TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Public Account

The best of Public Account

Guest Public Account

As this will get cancelled shortly, I proppose the best moments of Public account should be logged here.

So, what of the mighty perversion of beastiality? It takes a strong man/woman to not stare at a horses cock with awe, and we've all smeared cream on our genitals for the family dog to lick off.

My view? Beastiality is justified so long as the animal gets off on it. Oherwise it's just rape. But if Patches gets his rocks off, everybodies happy. Especially me.

The Republican Wish List?

A ban on homosexuality

No sex before 30

All them nasty colored folks sent back to Africa

Less free will

Replacing the Stars and Stripes with a swastika

NO POBO

HOW BOUT U FITE ME THAN U POSER

And other classics.

Now to go and let someone else take over. Password is buhgina.

Guest Public Account

theintensifier's response to the spam posts in WWE are priceless.

WTF?

He's trying to get banned..

Attention Whore ^

This is getting old...

I hate you...

Then randomly:

I demand that this board start making it's users take IQ tests before being allowed to post, so it would eliminate people like Banders.

Easily the best 9 minutes of posting in TSM history. theintensifier: I salute you.

Guest Public Account

And yes, this experiment was a disaster, thanks to too many morons before I got to take over, but it was a glorious one.

Guest Nanks

You have broken a Gentleman's Agreement set in place at the birth of Public Account.

banplz

Damn, It got banned, just as I was about to post this in LSD

"So one day I was out taking my nightly walk, when all of a suddan I saw the most beautiful creature on good's greem earth. She was short, frumpy, had greyish hair with a body to die for (Well thats another story for another time), and I was compelld to speak to het. But I was struck with fear in my hart, as I was unsure how to approache her, and so I thoguht of manny numerous ways to do it. I eventually came up with an ingenious plan, but to my suprise, she approached mee. We talcked for a wile, and we realized that we were perfect matches to eah other, and we decided to go back to her place for a wild sex roomp. So we get their, and we start making love, when her fater gets home, and I dind out that he is actually connected to the KGB and wants to me to leave his daughter, Natasha. Well sireee, I had my juices flowing and I riped into him, telling him that he coudl silence me, but he couldn't silence the revoulution, and that even though little Jimmy was sitting in a corner reading a book thT I didn't care, that I was going to mak such a loud noice and ruskus that would disturb him from reading his book. Her ex-SS father was obviously taken aback by this, so I capitalized by throwing some sour creem that was in my pocket right in his face, and I ran out back and jumped into their pool, and hid out while he searched for me. He had caled and informed the Kaiser of what had happened to me, but I eventually got back into the house, only to discvoer Natashas sister had been sitting in her room, putting cat hair and blood on her cooch, so her dog would attack it. I was repulsed by this when she suggested I licked it off, and told her to fisnish her self of for her self. By this time, the crusaders had arrived aat Natashas place ready to find me, but I found Natshas and we eloped. I held numerous jobs while on the run from her father, but by the time he had fund me, he was a ewithered old man and he couldn't stand up to me fight and i Easly layed that dragon. But Natahsa was angry at me for killeing her father (I have no idea why?). But for a minutew i wiuld like to pause and read a passage that I think is especially pertinant

Fidel Valdez Ramos, byname Eddie Ramos was a military leader and politician who was president of the Philippines from 1992 to 1998. He was generally regarded as one of the most effective presidents in that nation's history.

Ramos was educated at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., and at the University of Illinois, U.S. He then entered the Philippine army, serving in Korea and Vietnam. In 1972 President Ferdinand Marcos (who was Ramos' second cousin) appointed him chief of the Philippine Constabulary, and when Marcos imposed martial law later that year Ramos was responsible for enforcing it; the Constabulary arrested thousands of political dissidents. In 1981 Ramos became deputy chief of staff of the armed forces.

After the presidential elections of 1986, in which Marcos claimed victory despite allegations of large-scale electoral fraud, Ramos and defense minister Juan Ponce Enrile supported Marcos' opponent, Corazon Aquino. Their defection sparked the civilian “People Power” movement that forced Marcos into exile. During Aquino's presidency Ramos served as military chief of staff (1986–88) and secretary of national defense (1988–91), and he suppressed several military coup attempts against her government.

Ramos was elected to succeed Aquino in May 1992. As president he purged the national police force of corrupt officers; encouraged family-planning practices to curb the growth of the country's population; and liberalized the Philippines' heavily protected economy in order to spur economic growth. Ramos' governing coalition won a decisive victory in congressional elections held in 1995, midway through his six-year term as president. His administration reached peace agreements with two long-active guerrilla insurgencies, the communist New People's Army and the Muslim separatists of the Moro National Liberation Front. He meanwhile continued his efforts to deregulate major industries that were dominated by a handful of large companies and to improve the government's inefficient tax-collection system. These reforms helped revitalize the Philippines' economy, which emerged from years of stagnation to grow at a rapid rate in 1994–97. The country was thus able to weather a severe business downturn that crippled national economies across Southeast Asia in 1998. Ramos was constitutionally restricted to one term as president, which ended in June 1998.

I think that is the true story, that Fidel ramos did not surreneder, and he was msost effective, even though restriced by one term. So ladies and gentleman, do not let a limit stop your effectivnedd, and even though the father of the girl you love may be connected to the KGB, Nazis, The Kaiser and the Crusaders, do not stop fighting for her."

Guest The Last Free Voice

Public Account was really a platypus in a banders disguise.

Guest Haps' Happenin'

That thing about the Republican wish list was pretty funny. I laughed at that one.

I made the list of theintnsifiers stuff. I also made a couple of normal posts to see if I could.

The stuff in WWE folder killed it though.