TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

SMARKDOWN COMMENTS~!

Well, congrats to Cortez and Pretzler especially.

However, I must add something. Pretzler, If you're going to use Johnny I really wish you'd contact me. Johnny was purposely not suppose to be at the show as I am currently working a storyline with him in and it involved him pulling a dissappearing act on Smarkdown.

Otherwise, good show with the storyline developments in Revolution Zero, Mak finally having something to say, and some other things.

Johnny - I am responsible for this. I apologise. We were working our turn and I told WC about it. He obviously wasn't happy since he wanted to face Spike for the CW title, but I did mention your involvement and he made no mention that it would be a problem, so I told Pretzler to go ahead. However, what I asked him to do was to have Johnny come down and save WC (a little late, to subtly continue your angle) rather than get beat down. Maybe that message didn't reach him in time. I assumed that WC would know if you shouldn't be there, and I also wouldn't have had Pretzler write us beating you down without your approval. Again, I apologise.

Much respect to the group of guys that pulled off the turn on Spike. Everything was surprisingly logical. I wish I hadn't ended up hearing about it, before it came to pass.

I got some things off my chest about Toxx, Spike and the Revolution. And Todd Cortez continues to just win. I love a good challenge and a Hardcore gimmick match against him is just that.

Toxxic did well with the Main Event. Landon and I had some similar ideas, well not so blatantly ego-driven, but we couldn't logically win otherwise... Sadly, I've been so used to writing singles, that I got my part to him somewhat late. I hope he was able to finish and we actually lost instead of no-showed, because I really liked what I wrote. It sucks if Maddix had to tap because I have time management issues.

In my opening I encouraged a certain chant that I'd like to see more of... first person to include 'Jun-ior Leag-uer!' clap-clap-clapclapclap in their match against Toxx gets a internet cookie.

Oh yeah, King giving Raynor bus fare back to the Bayou is one of the best moments in fed history. I wish I could have done that to somebody.

To Mak- For the record, we showed, yeah. But what with it being Valentine's and stuff I had to rush the ending quite a bit.

But yeah, Toxx did a great job for the main event anyway. Pity he saw fit to make me tap, but whatever. :P Revenge'll be sweet, eventually. The Spike turn too was good work from all involved and hopefully this'll give Spike the shot in the arm to get him up the card, while putting the Cruiser belt on someone still establishing himself.

However, I must add something. Pretzler, If you're going to use Johnny I really wish you'd contact me. Johnny was purposely not suppose to be at the show as I am currently working a storyline with him in and it involved him pulling a dissappearing act on Smarkdown.

The fault is mine. I did receive Toxxic's message, but I forgot some of what he had said during the match and only left in the part about Johnny coming down late. This was pure stupidity on my part and I apologize sincerely.

I'll make sure Johnny works extra stiff on Pretzler during the tag match! ;)

To Mak- For the record, we showed, yeah. But what with it being Valentine's and stuff I had to rush the ending quite a bit.

But yeah, Toxx did a great job for the main event anyway. Pity he saw fit to make me tap, but whatever. :P Revenge'll be sweet, eventually.

*recalls what he did on Valentine's Day*

Ah yes, sat and watched the football, as I recall. It's great having a girlfriend who likes football. And wrestling.

Oh and Landon, you don't NEED to get revenge - this was revenge for you making ME tap at Slay Ride!

Pretzler's match was excellent, as was the entire angle surrounding it. Once Pretz sands off some of the rough edges, he'll easily be the second-best guy ever to have his gimmick.

*hack, cough* The best guy ever to have his gimmick? Retired. *wheeze* Oh, my lumbago.

Toxxic's tag match was also nice. Nothing too frilly, just a very solid story with subtleties that helped explain a win over two of the SWF's top competitors. For that, I salute him.

One of those subtleties being something that you advised me on when I asked you for your opinion. Come on Tom, be fair.