TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

More on Amy Weber's departure

- Pro Wrestling Weekly has been following the new developments between Amy Weber and World Wrestling Entertainment since our initial report and updates on the story.

Former WWE SmackDown! Diva Amy Weber

Sadly, as of tonight, WWE has no more plans to attempt to negotiate with Amy Weber or her agent in chance of changing Amy’s mind over her decision to leave the company. Amy is expected to be able to leave, with a month’s compensation.

Amy Weber is not under any WWE contract and is not liable to any “no-compete” clause WWE institutes to most talent. She was on a day-to-day agreement.

WWE, at this point, are afraid of the potential backlash they might receive over their business environment, which has taken blows in the past from several major publications. Many may recall how the AP ran with Rena Mero’s sexual harassment suit against WWE, and how that drew a media cloud over WWE and their conduct of professionalism. WWE is hoping to negotiate a settlement with Amy in hopes of avoiding any potential lawsuit.

Both Randy Orton and JBL, the two WWE Superstars who teased and hazed Amy the most, spoke to Vince McMahon this evening and are expected to receive some form of discipline. This incident alone might solidify Randy Orton’s drop from main event status.

We’ll keep you updated on Amy’s departure from World Wrestling Entertainment when new information is provided, but as of right now, Amy Weber is intent on leaving WWE, and WWE is content with her decision.

SOURCE: ProWrestlingWeekly.com

PWW did break the news a day before Meltzer, so do take it for what it's worth. I think it was posted just recently. I do columns for the site and the webmaster is telling me he got the info from someone employed by WWE. Take it for what it's worth, though. I can't guarantee any validity. The site is very new, too...

Both Randy Orton and JBL, the two WWE Superstars who teased and hazed Amy the most, spoke to Vince McMahon this evening and are expected to receive some form of discipline. This incident alone might solidify Randy Orton’s drop from main event status.

Randy Orton, ladies' man.

Guest JMA

If WWE didn't punish Holly for beating the shit out of rookies or JBL goose-stepping in Germany, then they're not going to punish the alleged hazers. They'll most likely pay off Weber to keep her mouth shut and give the hazers a slap on the wrist.

There's no way in hell Vince is going to de-push Orton and JBL because of this.

Ah yes, the fraternal order of World Wrestling Entertainment.

Randy: How should we haze the new girl?

Holly: I'LL TEACH THAT LITTLE WHORE HER PLACE BY PUTTING HER THERE!

Randy: ........................... um, Bradshaw?

JBL: Shower rape.

Randy: Brilliant!

Holly: Brilliant!

Hurricane: I hate you guys.

If WWE didn't punish Holly for beating the shit out of rookies or JBL goose-stepping in Germany, then they're not going to punish the alleged hazers.

This is different.

The other stuff, that was at worst just bad pub.

This is bad pub PLUS a potential lawsuit (likely sexual harassment or hostile work environment).

I can see Orton & JBL getting punished for this, although I'm not sure to what extent (especially since JBL is champ and I don't think they're going to have him drop the title any time soon).

Guest Phenom

There are so many things good about this, I hope it's real. No more Pocelain Bidet? Randy Orton out of the ME? I hope it all turns out real.

WWE should just punish those two for just being untalented and unover, but nothing will happen since we all know how much Vince creams for Crapshaw and Orton. If RVD and Jericho were the hazers then it would've been a different story.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

How can Randy Orton be amongst those? How often were they even together? During the month of the diva search and about 2-3 other dates?

Yeah, this story makes no sense.

Unless Orton was hazing all the Diva Search ladies when they were on RAW, then I don't see how he was hazing her.

And if JBL was a problem for her, she didn't seem to show it when she was doing her on-air stuff.

So I'm confused.

Guest wrestling365

The actual story is that she was teased about the strip club brochure on the flight back from Japan. The "final straw" so to speak was when somebody dumped a beverage over her face as she slept. She got off the plane took a coach to the hotel in AK with the other boys and then later went back to the airport and flew home, buying her own ticket.

