TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 2/24/hd

Leon Rodez vs. Vitamin X

I love it when shows begin with a match, e-fed or otherwise.

The whole "rhymes with topic" took me way too long to get.

CABOOSE

Man, look at that monstrocity. All the metal bolts and buckles...

COLE

WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM OUT OF...COTTON CANDY!?!

Didn't JR use that line once defending Austin?

Nice way to show how crooked the referee is. That's pretty creative, I must say.

Very good opening match. Man, I totally love when there's a story to a match, and there were two here: the bad knee and Leon fighting against his opponent AND the ref. Good job.

New New Midnight Express/Saints promos

Good and funny promos to sell the match. I really like how on both teams, both members are unique and have seperate characters. And I'm interested in what happens with Holly.

Crystal/Axel/Teddy

I'm comment since I didn't write. Nice little not-so-subtle jab on Smackdown. The crappy show deserves it.

That 70's Dude interview

Bullying Josh is fun!

Kickin' it OLD SKOOL~!!

Ugh, I feel SO white for even typing Old School. Yeah, good interview to hype the PPV, but I gotta say, I'm still not a fan of the Rock ripoff thing.

Chris Stevens/Mad Cappa vs. Crystal/Axel

Again, I didn't write, so I'll feedback.

COLE

I'm sure Axel and Crystal have a strategy.

CABOOSE

What is it, "don't hit each other?"

That got a chuckle outta me.

Good tag match. The chick-in-parel was a great segment. I think I would have liked the match go a bit longer in between the hot tag and the finish because Axel was barely in the match. Good match notwithstanding.

GM's Office

RODEZ

You might wanna hire some new referees then. The ones we have now fall down too easily.

JOSIE

:D

Maybe this segment should have gone before the tag match, since it was mentioned during that match that Steven's has a title shot. Ah well. The segment served its purpose with some funny lines in there.

Holly/Ned

Whoa, that was some mature comedy. We aren't a PG 13 show anymore kids! The pea-sized brain was cute.

Love Doctors

Uh-oh! This is what we call, wait for it, FORESHADOWING!

ARN ANDERSON~!

HA! Anderson is such a bad ass that all four men obey him. