TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw is Snitsky in MSG Thread

Preview to come.

Will La Resistance wear MONTREAL EXPOS jerseys....in NEW YORK...and bitch about how the Mets defeated their favorite team in their last game?

The baby seed planting/killer powers will explode.

Christian will defeat Michaels by countout.

And MORE! Discuss.

Guest CronoT
Preview to come.

Will La Resistance wear MONTREAL EXPOS jerseys....in NEW YORK...and bitch about how the Mets defeated their favorite team in their last game?

And MORE! Discuss.

Newsflash, Sledge: The Expos are being traded to Washington, D.C. I don't think the current Frenchies are going to wear the jerseys of a team moving to D.C.

Preview to come.

And MORE!  Discuss.

Newsflash, Sledge: The Expos are being traded to Washington, D.C. I don't think the current Frenchies are going to wear the jerseys of a team moving to D.C.

Does this mean the Frenchies will come out and denounce the Expos, only to beaten up by the Expo Jersey-wearing Batista?

Guest CronoT
Preview to come.

And MORE!  Discuss.

Does this mean the Frenchies will come out and denounce the Expos, only to beaten up by the Expo Jersey-wearing Batista?

Starting next season, the Expos are going to be playing from D.C. The most likely name of the team will then be the Senators, since the last team that was there was the Senators, until they moved to Texas, and became the Rangers, I think.

In case you were wondering, I heard this on the radio while I was driving home tonight, on the Westwood One Week-In-Review radio news show.

But using WWE Logic, the Frenchies could blame the New York loss as the "reason" their team lost, feigning an interest in sports and making them further look like idiots.

Then Hurricane and Rosey can come out in Mets jerseys or something and a TAG MATCH ENSUZE~!!

Insta-heat.

HBK vs. CHRISTIAN

Oct. 4, 2004

Monday Night RAW will come to you this week from the famed Madison Square Garden. As loyal WWE fans already know, any show at MSG seems to have a special feel to it. RAW should be no different.

A blockbuster bout has already been named for Monday's RAW, as it will be the self proclaimed "Captain Charisma" Christian taking on future Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels in one-on-one action.

Just minutes after learning of this match, both Christian and Michaels offered these exclusive comments to WWE.com

(There's a few links inserted here I'm not going to waste my time posting, but you get the idea.)

Also on RAW, Kane will be in the building. Also scheduled to be in the building this week on RAW is Gene Snitsky. What will happen when these two are under the same roof? Tune in to RAW to find out (9/8 CT on Spike TV).

WHY couldn't that have been the Main Event for last week?

At least then we'd have been spared Orton vs. Batista and I wouldn't have had to spend two pages of the thread explaining how Orton's more over with the live crowd than he appears to be on the TV screen.

Guest Phenom
Preview to come.

And MORE!  Discuss.

Starting next season, the Expos are going to be playing from D.C. The most likely name of the team will then be the Senators, since the last team that was there was the Senators, until they moved to Texas, and became the Rangers, I think.

In case you were wondering, I heard this on the radio while I was driving home tonight, on the Westwood One Week-In-Review radio news show.

There have actually been two Senators. One from 1901-1960 who became the Twins and one from 1961-1972 who became the Rangers.

I think there's as much of a chance of them wearing Expos jerseys as they are bringing back Frenchy Martin.

Has Meltzer or anyone ever explained why the hell they chose SNITSKY as the guy to feud with Kane next? Going from a feud with HBK to a feud with Gene Snitsky...wow.

I mean, they couldn't have used anyone else on the roster? It just seems weird.

I haven't seen around here (i don't think) but I believe the Torch is reporting that the WWE wants to push Snitsky because, and I quote, they "like his look, his skills, and his facial expressions".

Also, they are reporting Kane might be leaving the WWE due to a pay cut after his recent re-signing.

If they pushed people due to facial expressions we'd have William Regal World Champion.

Has Meltzer or anyone ever explained why the hell they chose SNITSKY as the guy to feud with Kane next? Going from a feud with HBK to a feud with Gene Snitsky...wow.

They must have chosen Snitsky for those dynamic and exciting promos he cuts. I mean "It's not my fault" is up there with Austin 3:16.

I think it was an accident. They were actually surprised when Gene got so much heat for the miscarriage incident, but decided to exploit it for the sake of giving the fans something worth watching.

No, I didn't say it was perfect logic.

I just read this on the Rajah site:

"* Due to his extensive amount of indy experience, the WWE is ready to begin a push for Gene Snitsky on the main roster in the near future. The WWE’s creative team likes his size, in-ring potential, and facial expressions. They also feel that he would be able to use his real name, “Snitsky", which has the potential to be catchy and memorable for fans.

* Rumors have started to surface that Kane has given his notice to WWE. The reason for the apparent notice is that Kane wasn’t happy with the substantial pay cut when renewing his contract with the company recently. We’ll have more as this develops."

WTF?

