TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

9/11 Conspiracy Theorist on CNN

James W. Walter, his name is. He's a freaking nut thus far and Anderson Cooper is treating him with too much respect.

No wait.

"Okay, you have no history in structural engineering, you're just a guy that inherited a million dollars."

Don't miss this

Also, this guy is twitching like a rabbit on meth.

Guest Anglesault
What was his theory?

I would assume he's one of those "America just wanted to tap into the vast oil reserves in Afghanistan" nuts.

Guest Anglesault
Yes, planes hit the buildings, but there were explosives timed to go off, and those blew up the buildings, not the highly combustible jet fuel.

I KNEW IT!

Guest BDC

I love how the explosives caused the tower to fall... not so much that the initial explosion damaged the integrity or anything.

But hey, don't ask him to explain it all. He doesn't have a degree in it.

Or know anything about it for that matter.

I've heard one of these theories about the Pentagon hit. It is just about the Pentagon attack and not about the two towers. They use video and try and cite some evidence that makes you think for a bit.

Guest BDC
I've heard one of these theories about the Pentagon hit. It is just about the Pentagon attack and not about the two towers. They use video and try and cite some evidence that makes you think for a bit.

No, they really don't. I've seen those and they're basically attempts to cobble together a missle theory out of about five accounts versus the two hundred or so plane accounts.

There's a guy who pops up every now and then on radio shows claiming that the Pentagon crash never happened. When asked what happened to the missing plane and all the dead, missing people he says "I don't know". I guess they're hidden away on an island, or beneath the White House in W's vast underground network of secret bunkers.

There's a guy who pops up every now and then on radio shows claiming that the Pentagon crash never happened. When asked what happened to the missing plane and all the dead, missing people he says "I don't know". I guess they're hidden away on an island, or beneath the White House in W's vast underground network of secret bunkers.

They were all sent to Cleveland and forced to vote for Bush.

There, helped the conspiracy nuts out some. Have fun you mindless twits!

I quit discussing the Pentagon thing when people started saying, "What building can take a plane into it?"

Again, the answer

"A building designed and reinforced to TAKE A MISSILE ATTACK JACK ASS! The nerve center of the US MILITARY DIPSHIT!"

Guest SideFXs

I know someone, from New Jersey, who was off work that day. He worked on the 90th floor of tower two. He claimed there were Port Authority men on his floor, prior to 9/11/2001, placing a putty like substance on the other structure, in order to plug up the wind drafts. Funny thing, one man said they had to hold that putty in place with this cord like wire, that had printed on it, umm, ‘primacord.’ Humm………………… ????

Well, my one future groomsman was on the subway in NYC when 9/11 hit. He was an exit away from the exit that I guess lets out right next to the WTC.

Couple that with the fact I hate black and Jews, and my plans for world domination have been foiled thanks to you meddling kids...

Guest MikeSC
Couple that with the fact I hate black and Jews, and my plans for world domination have been foiled thanks to you meddling kids...

Are you wearing a bad mask as you type? A horribly weak disguise?

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
No, sadly, this is how I look... :(

Maybe we can get your better half to buy you one...

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
I did buy a George W. Bush mask and cowboy hat for Halloween. Add my I <3 Halliburton shirt and you have one mean costume that I can use for the next 4 years...

Go to your local college and tell the kids "YOU'RE DRAFTED!!"

That'd rule.

-=Mike

That's funny.

So far the highlight of the mask was when I bought it because a worker there must have thought I was a liberal and started saying how great Mikey Moore was. After I said my piece he realized the error of his ways...