TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

The Ultimate Fighter

Josh shows exactly why he's a good wrestler with the takedowns, but fuck, Leben almost had him a couple of times with the keylock and the front choke...

Fucking takedowns. This is like Couture/Liddell, but with worse stand up and Liddell was able to get up after being taken down. Jesus, he should have worked the body. A liver shot! Where's Bas Rutten? They need Bas for the next TUF.

UFC need Bas in general. He RULES on colour commentary...

Does a striker EVER beat a grappler? In every match it seems the outcome is the same...

Boy, unless some shocking swerve is coming that was really heart wrenchingly disappointing. :(

UFC judges will give it to Koscheck because they favour GnP. Even if you aren't doing anything on the ground, as long as you were the one with the takedown, you will get more points. Leben got better shots off in the first round, and he attempted the Kimura in the second. Koscheck got points for the takedowns, and he had more takedowns than Leben had clean shots or sub attempts.

Overall, a decent fight from Leben, and one from the Dan Severn school of UFC from Koschek. Given that these guys are supposed to be "not ready for PPV" fighters, it was better than the last two fights. Although Diego did look good in the squash.

Why didn't Leben just go in there with guns a blazin'?! He really was giving Josh too much respect. Josh has nothing in his hands, worst that happens is he gets taken down, which is what happened anyway...

NOW Koschek talks shit. I'd like them to have to bring Leben back in a huge swerve and have him knock Josh's head into the parking lot.

Well, it IS a reality show. Why the fuck not?

Kos got lucky. And Southworth is still a major asshole.

Guest CronoT
NOW Koschek talks shit. I'd like them to have to bring Leben back in a huge swerve and have him knock Josh's head into the parking lot.

The only reason Koschek is talking shit now is because he knows they will kick Leben out of the building.

If I was Leben, I would have been smacking Koschek upside the head, even on the ground.

Why didn't Leben just go in there with guns a blazin'?! He really was giving Josh too much respect. Josh has nothing in his hands, worst that happens is he gets taken down, which is what happened anyway...

probably because Koschek's takedown is good enough that he'd get a full mount if Leben missed, and then... well, I assume that Josh can at least do a decent GnP.

OK, Team Couture HAS to mount some sort of comeback, right?

The only reason Koschek is talking shit now is because he knows they will kick Leben out of the building.

If I was Leben, I would have been smacking Koschek upside the head, even on the ground.

Been like that from early on. See Severn, Dan.

God, next week there is going to be so much of the Southworth/Koscheck Gay Shit Talking Tag Team going on its going to be awful. I so wish they would keep milking that aspect of those clowns until the swerve comes and Leben kills Josh in the cage for the rematch.

Somebody always comes back in reality shows.

All of you need to quit sucking Leben's cock.

If you watched the show, you'd have been sucked in, too. Leben against anyone else would not have garnered as much heat or compassion from anyone, but this was milked. The show set up us wanting to see these two go at it and Koscheck really looked heel here.

Quit stirring the damned pot for no reason. Stop sucking Leben's cock? Please. Grow up.

Somebody always comes back in reality shows.

And sometimes (like, say, Omarosa) they just don't go away. Seriously, why can't we see more of Chip and Kim?