Guest Mordecai's Cathedral
This incident alone might solidify Randy Orton’s drop from main event status.

But heaven forbid they punish their biggest draw, JBL.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Who'd make fun of someone after finding out her services are available for a price at a strip club (even if it's not true)?

The supposed incident with the drink is sorta lame I concede, but it's certainly not the end of the earth. Did she try telling them that they were upsetting her? or telling a road agent? We don't know. We don't even know if maybe she had an attitude problem or something.

I'm not trying to defend all hazing and I dislike JBL and Orton as much or more as anyone, I just don't see what happened as that big of a deal. It's mild compared to alot of hazing that happens.

Guest Trivia247

daww poor amy, I forgot which one was her anyway, thats How much she matters to me. But so glad so many Threads are Devoted too this Twit.

If WWE didn't punish Holly for beating the shit out of rookies or JBL goose-stepping in Germany, then they're not going to punish the alleged hazers. They'll most likely pay off Weber to keep her mouth shut and give the hazers a slap on the wrist.

There's no way in hell Vince is going to de-push Orton and JBL because of this.

Or no chance in hell

I agree with you on this. Besides, Orton and JBL are two stars with huge pushes (though ortons seems to be dying off a little), so I doubt they'll be punished anytime soon

Guest cosbywasmurdered
daww poor amy, I forgot which one was her anyway, thats How much she matters to me. But so glad so many Threads are Devoted too this Twit.

If she doesn't matter to you then DON'T go in them. You don't have to "contribute" (and I say that carefully in your case) to every thread.

Guest Trivia247

If she doesn't matter to you then DON'T go in them. You don't have to "contribute" (and I say that carefully in your case) to every thread.

well if that was so painful that a question wondering why the interest was, then let me know when the Candle light vigil is at Titan towers is for poor Amy.

but to be nicer about it since my post was so assholish. Not everyone can take the shit that goes on backstage or alledged backstage shit.

I mean take Sable's departure the first time. She said that she got hazed and someone put Human Feces in her Gym bag.

Certainly a regular human being wouldn't take that too long and up and leave, but she did come back, for the right money, for a unfortunately not nearly enough forgettable second run as Vince's girl.

WWE should just punish those two for just being untalented and unover, but nothing will happen since we all know how much Vince creams for Crapshaw and Orton. If RVD and Jericho were the hazers then it would've been a different story.

Lol.

Sorry..I just find those type of arguements funny.

You know Trips was just waiting to hear jericho was behind it somehow, "vince fire that man, after I beat him 260-0 in an iron man match on raw"

anyhow its kinda sad to see grown men acting this way. and especially toward women too. grow up Randy , and JBL youre pushin 40, act like it

Guest Rrrsh

RVD gets himself in enough shit with his online interviews.

And you cant depush RVD more, he is a uber-midcarder now and will stay there forever.

How stupid are some of these wrestlers?

Big muscular men "hazing" a woman?

Is there any way that couldn't have ended badly for the company?

Idiots.

It's actually kind of funny, since the reason they are hazing is probably that they feel she hasn't paid her dues or whatnot. It's not like she's putting herself on TV and taking away TV time from wrestlers. She's getting hazed for Vince being an idiot who thinks that faceless big boobed and/or pretty girls are the answer to good ratings. And to think she's the one of the diva contestants that actually has something resembling a character.

Ya know, certain situations over time develop their own aroma. Such as when something ugly and private happens between two WWE employees, and the company is desperately trying to cover it up (while the Meltzers and Kellers of the world are eagerly pumping their sources for more information).

This situation REEKS of that.

Something bad went down involving Amy... we just don't know what.

Guest CronoT
daww poor amy, I forgot which one was her anyway, thats How much she matters to me. But so glad so many Threads are Devoted too this Twat.

Fixed.