TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

One Day Left by Michael Moore

It needs to be said.

Some Democrats really need to grow the fuck up and quit acting like they are in pre-school. Making MAPS?!?! God damn, if you are going to waste five minutes to make up a little paint job map then I guess we need to schedule you a time when you can lie down for crackers and chocolate milk.

Brian M has too much free time on his hands and odds are the little punk ass bitch didn't even vote.

Guest MikeSC
It needs to be said.

Some Democrats really need to grow the fuck up and quit acting like they are in pre-school. Making MAPS?!?! God damn, if you are going to waste five minutes to make up a little paint job map then I guess we need to schedule you a time when you can lie down for crackers and chocolate milk.

Brian M has too much free time on his hands and odds are the little punk ass bitch didn't even vote.

Just remember --- when there are deep divisions in 2008 --- it'll be ALL Bush's fault.

Not the fault of those who refuse to come together themselves.

-=Mike

...As I've said for a year now, it's awfully hard to unite when half of the country has no interest...

Again, if people don't like Bush and want to win an election, calling the MAJORITY stupid is a piss-poor way of achieving their goal.

Problem is that the majority IS stupid. You know it, you've ranted about uninformed ignorant voters before.

I wouldn't rant about them being stupid because they voted against what I wanted. I didn't call anybody stupid for voting for Clinton.

People can be quite stupid. HOWEVER, if you're trying to argue a point, calling the people you're attempting to persuade "Stupid" is a pretty poor tactic.

-=Mike

Are you saying that Bill O'Reilly's debate tactics are poor?

TRAITOR.

Guest MikeSC
Again, if people don't like Bush and want to win an election, calling the MAJORITY stupid is a piss-poor way of achieving their goal.

Problem is that the majority IS stupid. You know it, you've ranted about uninformed ignorant voters before.

I wouldn't rant about them being stupid because they voted against what I wanted. I didn't call anybody stupid for voting for Clinton.

People can be quite stupid. HOWEVER, if you're trying to argue a point, calling the people you're attempting to persuade "Stupid" is a pretty poor tactic.

-=Mike

Are you saying that Bill O'Reilly's debate tactics are poor?

TRAITOR.

If I could pimp slap Bill, I would happily do so.

-=Mike

Guest Smues

But wait, I voted for Bush, but according to that map I live in Dumbfuckistan. So am I an American, or a Dumbfuckistanian living in America? Hmm I wonder if I need a greencard.

usa_election_map.jpg

That's the interesting thing about Washington. The farther away you get from the I-5 corridor the most conservative it it.

Skagit county voting for Bush is odd though since they are in the corridor. Whatcom County (where I am from) going for Kerry is no suprise since it is where WWU is and is full of yuppies and hippies.

But is America safer today without Kerry in charge? A man who overnight would have given back to the UN some credibility and authority. Who would have worked out the best way to undo the Iraq mess without fear of losing face.

Wow, I see poor punctuation, fragments, and huge leaps of logic all in the same place!

I really don't think we should be listed in dumbfuckistan because we had the presence of mind to get rid of possibly the worst governor in state history after one term. So... uh... we're not dumb fucks. Honest.

So...Kerry actually won some counties in Mississippi and Alabama?  Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Black people live there.

Yep... Kerry won a decent number of counties, but they were mostly in the Delta, a heavily-black, sparsely populated, and poverty-ridden region along the Mississippi River. He also won the Hinds county (Jackson).

Hinds was the only large county that Kerry won, as Bush won Forrest and Lamar counties (Hattiesburg/Oak Grove), Harrison county (Biloxi/Gulfport), Pearl River (Picayune), Rankin county (suburbs of Jackson), and Hancock county (suburbs of Biloxi/Gulfport).

Guest Anglesault

What happens if you're a Fuckistani supporter living in America? Am I a traitor?

Guest Loss

Bush has largely been inoffensive since the election. He seems to have lost the swagger and replacing Ashcroft with Gonzales earned him points with me. He still has a lot of work to do, but I'm listening to whatever it is that he decides he has to say.

Guest MikeSC
Just remember --- when there are deep divisions in 2008 --- it'll be ALL Bush's fault.

Well, the guy HAS been saying "It's time to unite, the line starts behind me" except in more eloquent terms since the election ended.

Look at the psychotic left blogs.

Tell me how Bush is supposed to unite with people who are praying to God for somebody to kill him.

-=Mike

It needs to be said.

Stop crying and painting the whole party with one brush over a harmless joke. There's another map after your post why don't you bitch about that one too?

I'm so happy that nobody in Canada seems to have any ability to photoshop stupid ass maps with stupid ass remarks on them. Our losing sides only complain about shit in Tim Horton's or on one of those ever so clever CBC skit shows.

Fascinating.

It needs to be said.

Something else needs to be said...

Stop%20Whining.jpeg