TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

I have blood in my stool

To elaborate some, the moron doctor. tells me the worst case scenario for my symptoms is cancer. That was his opening line. So, sorry if I came across a little freaked out last night. I am going to try and schedule an appointment for Tuesday, that's not confirmed yet, but I also may just go the emergency room tonight.

It's been going on since last Wednesday, and from what that numbnuts told me, I dunno, I just don't want to have to worry about it. I'd rather know for sure.

Guest BrokenWings

Shitty. I hope the pun makes you smile.

I'd head to emergency if I were you, but I'm not one to take chances with cancer since there's history of it in my family. Take care.

Well if it is Colon or Rectal then both of those are pretty fatal aren't they? My family has a vicious history with cancer too, but I don't recall anyone getting it when they were my age (23), but most of us do die in our early to mid 60s.

Guest BrokenWings
Well if it is Colon or Rectal then both of those are pretty fatal aren't they?

I'm not positive, but time is definitely a factor. I'd be very surprised if it were cancer at your age, but as CWM said it's better to be safe than sorry. If it's the beginning of the tumor, perhaps it's still in a small area which could be removed.

I don't want my immediate family to know, but I don't want to go alone either. So I am going to go to the ER tomorrow night when my Aunt is working so I don't have to be totally by myself. I'm even going to pack a change of clothes and some books in case they keep me, which I do suspect.

But it doesn't hurt when I wipe. Besides, it's a pretty big amount of blood in the bowl, I don't know how much hemmorhoids cause though.

Anyway, I haven't been to the hospital yet, although I may go tomorrow since I am off.

Guest Phenom

I've had blood in my stool the past 7 years, but did I make a big deal about it? Noooooo!

I wouldn't either, but when you can see it in the water and on the paper, it was just a little freaky, still is, plus the doc casually telling me it could be a tumor without running any tests.............

Anyways, fuck it.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I am now suffering from the same thing.

Soft stool, no pain but enough blood to turn the water red.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I went to the doctor for it today and after he probed me he said I have 7 days to get rid of them or else I have to have surgery to remove my hemmoroids. The prospect doesn't thrill me. Add in the fact that I have no medical insurance, and 6 weeks away from graduating college and I can't really afford this surgery. Life sucks.

I might have surgery in my future then too. Of course I won't know until my insurance kicks in and I actually go see what the cause of the blood is.

My advice to you is to just become accustomed to it the way I did.

Are you sure you're just repressing instances of anal sex? Cause that's usually the answer.

Second question: check your toilet tissue after you wipe. Yes, this means staring at your fouled paper, but if you discover that you keep getting blood on the tissue, even after all traces of feces are gone, then it's probably just hemorrhoids.

Shut up. Idiot.

Anyway, I'm legitimately concerned about the well-being of my fellow posters. Anyone heard from GreatWhiteNope recently? I think I've seen JaxlMorrison around. Cancer free, guy?