"* Due to his extensive amount of indy experience, the WWE is ready to begin a push for Gene Snitsky on the main roster in the near future. The WWE’s creative team likes his size, in-ring potential, and facial expressions. They also feel that he would be able to use his real name, “Snitsky", which has the potential to be catchy and memorable for fans.

* Rumors have started to surface that Kane has given his notice to WWE. The reason for the apparent notice is that Kane wasn’t happy with the substantial pay cut when renewing his contract with the company recently. We’ll have more as this develops."

WTF?

I guess Snitsky might be the winner in this feud.

WTF?

I guess Snitski might be the winner in this feud.

They credit the PWTorch newsletter, but I question it since I haven't heard that from any more credible sources yet.

I haven't seen around here (i don't think) but I believe the Torch is reporting that the WWE wants to push Snitsky because, and I quote, they "like his look, his skills, and his facial expressions".

Also, they are reporting Kane might be leaving the WWE due to a pay cut after his recent re-signing.

...I'd really like to say something...but what could you possible add to that?

No, I didn't say it was perfect logic.

It's...

Ah hell. Even mocking WWE is getting boring and redundant. They're self-parody at this point anyway.

I'll believe that when Meltz starts reporting it.

The WWE has always treated Kane well - the man's been with the company in some fashion for what? Close to a decade at least. I can't figure he'd cut and run even with a pay cut, because I doubt he'd find the kind of money he's making now on the indys.

Hey wait a minute, if Kane leaves, who will Bischoff use as punishment in matches.

Benoit, for defying me, you will face... Steven Richards!

:lol:

Wow, it would just be weird to have the WWE without Glen Jacobs AND Billy Gunn...who's next to go, Holly?

One of my friends told me tonight that he read about the Kane thing on some second rate site, and I was wary in believing it. Guess it wasn't someone blowing smoke outta their ass and there is some truth to it.

If Kane DOES leave, then what? Lita gets harrassed by Snitsky until Matt Hardy comes back to make the save? Or do they cop-out and have her say she just wants to "forget it" and they never mention it again?

I'm going to LOVE it if they let Christian beat Michaels. Also, the NY crowds are traditionally anti-Michaels (re: Survivor Series '96 vs. Sid).

Just as a MAJOR spoiler for Raw on Monday night:

I went to the Binghamton House Show tonight, and Jericho evidently got a pretty awful haircut. His hair is now only cut to his shoulders which, in my opinion, doesn't look good at all.

Forget Meltzer or Keller.

I'm here to bring you all the dirt.

I was wondering what took Kane so long to give his notice after all the shit they made him do over the last three years. Being a JTTS has got to be one of the more frustrating parts of being a wrestler. I mean, he's right there, but not there at the same time.

Just as a MAJOR spoiler for Raw on Monday night:

I went to the Binghamton House Show tonight, and Jericho evidently got a pretty awful haircut. His hair is now only cut to his shoulders which, in my opinion, doesn't look good at all.

Forget Meltzer or Keller.

I'm here to bring you all the dirt.

Oh shit, I wish I hadn't read that. Now RAW is just ruined for me tomorrow.

:P

Guest fanofcoils
One of my friends told me tonight that he read about the Kane thing on some second rate site, and I was wary in believing it. Guess it wasn't someone blowing smoke outta their ass and there is some truth to it.

If Kane DOES leave, then what? Lita gets harrassed by Snitsky until Matt Hardy comes back to make the save? Or do they cop-out and have her say she just wants to "forget it" and they never mention it again?

I'm going to LOVE it if they let Christian beat Michaels. Also, the NY crowds are traditionally anti-Michaels (re: Survivor Series '96 vs. Sid).

Is that the only example you have for them being traditionally anti-Michaels?

One of my friends told me tonight that he read about the Kane thing on some second rate site, and I was wary in believing it.  Guess it wasn't someone blowing smoke outta their ass and there is some truth to it.

If Kane DOES leave, then what?  Lita gets harrassed by Snitsky until Matt Hardy comes back to make the save?  Or do they cop-out and have her say she just wants to "forget it" and they never mention it again?

I'm going to LOVE it if they let Christian beat Michaels.  Also, the NY crowds are traditionally anti-Michaels (re: Survivor Series '96 vs. Sid).

They weren't behind him at Wrestlemania XX, though that could be attributed to them simply being pro-Benoit.

One of my friends told me tonight that he read about the Kane thing on some second rate site, and I was wary in believing it.  Guess it wasn't someone blowing smoke outta their ass and there is some truth to it.

If Kane DOES leave, then what?  Lita gets harrassed by Snitsky until Matt Hardy comes back to make the save?  Or do they cop-out and have her say she just wants to "forget it" and they never mention it again?

I'm going to LOVE it if they let Christian beat Michaels.  Also, the NY crowds are traditionally anti-Michaels (re: Survivor Series '96 vs. Sid).

They weren't behind him at Wrestlemania XX, though that could be attributed to them simply being pro-Benoit.

They cheered when he won the title at Survivor Series 2002.