TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Worst thing you ever laughed at?

Guest Vitamin X
I heard a story recently about a local kid who was a total sociopath. He used to mutilate small animals. When they told me he buried a cat up to it's neck in dirt and ran over it's head with a lawn mower, I lost it.

Holy shit. Stories like this make me want to kill people in ways far more sadistic than they could ever imagine.

That little girl with no face. When I saw her picture the first thing I thought of was Gunnery Sgt. Hartman saying "Let me see your WAR FACE!" I laughed for about five minutes straight.

My Friends and I were sitting on My Porch talking when some drunk woman broad sided my friends car, which was parked along my small neighborhood street. Just seeing It happen right In front of me, along with my friends subsequent reaction (Think Psycho Sid), made the whole thing hysterical. At least to me. :lol:

A few years ago, a group of my friends and I laughed our asses off at a retarded woman attempting to sing a Shania Twain song at karaoke. She sounded more like a wounded old dog howling. It was so wrong, yet so funny.

Later on, someone entered her in the contest, and she pissed herself during the final chorus...

-Ben

Guest Van Mundegaarde

Christopher Reeve dying has provided me the most humorous moments of any single event in the last five years. Outside of being funny in and of itself, when I told my friend Mike about it, he looked at me and said "Man of Steel. More Like Man of Rapid Decomposition." I laughed for longer than I should ever laugh at any one thing.

Later on, we were discussing making a musical based on Christopher Reeve's life, and I suggested that after Christopher Reeve falls off the horse and paralyzes himself, during the ensuing panic, some shouts "Do something!" and one guy gets really flustered and shoots the horse. That image still makes me chuckle oh-so-silently.

There's more hilariously funny stuff pertaining to the wake of Reeve's death, but I will keep them to myself. Most of it is either situationally funny or better in execution.

Two years ago, my substitute teacher was talking to the class about someone she met at summer camp with cancer. i couldnt help but laugh. it really wasnt my fault tho, the kid next to me drew a pic of a gay zorro and showed it to me. damn, i felt like the biggest jackass in the world.

The funniest that I can remember was I had just gotten off the bus from college and was walking down a sort of residential side street. While I was walking down, I saw a man, a woman and a little boy with a bicycle, but the front wheel of the bicycle was completely bent forward (pretty much making a right angle), as it appeared to me that it was obviously ran over by the car. As funny as that was I was trying so hard not to look and hold my breath/not laugh as I walked past the people. About two seconds after I just walk past them I start giggling and then laughing harder. Not brilliant, but you should have seen the bike combined with the kids face and a look of dissapointment.

I'm sure ill think of more later.

Probably the time a friend of mine jumped off a wall with his skaetboard, about 10 feet high, and landed on his leg and snapped it in two. It was the amount of trash he was talking about how great he was and then fucking up the jump that made me break into tears.

Guest Smues

One afternoon in highschool marching band we were out practicing somewhere. I don't know exactly how it started but this 10 year old or so black kid on a bike somehow got into an arguement with a few of the other drummers. Next thing I know one of our drummers and him are screaming at each other. I don't remember all of what the drummer said, just that a lot of it was pretty racial. Yelling 'YOU COTTON PICKING MOTHER FUCKER' was what sticks in my head. I had enough trouble restraining my laughter as it was, and then I completely lost it when he yells 'REAL EASY TO TALK SHIT ON A BIKE' and go sprinting after the kid, with his drums still on. I know I shouldn't laugh at someone yelling racial slurs at a 10 year old, but I couldn't hold it back.

Guest netslob

i have a couple.

once my dog ran head first into the sliding glass door. i laughed my ass off for at least 5 minutes. then i felt bad and gave him some meatloaf.

once i was driving in a supermarket parkinglot and saw a little girl get her hand caught in a car door. i damn near crashed the car i was laughing so hard.

when 9/11 happened, i was just coming into work. my co-workers were watching the coverage on the tv in the break room. it was just after the first plane hit and i started to laugh and make a stream of bad jokes. i'm not proud of it, but there it is.

when 9/11 happened, i was just coming into work. my co-workers were watching the coverage on the tv in the break room. it was just after the first plane hit and i started to laugh and make a stream of bad jokes. i'm not proud of it, but there it is.

that reminds me, on another message board, someone had made one of those "owned!" pictures using a shot of a plane hitting the building. I laughed for quite a while at that one.

Yesterday I walking walking past a Michaels and there was a midget woman going into the store, or at least trying to anyway. The scanner at the top of the doorway couldn't register that she was there. She was even jumping up and down. It was hilarious.

Beside almost everything in this thread, Howard Stern has made me snicker at more things I know I should not laugh at than any one person has a right to.

Sorry, double post

Edited by Masked Man of Mystery

Yesterday I walking walking past a Michaels and there was a midget woman going into the store, or at least trying to anyway. The scanner at the top of the doorway couldn't register that she was there. She was even jumping up and down. It was hilarious.

"and now...back to the program..."

Also, I nearly swerved off the road today as I heard diarrehea referred to as "someone throwing a YooHoo bottle into a ceiling fan".

Yeah, I seriously considered calling that in the next day, but I just can't get up that early.

Also, it's "Meanwhile, back at the show..." You should know that, Rando.

One afternoon in highschool marching band we were out practicing somewhere. I don't know exactly how it started but this 10 year old or so black kid on a bike somehow got into an arguement with a few of the other drummers. Next thing I know one of our drummers and him are screaming at each other. I don't remember all of what the drummer said, just that a lot of it was pretty racial. Yelling 'YOU COTTON PICKING MOTHER FUCKER' was what sticks in my head. I had enough trouble restraining my laughter as it was, and then I completely lost it when he yells 'REAL EASY TO TALK SHIT ON A BIKE' and go sprinting after the kid, with his drums still on. I know I shouldn't laugh at someone yelling racial slurs at a 10 year old, but I couldn't hold it back.

What's more offensive: "you're a nigger" or "you're a drummer"