TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Coming Out

...Wait... wasn't Fury like Ian's real father or something? Or he at least went out with Sky or something... I could've sworn that all four of you knew eachother though. At least I was pretty sure LDP knew Fury. Guh. All this IRL stuff is crazy.

...Well, I talked to Silent on the phone once.

Well, I already knew from the start... and wow, TNT-

Aaawwwwkkkkkwwwwwaaaaaaarrrrrdddddd.

*cough*

...Whoops, I had a feeling that would happen.

EDIT: Sorry to all parties involved.

Edited by 5_moves_of_doom

Alright... Here's a 'clear the air' post, just because I want the +1. :P And frankly, my past doesn't bother me much anyway...

Yes, Syd and I dated. Almost 2 years.

Ian... Well... Half of his heritage is up for debate. Somewhere between me and LDP. Figure the implications out for yourselves. You're all smart.

So... Yes, I knew Syd IRL. I knew of LDP, but never met him. Same with Sarah as LDP, but less of the 'baby-daddy' quasi-drama there.

And if ever those other two come back and see this... (Shrugs) Sorry, but I don't feel like having ruminations going around about me, so... Deal. :)

But what's your stance on gay marriage?

All for it... It's just not for me. :)

Muzz, Muzz, Muzz. You need to ask the hard-hitting questions around here.

So, Fury, boxers, or live, starving lobsters duct taped to your body?

Boxer briefs, if you must know.

The lobsters chafe something fierce all clamoring around and trying to get away.

To clear up WC's question - no, I am not a ringer. And to make Spike feel better, I've only known Sarah's true identity for a few weeks. And to make him feel even better, I didn't even know who 'Sarah' was at first.

However, I am Dace's father. He only found out after I'd cut his hand off and offered to rule the Universe with him. That's why he's absent from the fed you see, as learning how to type with a dodgy prosthetic welded to your body by a mobile trash can that speaks in Morse code can take a little while.

Hope this helps.

And one of these days, I'm going to go into the city and meet Taamo....and then crash at his place for a couple of days.

Specifically, you'll crash through my futon when I throw you out of my room.

Guest Horse hockey!

This woman is completely fabricating the whole thing.

I AM STILL HERE!

To clear up WC's question - no, I am not a ringer. And to make Spike feel better, I've only known Sarah's true identity for a few weeks. And to make him feel even better, I didn't even know who 'Sarah' was at first.

However, I am Dace's father. He only found out after I'd cut his hand off and offered to rule the Universe with him. That's why he's absent from the fed you see, as learning how to type with a dodgy prosthetic welded to your body by a mobile trash can that speaks in Morse code can take a little while.

Hope this helps.

... You stole that from a movie.

ADMIT IT!