TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Guest Professor X

Hey LucharesuFan619,

can you post the PROMO BATCH #1 again please?

Thanks!

Posted: Mar 20 2005, 09:59 PM

TSM's resident XPW fanboy

Group: Members

Member No.: 3446

PROMO BATCH #1 (it's all audio - no video)

Track order:

00:00: Paul Heyman shoots on Vince McMahon on SmackDown!

11:08: Jim Cornette rips into WCW in a WWF Monday Night War promo

14:02: Roddy Piper cuts a classic promo on TNA PPV, accusing Vince Russo of being responsible for Owen Hart's death and then confronting Russo in a heated segment.

23:36: WCW Great American Bash 2000 - Vince Russo lambasts Hulk Hogan in a historic shoot promo that resulted in a lawsuit being filed by Hogan.

30:06: Ric Flair cuts an emotional promo on the final WCW Nitro.

37:02: Late-'90's (WCW Nitro) - Arn Anderson introduces the returning Ric Flair and Flair preaches the gospel of the Four Horsemen.

44:35: CZW (early 2004): New Jack cuts an amazing promo in which he lambasts the Dudley Boyz with insults you must hear to believe.

51:08: Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw) - CM Punk introduces himself to the German fans and explains why straight edge means he's better than you.

53:11: XPW Hostile Takeover - Juventud Guerrera presents the inaugural Juice Bar. Classic!!!

57:28: XPW TV (mid-2000) - Hot off the heels of ECW filing a lawsuit against XPW, Rob Black makes a personal challenge to Paul Heyman.

1:03:32: XPW TV (late 2002 or early 2003): Rob Black and Johnny Webb present a hilarious "press conference."

1:10:30: XPW Hostile Takeover - Shane Douglas reminds the Philly fans just why he's "The Franchise."

1:13:44: Shane Douglas brags that he and Lizzy Borden are going to do things their way in XPW.

1:16:54: XPWrestling.com vignette - Sean Waltman (formerly X-Pac) makes his shocking debut as he accepts Kaos' open challenge.

xhttp://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ODXET26FZ01O1DR1H40UJD7DA

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Roddy Piper cuts a classic promo on TNA PPV, accusing Vince Russo of being responsible for Owen Hart's death and then confronting Russo in a heated segment

I'd love to have this reupped

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart-Steel Cage Match

This is apart of a Coliseum Home Video tape, although I don't know which one, and is from March/April 1994. It's about 13 minutes long. Johnny Polo is awesome on commentary.

12/1/93 in Utica, NY. It's on Bret's 1994 CHV.

This may sound like an odd request, but could someone post some old pay-per-view commercials, video packages, and introductions? There are some commercials that I would love to see (like the WrestleMania VII commercial where Vince announces the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum location, or the Survivor Series 1998 Deadly Game one), some old intros I like (the "Mr. McMahon's Utopia" from Over The Edge '98), and some video packages that I haven't seen in a while (like the Austin-Rock package from WrestleMania X-Seven). If someone could post some, especially the ones I mentioned, then that would be greatly apperciated. Thanks in advance.

This may sound like an odd request, but could someone post some old pay-per-view commercials, video packages, and introductions? There are some commercials that I would love to see (like the WrestleMania VII commercial where Vince announces the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum location, or the Survivor Series 1998 Deadly Game one), some old intros I like (the "Mr. McMahon's Utopia" from Over The Edge '98), and some video packages that I haven't seen in a while (like the Austin-Rock package from WrestleMania X-Seven). If someone could post some, especially the ones I mentioned, then that would be greatly apperciated. Thanks in advance.

I have the old WWF Superstars TV show opening. Do you want that?

Under these guidelines, I only have the Kurt Angle Desire video and the WWE Desire video with the entire roster set to "My Sacrifice"

Just say the word.