TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Heidenreich/Cole bit from SD

I wish JR would get raped. The interviews from him afterward would be priceless.

It'd be funny if he was raped by Austin cause you know JR would excuse it because well that's Stone Cold that just the way he is he can't help it.

KICK WHAM ANAL RAPE

BAH GAWD AUSTIN'S RAPING ME LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!!

Wow, guess I'm the only person who remembers Austin sodamizing Vince McMahon with plastic tubing in the hospital

Poor Cole. Now he has to act "traumatized" for a while.

Guest W_Hillard

Just a question, but....

Is this anal rape scene the same one they have a video stream for on the Smackdown! page of WWE.com?

'Cause I watched that this morning, and Heidenreich was reading poetry to Cole, not committing sodomy.

Guest W_Hillard
Well of course there was no sodomy there, but this is a little something we call a Thread Hijacking.

Ah. Ok. I thought y'all were serious.

The WWE have done things in the past that are just as bad, after all. :D

At least Heidenreichs in good company - HHH raped a corpse, Kane raped Lita.

Now in WWE land, Cole will come out next week and have a secret backstage meeting with Tazz, that just happens to be filmed, where he confides that he either got pregnant or was suffering from some sort of painful yet pleasurable anal bleeding and cant stop it.

Guest W_Hillard
Here's the clip of Cole being violated:

Download Here

Gay sex scenes = ratings

Ok, so y'all weren't kidding...

I don't care if this was worked, it's just sick and wrong. Vince owes me some of my sanity back.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like the only thing missing is Bruce Willis walking in at the end with a Samurai sword.

Maybe Cole could come out on The next Smackdown! dressed as Heidenreich's own personal Gimp.

At least Heidenreichs in good company - HHH raped a corpse, Kane raped Lita.

Now in WWE land, Cole will come out next week and have a secret backstage meeting with Tazz, that just happens to be filmed, where he confides that he either got pregnant or was suffering from some sort of painful yet pleasurable anal bleeding and cant stop it.

Vince: "But remember...the WWE doesn't do rape angles. This is more a case of an anal hijacking."

Guest whipper

<ralph wiggum> Those two were in the closet making babies and one of the babies winked at me! </ralph wiggum>

Guest Dazed

I'm pleased I have a video titled "...gay sex scene..." on my desktop, I'm sure I'll forget to delete it before someone else uses the machine.

It's sad that the only time I watch SmackDown these days is when I download clips with the mindset, "it can't be as bad as everyone is saying."

In this case I'm wrong. What the fuck?

Guest W_Hillard
Considering Tazz is a registered sex offender, I'm not sure THAT's the guy I'd want making the save if I'm Cole.

Say again?

Considering Tazz is a registered sex offender, I'm not sure THAT's the guy I'd want making the save if I'm Cole.

Say again?

I think he's referring to the tanning bed incident.

Something so nice, I just had to post it twice. :bonk:

Guest W_Hillard

Say again?

I must have missed that. Care to elaborate?

Say again?

Back in 98/99, Taz went to a tanning a salon, and during his stay a female employee alleged that he exposed himself to her. The subsequent charges wound up getting dropped though, so I don't see how could have become a registered sex offender from it, unless he's talking about something else entirely.

Guest W_Hillard

Say again?

Back in 98/99, Taz went to a tanning a salon, and during his stay a female employee alleged that he exposed himself to her. The subsequent charges wound up getting dropped though, so I don't see how could have become a registered sex offender from it, unless he's talking about something else entirely.

Ah, I see.

It's just like all the other "wrestlers are bad perverts" stories floating around out there. Vince must be putting something in their water to keep them that horny all the time. :D

It was some indy wrestler that went by "Taz Stone," actually.

You don't think WWE would actually keep a sex offender on it's payroll, right...?

Guest Anglesault

This was creepier than Lesnar and Angle.

Mainly because I think Lesnar and Angle were supposed to be consensual.

Have we figured out just what the fuck demographic they're going for with Smackdown yet?

OK, update...

I think I was given some bad information on Tazz. I took some information from someone I believed to be a reliable source and didn't do my homework. After causing a stir on here, I went back and did some digging. Nowhere was I able to find the concrete proof I was in search of. In short, I'm not 100% sure that I'm wrong, but I'm also not 100% sure I'm right, and in this case, anything less than 100% certainty isn't good enough.

If I had to take a guess, the "Tazz is a sex offender" story I got probably spun from one of the yarns posted here about the tanning bed incident (or something similar) and got embellished along the way until it reached the nonsensical version I got.

In short, I messed up.

I'm pulling my original line that started this minor fiasco, and I hope all of you fine TSMers will disregard it as the unsubstantiated BS that it is when it is quoted in subsequent posts.

Guest W_Hillard

It happens, man. Still, if you hadn't brought it up, I wouldn't have learned anything. Thanks, Tino. :)