TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

I want one. I was thinking some kind of non-nazi swastika involved with a fairy.

Speaking of, I saw this:

20080407rr_obamasign_500.jpg

and remembered how someone did the exact same thing to my dad's Bush/Cheney bumper sticker back in 04. I think the subtext of that is interesting.

I want one. I was thinking some kind of non-nazi swastika involved with a fairy.

Speaking of, I saw this:

20080407rr_obamasign_500.jpg

and remembered how someone did the exact same thing to my dad's Bush/Cheney bumper sticker back in 04. I think the subtext of that is interesting.

Yeah, but they didn't even do it the right way. (Assuming they were making a Nazi reference, and not some kind of Eastern good luck reference).

It is good. I'm a genuine nihilist, but I'm one of the only ones I've met who isn't 15, and also sees it as a positive. It would seriously disturb the shit out of me if there were a god. Belief in nothing is actually really comforting.

l_cbfa2c41a5265649785e9657b6138119.jpg

I know this isn't the spot for this kind of discussion, so I'm just looking for a short hand answer, but what is a Nihilist beliefs?

Nihilism (from the Latin nihil, nothing) is a philosophical position which argues that existence is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value. Nihilists generally assert some or all of the following:

- Objective morality does not exist; therefore no action is logically preferable to any other in regards to the moral value of one action over another.

- In the absence of morality, existence has no intrinsic higher meaning or goal.

- There is no reasonable proof or argument for the existence of a higher ruler or creator.

- Even if a higher ruler or creator exists, mankind has no moral obligation to worship them.

we love wiki.

4.JPG

3.JPG

i went to the site those pics are from... stopping prostitution on Main Street in Chattanooga. i have a mildly amusing story about that. after a huge fight between like eight people, i needed to take a walk before i killed someone. it was 3am. i hiked it out of the 'hood and up main street. i was stopped by FIVE different people, within the span of twenty minutes, wanting to pick me up as a whore.

the first one i was like "wtf, do i look like a 'ho?"

the second one i said that i was ready to kill and wouldn't suggest spending time with me.

the third one i told that i had already murdured someone that evening, and i would kill him next if he didn't leave me alone.

the fourth one i told that i was a cop, and i didn't want to arrest a decent looking man.

the fifth one i told i was a cop also. at the same time, my (now ex) fiancee drove past, in the opposite direction, in our '86 Caprice Classic, police car edition, painted in "hai im undercuver" white.... i told the guy "look, there's my partner now!" and i waved around like an idiot, screaming "I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!" and the dude took off all squealing his tires like. my ex asked what was up with him, and i explained, and he was amused.

come to think of it, driving around scaring johns would have been a fun nightly activity. poopy.

If you're gonna get a tramp stamp, might as well make it as trampy as possible I guess.

dunk-hunt-tramp-stamp.jpg

thong007.jpg

Not to get all Mole on y'all and assume everything's fake ... but that second one is just markers, right? If not, it's among the worst non-prison tats I've seen.

That second one looks like a vampire from Buffy/Angel. I don't know what it is about Tennessee. I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Memphis once and there were a ton of ugly black hookers. I like black chicks, but those hoes were around the same quality as the above pics.

RedBaron, I'm not sure what the story is other than the couple are friends with my friend from Illinois. I just got a notification that he commented on the pic on Facebook, and I clicked on the picture to see what the hell it was. I laughed. Not sure if you can read the comments, but here ya go:

28qz3pl.gif

QUOTE (Тайг

@ Jun 24 2008, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

4x3MIRjEBFCxSJxYPd.jpg

I'm also going to point out that this doesn't imply atheism.

For one, god being malevolent doesn't imply that he doesn't exist. I'd actually call it more likely that he would be malevolent if he did exist.