TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

... seriously?

Yes. I know. The guy uses remote control technology to play with/crash a full-sized SUV.

Apparently you know more about these photos than I do, so please explain.

Guest Vitamin X
That is not funny, and the fucks who write signs like that rank lower than the run of the mill homeless people.

Yeah I had some panhandler ask me (while I was walking in a rush with my mom to catch a movie) "Hey there, would you help contribute to the intoxication proclamation and help me get vertically challeeenged?" It's like, no, fuck you dude, I'm keeping my own cash and getting drunk with it. Get your own, you fucking cocksucker.

That's one thing I learn about going into other cities. You never give people money. It's like, why support people's bad habits, even if it's not bad substance habits, you're contributing to bad financial habits as well.

That is not funny, and the fucks who write signs like that rank lower than the run of the mill homeless people.

Yeah I had some panhandler ask me (while I was walking in a rush with my mom to catch a movie) "Hey there, would you help contribute to the intoxication proclamation and help me get vertically challeeenged?" It's like, no, fuck you dude, I'm keeping my own cash and getting drunk with it. Get your own, you fucking cocksucker.

That's one thing I learn about going into other cities. You never give people money. It's like, why support people's bad habits, even if it's not bad substance habits, you're contributing to bad financial habits as well.

The homeless in NYC are pretty passive, though. They have gotten over your "no" response long before you opened your mouth, which is more than I can say for the Chicago crowd.

depends on the kind of homeless person you get. new york also has a disproportionate amount of dangerously crazy homeless people who will yell at you for no reason.

Prob'ly not.

It's been done.

- "Ninjas killed my family, need $$$ for karate lessons!"

- "My family was kidnapped, need $$$ for ransom!"

- "Why lie? I'm buying beer!"

Lots more too.

A homeless person in Berkeley once took a bite out of pizza that I was eating and then pretty much demanded that I pay him some money. I threw some change out the door.

Guest Smues

One I liked that I saw around Mother's Day was something like "Will insult your mother in-law for food."

I was tempted to buy that guy lunch and hand him my cell phone with her number punched in.

108270_main.jpg

:( :(

Haha the Envy one pops up again.

That thing was funny the first thousand times I've seen it.

:( :(

Noah Fentz Bruiser, I just have alot of coworkers that all discovered 4chan at the same time and I get e-mailed that picture at least three times a week from different people. Then forwarded from other people from the original.

We good?

:ph34r:

In the same token, the toilet one falls in this category as well. Like any of you care.

9328730_6b05e6051206737125_m.jpg

omgf old news lame lame ugh loser.

....did i do that right?

Kill yourself.

Urgh, just drop it.

ohilarious.gif

svjenks2dl.jpg

gta-somalia.jpg

22df60a4.jpg

When I was in Toronto I saw a bum dressed as Santa Claus holding a sign that said "Need money for sleigh repairs". And there were some other clever ones too coming out of the Blue Jays game. I'll give the Toronto bums credit...they put some effort in.

NO U FIRST

This is cliche by now, but you are a fucking piece of shit. Not only of a poster, but of a human. Do us all a favor and leave the board forever. I don't visit the wrestling forums, but let me assure you, you will not be missed. There are other boards out there, stop polluting ours. I can almost predict that your reaction will be something along the lines of how you like the abuse (and if you say it as a reaction to this line, it will not be ironic), but instead of it being a coy shrug of the shoulders, it just piles onto the mountain of evidence that you are, in fact, a pathetic cunt. One look at your livejournal is enough to convince anyone. I, along with Adam, have fought your presence here from the very beginning. It's good to know that most of the board has joined our crusade (and yes, it is a religious crusade). Some may say that the board is shit enough, but if I want to clean up the chicken coop, I'm going to try to clean up the chicken coop.

I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to plead, I'm not even going to ask politely, I'm just going to tell you what I, and most of the other regulars here have told you again and again and again and again and again and again: gtfo.

NO U FIRST

This is cliche by now, but you are a fucking piece of shit. Not only of a poster, but of a human. Do us all a favor and leave the board forever. I don't visit the wrestling forums, but let me assure you, you will not be missed. There are other boards out there, stop polluting ours. I can almost predict that your reaction will be something along the lines of how you like the abuse (and if you say it as a reaction to this line, it will not be ironic), but instead of it being a coy shrug of the shoulders, it just piles onto the mountain of evidence that you are, in fact, a pathetic cunt. One look at your livejournal is enough to convince anyone. I, along with Adam, have fought your presence here from the very beginning. It's good to know that most of the board has joined our crusade (and yes, it is a religious crusade). Some may say that the board is shit enough, but if I want to clean up the chicken coop, I'm going to try to clean up the chicken coop.

I'm not going to beg, I'm not going to plead, I'm not even going to ask politely, I'm just going to tell you what I, and most of the other regulars here have told you again and again and again and again and again and again: gtfo.

Look at all them words about taiga star.

ZACK%20morris.jpg

2eova5s.jpg