TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

The One and Only WWE Firing Thread.

Guest Banders Kennany
I would think Hardcore Holly's contract would be a lot higher then Garrison Cade and Chris Nowinski's. I think WWE might hire Nowinski in the office, he is from havard and prob has a degree in business.

He has a degree in philosophy so he's as useless as tghe day is ong.

Guest Banders Kennany
I don't think Garrison Cade will get fired. Wasn't he trained by HBK or went to his wrestling school or something like that. In that case he'll have someone "higher up" that can help him keep his job.

Just because he was trained by him doesn't mean he cares about him.

Guest MikeSC
Rico getting cut fucking blows... I hope that TNA or Ring Of Honor picks him up as he's great.

Worst comes to worst, Cornette could get the WWE to hire him as a trainer in OVW.

The only other one that shocks me a bit is Jazz, but I think her getting cut is partially due to her string of injuries.

No shit. Rico is terrific in the ring and was NEVER given a real chance to show his stuff due to his lame gimmicks.

-=Mike

Guest whitemilesdavis

I'm glad these guys are getting fired. It's bad for them, of course, but most of these guys are young with unknown potential. There is really a lot of talen in the free-agent market right now, and WWE seriously needs competition.

I'm glad these guys are getting fired. It's bad for them, of course, but most of these guys are young with unknown potential. There is really a lot of talen in the free-agent market right now, and WWE seriously needs competition.

Rico is 41.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Rico is 41.

I did say most...

But even Rico should still have a lot of ring work left in him. His body hasn't taken too much abuse.

Damnit, I went to wwe.com and saw Spike's headshot in the usual "firing" area...but it's actually a story.

Rico was terrible. He reminded me of a poor man's Disco Inferno (the Disco of 1995-98) anyway. He looked like shit and had a stupid gimmick.

I will, however, give him props for:

"C'MON, JEFF, GODDAMNIT!"

Rico was on the top rope and Jeff was needed to come and shake the rope and crotch him.

Jeff, instead, was on the opposite side of the ring. Shook the ropes that were PERPENDICULAR to Rico's corner, and had Rico fall anyway.

I can see it now!!!!

FEBURARY 2005, TNA presents to you...

NWA-TNA "C'MON JEFF, GODDAMN IT!"

- NWA Champion Jeff Hardy Vs. Rico

- X-Division #1 Contender's Match: A-Train Vs. A.J. Styles

- NWA Tag Team Champions Billy & Chuck Vs. Rodney Mack & Miyamoto

Rico was on the top rope and Jeff was needed to come and shake the rope and crotch him.

Jeff, instead, was on the opposite side of the ring. Shook the ropes that were PERPENDICULAR to Rico's corner, and had Rico fall anyway.

I can see it now!!!!

FEBURARY 2005, TNA presents to you...

NWA-TNA "C'MON JEFF, GODDAMN IT!"

- NWA Champion Jeff Hardy Vs. Rico

- X-Division #1 Contender's Match: A-Train Vs. A.J. Styles

- NWA Tag Team Champions Billy & Chuck Vs. Rodney Mack & Miyamoto

Don't you mean PARALLEL?

Guest fanofcoils

Rico is 41.

Actually he is 43, Mr. Statistic. Born October 1, 1961. This is available on many sources online.

No, I don't mean PARALLEL.

Picture standing on the ring apron. In the center. Looking into the ring. JEFF IS HERE.

All the way to your right is a turnbuckle corner.

Straight down from that is another turnbuckle corner. RICO IS HERE.

90 degrees.

wow more people in the sdvraw game that are now fired hmmmm

pretty soon the game will be a ex wwe game

they may have to combine the rosters again with all the firings (but maybe thats why they are doing it)

I have an idea, get rid of all the damn ppvs, you can save money and more people will order the shows when there are less of them.

so they fire rico and keep jackie hmmmmm dont think charlie haas is invincible either

or maybe this is all a big plan from HHH to get rid of wrestlers who may threaten him, they start slowly with jobbers and heat/velocity guys then move up to benoit jericho and orton

Guest LooneyTune

I thought Jeff was all the way in the crowd still when the spot happened at Survivor Series 2002, because Rico was up on the top rope for a good 15-20 seconds in the same squatting position. So...so, funny. I've never really heard anyone SCREAM to their opponent to do something and throw in a "God dammit" too.

I figure he must have been pissed at Jeff over something earlier in the match. A pro wrestler, especially one with a character like Rico, knows how to stall by playing to the crowd or basically being a dumbass. Openly shouting at your opponent tells me that he was sick of Jeff's fuck ups by that point.

Guest LooneyTune

I haven't watched the match in quite a while...I'm sure he probably botched another spot or two in the match already.

It wouldn't surprise me if they got rid of Hurricane next. All the signs are there--little guy, ex-WCW, recent half-hearted heel turn quickly forgotten... And hasn't he had some bad political moments? The only thing that might save him is the merchandise, which I hear sells decently.

I can see them keeping Rosey because he's big.

Guest LooneyTune

- The latest word is that up to five more wrestlers and many other developmental talents could be cut soon. WWE has released 10 wrestlers this week already.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Oh boy...up to FIVE more?! Good bye Cruiserweight division, we hardly knew ye.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Be prepared for more OVW Generic Hosses. Sounds like that's all they can afford now.

Like I said; they'll use all this money to sign a bunch of bodybuilders and hope they can teach them to wrestle in OVW.