TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Request: Anyone Alex Wright matches (except for against Jean Paul Levesque, Chris Jericho (NITRO), or w/ Psicosis v. Morrus & Konnan).. Please Please Please.

Any full Nitro's/Thunders would be awesome too....

MY NEXT POST (I want to apologize for the previous post, because the match was not like that before.. I just checked and it's now indeed messed.. so as a apology I will be uploading a full show).

RAW November 10, 1997.

Classic Wrestling DVD (Takedown Masters, Full DVD in DVD Quality)

FWA T.V. from sometime this year (credit to Skaterkee)

First to reply, will be posted.

Guest TheLastBoyscout

Could someone post UT/Flair from Mania X8?

Actually any Flair I don't already have would rule.

I really don't want this thread to die. I am really grateful to all you guys for posting these matches. I have a couple matches I would like to share but I'm gonna need a lesson in yousendit. Do you NEED to have it go through to the e-mail you start off with in order for it to work? I gave it a try and it just seemed stuck about halfway through the upload.

I was trying to UL a Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. AJ Styles ladder match but like I said it only seemed to go about half way. Looking through the posts here it seems yousendit is kinda unrelyable. Think so?

It's not that its unreliable, it's that the downloads are limited to 20 or 25, so often the links are dead by the time people come to click them.

Yes, but I was having trouble uploading the match I have and if I was doing something wrong I'm clueless as to what.

The 25 thing hasn't really been too much of an issue as some matches in this thread have been reposted several times.

Does anyone have or know where I can get 06.03.94 or 06.09.95? I've never seen either.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Could someone post UT/Flair from Mania X8?

You can get this match on Limewire.

Yeah, but I don't know what that is.

Does anyone have Christian's rap at the Royal Rumble with his "Gimme a beat!" line included? I've seen it without, but I REALLY want to see that exchange between Christian and Tomko.

Does anyone have Christian's rap at the Royal Rumble with his "Gimme a beat!" line included? I've seen it without, but I REALLY want to see that exchange between Christian and Tomko.

They have a portion of that segment on WWE.com. Go to the Raw Superstars roster, click on Christian, click on Videos, and look for it.

They don't include the entire segment, but I do know they have the Christian/Tomko "Give me a beat" part.

They have a portion of that segment on WWE.com. Go to the Raw Superstars roster, click on Christian, click on Videos, and look for it.

They don't include the entire segment, but I do know they have the Christian/Tomko "Give me a beat" part.

Thanks. Pretty funny stuff.