TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kizzo

Tony Schiavone back with WWE...

If this is true:

I love this news more than I can put into words. I love hearing Tony Schiavone at the table, to me he's one of the best. I know many people hate him for various things, but much of it wasn't even his fault, aka being told what to specificly say.

I've been a fan of his for years, and I'm a fan of his when he does the Atlanta Braves post-shows.

Putting him with JR could be great, and could also change the feel of the show a bit having someone new calling the action.

After a meeting with several WWE front-office employees, Tony Skee-a-vone will not sign a contract with the WWE, but will instead be asked to come in for RAW tapings on a pay-by-appearance basis, depending on how slow our news week is.

In other news, Gangrel HAS signed a three-year deal with the company, effective Friday.

On an additional note, what you watched on WWE television last Thursday was an illusion, as wrestler Viscera (aka "King Mable") was involved in a tragic car accident over three years ago that took the wrestler's llife. Based on various sources' accounts of the the accident, Viscera was attempting to avoid a kitten who had managed to get onto the highway. Successfuly swerving away from the kitten, Viscera lost control of the vehicle and hit a nearby telephone post. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Credit: Wrestlezone.com

Guest Quik

"THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT!!!"

Meh, it's still better than "Puppies!"

Viscera was attempting to avoid a kitten who had managed to get onto the highway. Successfuly swerving away from the kitten, Viscera lost control of the vehicle and hit a nearby telephone post. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

What a heroic way for Big Vis to go out.

Remember when Sting and Lex Luger were murdered at a golf course in Atlanta but still managed to be on Nitro the same night?

After a meeting with several WWE front-office employees, Tony Skee-a-vone will not sign a contract with the WWE, but will instead be asked to come in for RAW tapings on a pay-by-appearance basis, depending on how slow our news week is.

In other news, Gangrel HAS signed a three-year deal with the company, effective Friday.

On an additional note, what you watched on WWE television last Thursday was an illusion, as wrestler Viscera (aka "King Mable") was involved in a tragic car accident over three years ago that took the wrestler's llife. Based on various sources' accounts of the the accident, Viscera was attempting to avoid a kitten who had managed to get onto the highway. Successfuly swerving away from the kitten, Viscera lost control of the vehicle and hit a nearby telephone post. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Credit: Wrestlezone.com

I remember that night. Everybody in the WWF AOL chat was all pissed the kitten survived.

Guest Holzhammer

JR: "We understand that JBL, who used to wrestle RIGHT HERE LIVE ON RAW as Bradshaw, beat The Undertaker to retain the World Heavyweight Championship over at Smackdown!. "

Schiavone: "Yeah. That'll put some butts in the seat."

Two pages without that? You all disappoint me!

Tony was great in his few appearances on TNA when he was shooting on Mike Tenay and the wrestling business abandoning him. He made an awesome heel. I doubt this story is true but it would be fun if Lawler went on vacation and Bischoff announced he was bringing in a friend of his to sit in the announce booth. Let Tony be a total heel to play off of JR.

Actually, I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to bring in Tony Shiavonne when JR was set on fire by Kane but Kevin Dunn was against the idea. You know, because it would have been interesting. So they went with Coach.

Tony was terrible in his few appearances with TNA. He was as useless then as he was when he was with WCW. I hope he never stopes foot in a wresting arena again.

Kevin Dunn is responsible for Coach? and they let Tom Prichard go???

AND Grisham AND Cole AND those other "pretty young men" announcers you see hired all the time.

Oh, and Frosty's sig rules.

Kevin Dunn is responsible for Coach?  and they let Tom Prichard go???

AND Grisham AND Cole AND those other "pretty young men" announcers you see hired all the time.

Oh, and Frosty's sig rules.

I really wish they would hire someone like Zakk Wylde... someone who's not 24 and has no ability to grow facial hair.

Guest Rrrsh

Tony and JR would be just as bad as Lawler and JR

FOR FUCK SAKE BRING IN SOMEBODY GOOD.

Tony was great in his few appearances on TNA when he was shooting on Mike Tenay and the wrestling business abandoning him. He made an awesome heel. I doubt this story is true but it would be fun if Lawler went on vacation and Bischoff announced he was bringing in a friend of his to sit in the announce booth. Let Tony be a total heel to play off of JR.

I almost ordered TNA once just to see heel Schiavone.

I hope its true.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I only want Schiavonne if he says to JR at least once per show, "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"