TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Birthday Salutations Thread, '05~!

We celebrated last night. By 'we,' of course, I mean 'Tom and several women, plus one to two other guys depending what stage of the night we're at.' I'm perpetually surrounded by women, for reasons that still aren't clear to me.

At home: One beer (half a 25-ounce bottle of Ommegang's Belgian Ale), one double gin & bitter lemon. My guests had homemade margaritas, for loosening-up purposes. (I make them very well.)

At the filthy Mexican bar: Six whiskey sours. The drinks at El Cantinero are whatever the Spanish word for 'Generous with the alcohol' is. These are easily three-shot drinks. Also, flan with a candle in it.

At the dive bar: Three Brooklyn Lagers. Damn them for not having porter on tap this time of year.

At home again: Five glasses of water. A significant worship session. Four more glasses of water.

This is going to be the best year ever.

Guest TheAntipop

Okay, so maybe I didn't drink as much as Tom did, and maybe I didn't have as many women as Tom did, but I guarantee I watched more episodes of Gilmore Girls on my birthday than he did on his. :cheers:

Happy Birthday Muzz, you crazy New Zealander.

Yeah, I couldn't even be bothered to make a good joke.

Xtasy is 23! I've never met him or seen him post, but w00t nonetheless!