TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Steve J. Rogers

Weird actor rumors

For a few years now, two radio hosts on NYC's sports radio station 1050 ESPN Radio, Tom Keegan and Wally Mathews INSIST that Ben Affleck wears a rug.

Don't worry, I think their knoweldge of current pop culture is just by listening to gossip reports on the radio/TV or bulleted ones in the papers but they seem to think that they can "just tell" about people

Obviously they are Affleck-Bashers so I think thats where it comes from, "Hey we don't like the guy, guy's hair never moves, we don't like guys who wear rugs so AFFLECK WEARS A RUG!"

Anyone have a strange actor rumor that tops that? Not couting all the "rumors" about contract era Hollywood where the studios put out all sorts of "tidbits" that have seemed to morph into "facts" over the decades

Steve

Guest Anglesault
For a few years now, two radio hosts on NYC's sports radio station 1050 ESPN Radio, Tom Keegan and Wally Mathews INSIST that Ben Affleck wears a rug.

Don't worry, I think their knoweldge of current pop culture is just by listening to gossip reports on the radio/TV or bulleted ones in the papers but they seem to think that they can "just tell" about people

Why would that worry me?

Why would that worry me?

I didn't want this to be a "lets bash these two idiots" thread and explain why they foster things they hear about without any hint of doing any fact checking

Steve

Marilyn Manson had two ribs removed so he could suck his own dick. He's been in a couple movies, so that counts.

I heard same thing about Prince years ago.

I still don't know to this day if it's true.

Anyone know?

Well, for one, having ribs removed wouldn't make it easier to suck your own dick, it would just make it harder to breath. If you wanted to suck your dick, you'd have to have your spine lengthened.

There was a link to a website devoted to hollywood rumors that was posted not too long ago.

It had all kinds of dirt on people. It was really fun to read.

You can't believe any of that stuff. Someone will say a rich hollywood actor is cheap because they didn't leave a $50 tip for a $20 turkey club sandwich.

Though, I know page that has a list of "rock stars" who are good, bad and small in bed.....