TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

How many cats would it take to kill a man?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Is their a time limit or rounds or anything, or does the fight go on until I die?

Is their a time limit or rounds or anything, or does the fight go on until I die?

I think its just taking said number of cats + naked man and last one standing wins.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, but that doesn't answer the question in the thread title. What would technically have to happen is to have an infinite number of cats attack me until I die, since the man being killed is the limiting ingredient here..After I die, the cat carcasses are counted, and one is added, because that's how many it'd take to kill me.

How many? Just one. My oldest cat. She's really mean. We had her declawed, a decade ago... but only years later, during the height of her reign of terror, did we realize what a horrible mistake that was. In other words, this cat can fucking BITE like a goddamned doberman. Our first vet literally refused to treat her anymore, because cute little Sox would inevitably end up bloodying at least one nurse or volunteer or something every fucking time she had a checkup.

So, yeah. Just one, that's all it'd take. Just her... well, "her" before she got into her current condition of arthritic balding senility, anyway.

I'd say about 3-4 could kill a man

Also are we debating on how fat/skinny the man is. A fatter man would have less reflexes/ability to dodge and attack the cats but could probably take more blows.

You guys are underestimating a man's power. Seriously, it'd take into the double digits. If they all swarmed at once from all angles, maybe 20, because there'd be too many for you to kill them all while they're all scratching and biting at you. If they don't swarm however, alot more than that. If a cat jumps at you, you can swat it away. It won't be able to jump as high as the face.. if it tried it would have to be from a distance and you'd have time to move aside and it'd miss. If it jumps from closer, and attatches itself to your belly area, all it takes is for you to hammer it's head with closed fists, and it will fall off and die.

So, all at once, 20 cats. If they kind of jump at you one or two cats at a time (Which they probably would, there's no way they'd organize it so they all jump at you at once) about 60 cats. You could swat them away and bash their skulls in, but after about 50, you'd be too warn out from the oss of blood to defend yourself, and the last 10 would go for the kill.

Really, I just wanted to post a picture of a liger because they are fucking IMMENSE. By far the biggest cat. Don't know how that works, breeding two animals together and getting a far larger one.

The genes that limit growth occur only in the female lion and the male tiger. A Liger is the product of a male lion crossed with a female tiger, and therefore has no genes to limit its growth.

A male tiger crossed with a female lion is a Tion, and has double the amount of growth-limiting genes; it is therefore much smaller than both parents, perhaps the size of a leopard.

I'd also like to point out that in the case of the man having an extreme allergy to cat hair, just one of the suckers could do the job.

Really, I just wanted to post a picture of a liger because they are fucking IMMENSE. By far the biggest cat. Don't know how that works, breeding two animals together and getting a far larger one.

lyger.jpg