking Misawa means I get them all.

One of these, I can't decide:

Benoit

Angle

RVD

Shawn Michaels

Steve Austin

Bret Hart

The question is, this one dude we can pick, who's he gonna be wrestling?

I can't believe I am the first to say it. RIC FLAIR. Of course, if your not a flair fan then you will question this pick but I can't believe nobody went with flair. Has his wwe run from 2002-present hurt him that bad ?

If we went with japan then it's a close call between Kobashi and Misawa.

Hey, you picked a bad wrestler instead of a good wrestler.

I GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stares at the guy who made the bad joke*

I believe he was answering the question in the post above his, "The question is, this one dude we can pick, who's he gonna be wrestling?"

While I wouldn't have picked Goldberg, Fisticuffs' answer was more than fair.

I never had more fun watching wrestling than during Austin-Foley-Vince in the spring of 98. I'm gonna ultimately go with Bret, though.

Bret Hart

I only still wish I could've seen Bret vs. Vader, Mankind, Ron Simmons, Ken Shamrock, and The Rock, not Rocky Maivia, in 15-20 minute matches during 1997.