TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Guest TroughOfMantaur

Pariah, I can never thank you enough. I haven't seen the uncut version of this match since I saw it on the original PPV broadcast when I was 12, which was actually the first PPV I ever watched live.

Anyone have any of the other great matches from Superbrawl II?

This is probaly a long shot, but how about HTM winning the IC title from Steamboat, never seen it and would really like to. :)

If someone has that awesome Enforcers Vs. Dustin Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat from Clash of the Champions XVII I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Guest bort

Thanks for the Bevis and Butthead clip, anyone know how many downloads you normally get out of the Send it youreself sever before it goes down

Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is the last thread we want to get lost.

Just thought I'd give it one bump before it fell off the first page.

Guest MikeSC
This is probaly a long shot, but how about HTM winning the IC title from Steamboat, never seen it and would really like to. :)

Trust me --- no, you wouldn't. :)

Not a good match.

-=Mike

Guest Celestial Dung

MMvsHHWM5

Hulk Hogan and the Macho Man meet it up at Wrestlemania. the file tends to get pixilated at times. Would you look at the size of that elbow drop....

PROMO BATCH #1 (it's all audio - no video)

Track order:

00:00: Paul Heyman shoots on Vince McMahon on SmackDown!

11:08: Jim Cornette rips into WCW in a WWF Monday Night War promo

14:02: Roddy Piper cuts a classic promo on TNA PPV, accusing Vince Russo of being responsible for Owen Hart's death and then confronting Russo in a heated segment.

23:36: WCW Great American Bash 2000 - Vince Russo lambasts Hulk Hogan in a historic shoot promo that resulted in a lawsuit being filed by Hogan.

30:06: Ric Flair cuts an emotional promo on the final WCW Nitro.

37:02: Late-'90's (WCW Nitro) - Arn Anderson introduces the returning Ric Flair and Flair preaches the gospel of the Four Horsemen.

44:35: CZW (early 2004): New Jack cuts an amazing promo in which he lambasts the Dudley Boyz with insults you must hear to believe.

51:08: Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw) - CM Punk introduces himself to the German fans and explains why straight edge means he's better than you.

53:11: XPW Hostile Takeover - Juventud Guerrera presents the inaugural Juice Bar. Classic!!!

57:28: XPW TV (mid-2000) - Hot off the heels of ECW filing a lawsuit against XPW, Rob Black makes a personal challenge to Paul Heyman.

1:03:32: XPW TV (late 2002 or early 2003): Rob Black and Johnny Webb present a hilarious "press conference."

1:10:30: XPW Hostile Takeover - Shane Douglas reminds the Philly fans just why he's "The Franchise."

1:13:44: Shane Douglas brags that he and Lizzy Borden are going to do things their way in XPW.

1:16:54: XPWrestling.com vignette - Sean Waltman (formerly X-Pac) makes his shocking debut as he accepts Kaos' open challenge.

xhttp://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ODXET26FZ01O1DR1H40UJD7DA

PROMO BATCH #1 (it's all audio - no video)

Track order:

00:00: Paul Heyman shoots on Vince McMahon on SmackDown!

11:08: Jim Cornette rips into WCW in a WWF Monday Night War promo

14:02: Roddy Piper cuts a classic promo on TNA PPV, accusing Vince Russo of being responsible for Owen Hart's death and then confronting Russo in a heated segment.

23:36: WCW Great American Bash 2000 - Vince Russo lambasts Hulk Hogan in a historic shoot promo that resulted in a lawsuit being filed by Hogan.

30:06: Ric Flair cuts an emotional promo on the final WCW Nitro.

37:02: Late-'90's (WCW Nitro) - Arn Anderson introduces the returning Ric Flair and Flair preaches the gospel of the Four Horsemen.

44:35: CZW (early 2004): New Jack cuts an amazing promo in which he lambasts the Dudley Boyz with insults you must hear to believe.

51:08: Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw) - CM Punk introduces himself to the German fans and explains why straight edge means he's better than you.

53:11: XPW Hostile Takeover - Juventud Guerrera presents the inaugural Juice Bar. Classic!!!

57:28: XPW TV (mid-2000) - Hot off the heels of ECW filing a lawsuit against XPW, Rob Black makes a personal challenge to Paul Heyman.

1:03:32: XPW TV (late 2002 or early 2003): Rob Black and Johnny Webb present a hilarious "press conference."

1:10:30: XPW Hostile Takeover - Shane Douglas reminds the Philly fans just why he's "The Franchise."

1:13:44: Shane Douglas brags that he and Lizzy Borden are going to do things their way in XPW.

1:16:54: XPWrestling.com vignette - Sean Waltman (formerly X-Pac) makes his shocking debut as he accepts Kaos' open challenge.

xhttp://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ODXET26FZ01O1DR1H40UJD7DA

That's awesome. Please put together more of these. And, if possible, put them, and maybe this one in mp3. Thanks again man

Unfortunately, I don't have the capability to do mp3. The best I can do is WMV. Sorry.

Here's Taka Michinoku vs. Great Sasuke from WWF PPV:

Xhttp://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J0P1F1KTJFZO2C12O9D54RIX4