TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

Hottest female wrestler

What about Women? I alway's found her to be hot while not in the whole goth thing.

Sunny- She was probably the hottest around 96, until drugs made her look like Heffer from Rocko's Modern Life.

Miss Elizabeth- Classic look, probably one of the hottest of the 1980's.

Right now in current era, I'd say Christy, Trish, Victoria, Molly, and Joy are some of the hottest.

To go back on what Special K said, I've been to a few indies that Dawn Marie was at. More so than anyone else she was nice and very talkative with fans. That adds to her cuteness.

a while (wow like 3 years it must be) ago I went to a ECW show, marked the fuck out and said-a hi to Dawn Marie and have to say, WWE has ruined her with awful makeup and outfits, she was actually really lovely and took time to hang out w/ all the fans, way after the show ended. Pretty girl who really enjoyed hanging out with the fans.

I totally concur. Though I can't say anything about the niceness factor, since I've never met her, she is gorgerous without all that crap makeup they put on her. My lord, I saw some old indy pictures of her, without "WWE-ized" make up, and she's a whole lot prettier. Hell, she was a lot prettier in ECW too.

Yeah, they are usually good at making girls look better than they are, which is why Dawn Marie looking worse is more of a mystery. But for every Dawn Marie looking worse, there are 10 Litas looking a hell of a lot better.

Trish is a lovely lady. Looks like Portia De Rossi w/ fake tatas. It would be somewhat weird to meet her, seeing as I would absolutely dwarf her.

a while (wow like 3 years it must be) ago I went to a ECW show, marked the fuck out and said-a hi to Dawn Marie and have to say, WWE has ruined her with awful makeup and outfits, she was actually really lovely and took time to hang out w/ all the fans, way after the show ended. Pretty girl who really enjoyed hanging out with the fans.

she is indeed quite short in person. I have seen her at two wwe event in the past few years. In the ring she looks small. live even smaller Rey mysterio may be taller then her. I saw her outside before the event. Made me feel like the freakin big show standing close to her.

Guest Trivia247

I think we strayed off what was the Critera as to who we were suppose to be mentioning..

Women wrestlers

or just women that happen to be around wrestling?