TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

Rumble Match

Just wondering about this. I really think that Paul London may get some ring time with Shawn Michaels... Shawn Michaels may push for London to stay in awhile so that they can duke it out.

I dont know I just think it would be cool to see them face to face.... especially considering London was somewhat the Marty Jannetty of the "Shooting Stars"

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

"I definitely would like to hook up with Shawn Michaels. That would be something. And Simon Dean runs his mouth a lot. I would like to shut him up. I’m just gonna go into this thing swinging."

- Paul London, talking about this weekend's Royal Rumble.

Guest Hass of Pain
I really think that Paul London may get some ring time with Shawn Michaels... Shawn Michaels may push for London to stay in awhile so that they can duke it out.

What parallel universe are you living in?

I doubt London will be doing very much in the rumble. I predict he will be in there for five minutes before being thrown out...even that might be a tad generious.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Who gives a fuck about Paul London?

:wub:

He is one sexy, sexy man.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
the :wub: was for his wrestling talent..

Oh...I thinking along the lines of his beautiful appearence. But yeah, he has wrestling talent, too.

The Rumble is a great place to build up talent.. which is stupid they dont..

A lower to mid card guy they are trying to build up.. knocking out a main eventer would be huge...

check Maven knocking out Taker.. it could a huge pop.. and people cared about Maven for a few shows, till they didnt go anywhere with it...

Let Haas eliminate Benoit.. let Christian eliminate Michaels.. it would help their career... Let London eliminate even a mid card telent like Booker T... it would elevate them... and as long as they did it properly (from behind, or in a grop when the final guy comes and pushes him out).. I think it could work...

You could even build up a new gimmick or something in these match. For example.. take Viscera.. he's hanging over the top ropes and a few people trying to eliminate him... over comes Haas or Puder or London and adds the extra shove... they being to claim they eliminated Viscera no one else... bammo.. they get recognized.

I donno just a few thoughts that could work..

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I think London gets manhandled by a Heel rather then the quasi face.

so mark down London as Viscera's bitch.