TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "HHH wants respect" from RAW Thread

I taped RAW and kind of skimmed through it tonight. I liked Benoit's promo a lot. But did I miss anything, because didn't he say he was going to do something "unthinkable" to Edge tonight? What was that, wrestle him in a normal match?

I thought the best part of Raw was the Magnus promo video. I really like the character, bad taste aside. If the crowd were anything to go by, when he and his manager finally debut, they'll get incredible heat. The key is whether it's the right kind, which I don't think it will be.

The rest of Raw was boring for the most part. Orton v Batista was far too long, not that exciting, and for someone meant to headline WM XXI, Orton's win wasn't as decisive as it should have been. Lita must never have a live mic ever again. The Snitsky angle was dire. The main event was ok, but for a supposedly heated confrontation, there sure was a lot of wrestling. And add me to those who were sick of everything revolving around Triple H, again.

Quick question: Why should I pay to watch Survivor Series, when I can see the payoff to the main event on free tv for the next four weeks ?

Guest TheLastBoyscout
I was watching the main event and thinking "Damn! Benoit is a good brawler" the headbuts in particular were great. But he didn't have the ballstomping intensity that he had in his post SS raw match with Orton.

Can Snitsky bring that out in him?

That match given another 10 minutes would have been fucking great. Benoit CAN fucking brawl and Edge was up for the task as well. That Austin crowd was incredibly hot, and I'm pretty optomistic about an Armageddon match between those two.

That match given another 10 minutes would have been fucking great. Benoit CAN fucking brawl and Edge was up for the task as well. That Austin crowd was incredibly hot, and I'm pretty optomistic about an Armageddon match between those two.

Better make that a Royal Rumble match. Armageddon is a Smackdown PPV this year.

That match given another 10 minutes would have been fucking great.  Benoit CAN fucking brawl and Edge was up for the task as well.  That Austin crowd was incredibly hot, and I'm pretty optomistic about an Armageddon match between those two.

Good call. So Raw doesn't have a PPV at all in December?

That match given another 10 minutes would have been fucking great.  Benoit CAN fucking brawl and Edge was up for the task as well.  That Austin crowd was incredibly hot, and I'm pretty optomistic about an Armageddon match between those two.

Good call. So Raw doesn't have a PPV at all in December?

Nope. The first PPV after Survivor Series for Raw is New Year’s Revolution on January 9th.

Guest bigrockstar

Triple H can S@CK IT!!!! He's been cheating for years, doesnt draw much more then Benoit or even Goldberg. How come Jericho never get a title shot?

Triple H sucks!!!

Triple H can S@CK IT!!!! He's been cheating for years, doesnt draw much more then Benoit or even Goldberg. How come Jericho never get a title shot?

Triple H sucks!!!

Christ, are you the guy who started the Hogan legdrop from XIX thread?

Guest UncleKimmyGibler

RAW is really great but needs a kick in the pants! From The Gibbler! Call me up Vinnie Mac, just ask DJ, I pack a punch!

HOLA TANNERINOS

Guest fanofcoils

I don't think HHH has ever won at Survivor Series before and he will likely lose again.

Guest wildpegasus

Benoit vs Edge was very good. A smart match filled with intensity. Edge clobbering Benoit in that submission move and than instead of just letting Benoit get up he becomes the ultimate jerk and puts on that Pancrase tatic of holding Benoit's neck/face down to his chest so Benoit has trouble breathing. I loved that. Very snug match as Benoit continues to prove his insanity. Still wish the WWE would let loose the move restrictions of the wrestlers though.

WP is actually happy somewhat. A fun feud for Benoit which I'm actually enjoying.

Now time for some negative thoughts. HHH continues his streak of interfering in any important singles match Benoit has had this year. The music entrances during this match were the ultimate insult to Benoit and Edge. Hearing the first notes of Orton's music (Who the world gave him that music? That is not wrestling music)while the Benoit vs Edge match was going on had to be one of the worst throwup moments ever in wrestling.

Absolutely. You had to know they were going to do a gang war to end the show, and I actually like the timing of it as to not let the fans know if Edge would have tapped or not, but to blare everyone's music and cut to them while taking away from the match is mind boggling.

Glad I'm not the only one who was seriously into that match.

Correct. HHH is 0 - 7, IIRC. I'd look for this to become a storyline soon, and if it hasn't been brought up, he'll more than likely not win this year either.

1995: The Undertaker, Fatu, Savio Vega, and Henry Godwinn d. Jerry Lawler, Issac Yankem, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and King Mabel

1996: Rocky Maivia, Jake Roberts, Marc Mero, & Barry Windham d. Crush, Jerry Lawler, Goldust, & HHH

1997: no match

1998: HHH was not able to wrestle (Bossman took his place in the 3 second match against the Rock)

1999: Big Show d. HHH & The Rock

2000: HHH & Steve Austin went to a no-contest

2001: no match

2002: Shawn Michaels d. HHH, Kane, Booker T, RVD, & Jericho

2003: Goldberg d. HHH

Final Tally: 0-5-1

I looked back at the thread and laughed at pretty much everything Rando posted.

Good work, boss.

PS: Don't look at the bottom of page 12. Just don't.

Correct. HHH is 0 - 7, IIRC.  I'd look for this to become a storyline soon, and if it hasn't been brought up, he'll more than likely not win this year either.

1995: The Undertaker, Fatu, Savio Vega, and Henry Godwinn d. Jerry Lawler, Issac Yankem, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and King Mabel

1996: Rocky Maivia, Jake Roberts, Marc Mero, & Barry Windham d. Crush, Jerry Lawler, Goldust, & HHH

1997: no match

1998: HHH was not able to wrestle (Bossman took his place in the 3 second match against the Rock)

1999: Big Show d. HHH & The Rock

2000: HHH & Steve Austin went to a no-contest

2001: no match

2002: Shawn Michaels d. HHH, Kane, Booker T, RVD, & Jericho

2003: Goldberg d. HHH

Final Tally: 0-5-1

That's what I get for listening to JR. In the SS 2002 DVD before HHH gets into the EC, he claims HHH is 0-6. I add the HHH/Goldberg loss to get 0-7. My fault.

Guest bigrockstar

Triple H sucks!!!

Christ, are you the guy who started the Hogan legdrop from XIX thread?

NO BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!!!!