TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO New Years Revolution Thread

Guest Deft

Honestly, what was the point of this elimination chamber? We all know they were setting up Orton/HHH. There was no Batista swerve. What gives? What an absolute joke and waste of time.

Honestly, what was the point of this elimination chamber? We all know they were setting up Orton/HHH. There was no Batista swerve. What gives? What an absolute joke and waste of time.

And you're surprised?

I don't get why everyone is in shock.

Thats pretty stupid to go through all that trouble just to put the belt back on HHH.

He might as well have been champion for the last month.

But then...he wouldn't be 10 time World Champ.

Meltzer:

"Batista carried HHH on his shoulders in victory when it was over. Main event was a great match. I don't think people will be happy with who won, but based on where they are going the next few months, it was probably the only way. Show ended about 15 minutes early as the match was about 35 minutes."

All Flair had to do was put his thumbs down and I would have marked.

That's exactly what I thought was gonna happen.

I was marking out...and then...Batista put him down :(, I mean, WTF?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TURN BATISTA MOTHER FUCKERS! ALL THAT SHIT FOR HHH TO BE TEN TIME CHAMPION?! FUCK YOU WWE! FUCK YOU! WE DON'T WANT ORTON! WE WANT BATISTA YOU GODDAMN CUNTS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Is there any reason to watch now?

HHH wins?

Eh, MUCH BETTER than if Batista was champ.

Seriously, some of you need to lay off the crack, come to reason, and quietly get off the ridiculous Batista bandwagon.

They made this same mistake last time, with pushing Goldberg as the huge monster, getting people to actually go crazy for him, then deciding to take it all away at the end. Same story, all over again, only with Batista tonight.

The match itself was pretty good - I would have liked to see someone actually go through a glass chamber - but the booking was awful. You don't center a MAJOR part of the Chamber around the inevitable Batista/HHH confrontation, then never have it at all.

Terrible.

Thats pretty stupid to go through all that trouble just to put the belt back on HHH.

He might as well have been champion for the last month.

But then...he wouldn't be 10 time World Champ.

And I guess we can look forward to this more often since he obviously wants to do better than Flair when it comes to title reigns.

Im glad too that I watched 24 instead of paying any money for this show.

Guest JMA
money well saved! :D

Ditto.

Well, at least most of my predictions were right. I think the only match I guessed wrong was Trish vs. Lita.

I'm not supprised. I couldn't see them doing Mania without HHH being Champ. It had to be either Orton going for the belt, Batista going for it, or both. They really built up HBK Edge too so either that happens soon or HBK Angle isn't gonna happen.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Looks like we're starting it off the usual way.

Yeah the chamber was pretty good but I started losing intrest when Jericho was eliminated.

I lost complete intrest when Batista was eliminated.

I don't mind HHH winning (that much) but it should have been HHH vs Dave.

BTW anyone else mark out when Jericho/Benoit had HHH in the Walls/Crossface? B-)

Wow, how awful.

I loved the match, but totally the wrong ending. Least they could do to make up for it would be Flair giving him the thumbs down.

Don't get me started on the rest of the show. It's a good thing I didn't pay to see any of that.

Guest Failed Mascot
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TURN BATISTA MOTHER FUCKERS! ALL THAT SHIT FOR HHH TO BE TEN TIME CHAMPION?! FUCK YOU WWE! FUCK YOU! WE DON'T WANT ORTON! WE WANT BATISTA YOU GODDAMN CUNTS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Is there any reason to watch now?

The more you people keep watching and paying for this then the more HHH will stay at the top. Its quite simple.

The more you spend while he's champ the more they think its a good idea. Its one of the reasons I no longer watch. I've seen them pull the same shit over, and over, and over again. Why would I waste my time?

Maybe they are saving the Batista turn for RAW .......... or maybe it will be typical WWE and they will just never do anything with a good storyline that actually has the fans interested . It will probably be the second of the two .