TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

How would you have killed Kane's child?

I would have had Lita fuck with Kane for a few more weeks, doing more and more to piss him off. After Lita really does something to make him angry(cost him a title match?) Kane just turns around and punches Lita in the stomach and walks away with her writhing in the ring.

Kane then can become a monster again, instead of a whipped JTTS.

I wouldn't have changed a thing. The angle went down as well as it could realistically could have.

And on a side note, this has a long way to go before it enters Katie Vick badness.

My friends, who are drunken frat guys, and used to stupid/ridiculous things on TV, actually sigh and groan whenever Lita/Kane/Baby are mentioned are shown. This stupid angle has long surpassed Katie Vick ever since the WALL OF FIIIIIIRE!

Guest Fook

Have Lita be completely negligent and insist on continuing to wrestle while pregnant. Have Kane keep telling her to stop for the health of the baby while Lita ignores his pleas. Then have one of her opponents moves out of the way of her moonsault and cause her to go splat on her stomach.

Kane turns face as he's the one who actually cares about the sanctity of human life. Lita turns heel because she's a stupid bitch.

My friends, who are drunken frat guys, and used to stupid/ridiculous things on TV, actually sigh and groan whenever Lita/Kane/Baby are mentioned are shown. This stupid angle has long surpassed Katie Vick ever since the WALL OF FIIIIIIRE!

The difference is that this storyline has been building for months. The Katie Vick angle came completely out of NO WHERE!

I may be in partial mark mode, but right now I'm looking forward to see what happens when Kane gets his hands on Gene Snisky.

That's a big difference from the Katie Vick angle. When I saw that segment with Triple H wearing a Kane mask and similating sex with a corpse, I didn't watch Raw for weeks after it aired and it took years for me to have any ounce of respect for Triple H again.

This? This isn't too bad to me. It's not a good storyline, but at least it's given Kane something to do other than just lose every pay-per-view match and then squash The Hurricane the next night in a one minute match to remind everyone what a monster he really is.

Guest Trivia247

Send back Marty Mcfly to the past and accidently do a Hit and run on Lita's dad....... then the picture of Lita will disappear..

"This is heavy doc"

Have Kane seemingly start teetering on facedom and actually growing a conscience with the child on the way. Lita, despite his bastard actions in the past, starts to warm up to him "for the sake of the baby". Matt Hardy, having seen this happen over the course of several weeks while he rehabilitates at home, shows up on RAW to confront Lita about it. Then the week after that, Hardy can target Kane for revenge again, only to have Lita stop him. The third week, Hardy confronts Lita about it, turns on her by calling her a whore, and attacks her, giving her the Malenko Press Slam Gutbuster to cause her to miscarry. This brings Matt back in a big way after his injury heals, as he becomes the ultimate bastard heel that the crowd wants the now-face Kane to kill.

I don't how to kill teh BABY~! but I do know they should introduce the Zombie BABY in a few weeks and have him beatdown Kane even tho he's a baby (or a midget, whatever)....and then Lita rides in a motorized wheelchair like Stephen Hawking.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

"We also don't do rape. Or guns. Never anything with guns. I guess I should've mentioned we'd never do necrophilia either, but that seemed so outlandish at the time I did this stupid interview that it never even crossed my mind."

-- Vince McMahon, again

I wouldn't have killed off the baby, but I would have recast the Starburst "See the baby" commercial with Lita holding the baby while someone (don't know who) says "See the baby" and then we cut to the scene where they guy has the sour starburst with the wierd face and replace it with Kane making one of his wierd faces.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Two words:

Repo Man

Priceless.

Because what's mine is mine... and what's yours is mine too! *high pitched maniacal laugh*

........*chokeslam*

Guest JMA

Just think about the HILARIOUS~! vignettes of Repo Man trying to sell the baby on the black market.

I'd go with the triumpht return of ADAM BOMB.

He pops one of those smoke clouds near her and she goes into convulsions. Then while at the hospital getting "treatment", she just miscarries.

And then we get KANE vs ADAM BOMB at Taboo Tuesday.

