TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The RAW Thread for 01-31-05

Guest Hass of Pain

I'm not trying to be cute or anything, he seriously has the look and bone structure and body movement of a caveman. He's just boring, Christian has improved to the point that he pretty much blows away every aspect of Edge's game now. Edge/Michaels is just dull and it's mostly Edge's fault so far, I'm happy they're moving to Angle/Michaels.

Read the first post in the thread to avoid having to ask questions.

I'll mark out if they chant "Canada!" even though both guys live in South U.S.

Benoit defeated both of La Resistance at Taboo Tuesday by himself.

So Orton could be turning, but is he re-joining Evolution or something? I mean hello, I know WWE can be nonsensical but this is just stupid.

What the freaking' hell happened there?

Guest sek69

Was it me or did that look like it was turning into a shoot? Benoit looked like he was pissed and was trying to beat the fuck out of people.

Was it me or did that look like it was turning into a shoot? Benoit looked like he was pissed and was trying to beat the fuck out of people.

Doesn't he always?

Either someone booked an incredibly shitty ending there or the ref botched it......whatever happened it looked like shit.

Wasn't the ref. All four guys in the ring fucked that up, which was evident by all the missed clotheslines (or, the one's that hit, and the guy was like 'Am I supposed to fall?')

Guest sek69

All I saw was Benoit hit the ropes awkward when he was supposed to fall out of the ring and damn near re-break his neck (even the crowd went "ohhh"), he looked dazed when he came back in the ring and was just throwing haymakers.

To qoute what Sarge must of said before going to the ring "Luckily I had my gear in the back." GOd bless you Mr. Slaughter.

So I haven't watched any wrestling since JBL became champ and I come back tonight to see what's going on and I get a fucked up finish and Sgt. Slaughter......yay what a welcome back party.

Oh, I just know the wanted to kiss there...

Looks like there teasine yet another Benoit vs. Jericho feud. Well I dont know about everyone else but this is my favorite feud of all time and anytime they wanna add a new chapter to it I'll take it in a instant.

What the FUCK.

Why are Benoit and Jericho mad at each other? I know thats' what they wanted to do with the end of the match, but they should of saved it for next week to do the feud. Like have them ask for a rematch No DQ or something next week and shoot the angle then.

That was the worst Benoit/Jericho match I've seen in years.

Guest Hass of Pain
What's his new finisher.

I missed that.

He ripped off John Walter's finisher where he stands behind his opponent and just kind of falls backwards with his knees in his opponents back.

My lord thats the best thing Eugene has ever been involved in.....EVER.