Later we find out Matt Hardy sent Adam Bomb after Lita for cheating on him, causing her to lose the child and infect her womb (hell if I know how, they would figure it out) so she is left barren for betraying Mattitude.

Then they all dance.

I would've had Isaac Yankem return to kill the baby. Then we could have weeks of segments of Kane running around backstage trying to find Yankem. Meanwhile, Yankem would be elsewhere in the arena desperately trying to hide from The Big Red Machine.

Guest Metallica

I'd have had HBK do a beat down on Kane, then he picks him up to his feet and asks Lita to hold him up so he can superkick him, as Shawn goes to complete the kick, Kane moves out of the way, and Shawn ends up kicking Lita in her stomach..

I always enjoyed seeing HBK accidentally kick Diesel in that situation.

Guest Sylvan Grenier
I don't how to kill teh BABY~! but I do know they should introduce the Zombie BABY in a few weeks and have him beatdown Kane even tho he's a baby (or a midget, whatever)....and then Lita rides in a motorized wheelchair like Stephen Hawking.

But the wheelchair can fly, right?

At a paperview event a spaceship lands in the middle of the ring. Out comes the black scorpion with a giant egg. The egg then hatches and out comes an old man. It seems that the black scorpion came from the same planet of Mork from Mork and Mindy and that he was the father of Litas baby

I would have the fetus come back, and get all Dead Alive" (Peter Jackson film) on everyone. That or have Incredibly Strange Wrestling's Cletus the Fetus get involved. Or do some kind of creepy angle similer to David Croenenbergs "The Brood" (Two words-fetus licking).

That reminds me-if I had done the "Mae Young gives birth to a hand" angle, I would have had the hand be like Thing from the Addams Family.

Guest SteveyP93

I would have had Vader come back and Vader Bomb Lita a bunch of times as revenge for the 1998 hammer to the eye.

Mostly because I'd like to see Vader again.

Wow...Downhome, your ideas seem a little awkward now, eh?

I'd have ripped off Rosemary's Baby and Dead Alive all at the same time, with the good ol' "evil twin" scenario as well. See, the baby is born, but it's only a TINYYYYYYYYYYYYY fetus. Miraculously, it survives, and grows and grows and grows at an extraordinary rate. Finally, the third week into its life, it utters its first words to Kane:

"Who's the boss?"

And then...

TonyDanza.jpg

"IT WAS ME, KANE! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

Of course, then the angle is dropped after the terrific Danza/Kane feud, and Kane moves on to feud with this returning legendary stable:

ThePartridgeFamilyPic.jpg

I would have had Vader come back and Vader Bomb Lita a bunch of times as revenge for the 1998 hammer to the eye.

Mostly because I'd like to see Vader again.

The problem with that is Vince and the writers thinking the fans are all morons who can't remember just a couple months back...so the idea of going 6 years back is a little much.

I would have taken Lita off of television for 8 months, and had Kane say that Lita is at home, cause she's pregnant and shit. of course that might be too much common sense for a storyline, a pregnant woman STAYING AWAY from a wrestling ring where people kick each others asses and swing steel chairs.

Then I would have never mentioned it again and had Kane continue being a heel.

Oh and Lita would have gotten those 8 months as a paid vacation time as an apology for writing such a godawful storyline for her.

Simon Dean makes his debut by handing out nutritional supplements to a bunch of the staff backstage. When he comes across Kane, he gives him a special pregnancy package for his darling wife, Lita.

Kane gives Lita these supplements, and she takes them for weeks. Unbeknownst to both of them, the supplements are actually harmful to the baby, and results in Lita miscarrying.

In his newest infomercial, Simon shows a picture of his greatest success story... Lita! He brags that his products led to Lita losing a whopping 5 pounds... in one day!

Lita--hypersensitive about her weight, after being a fat kid--sees things Dean's way, thanks him, and becomes his perky, fitness-obsessed sidekick.

Lita gets Christy to stand in for her as far as Kane goes. Kane's none-the-wiser, what with his one burnt eye and all.

And they all live happily ever after.

The End.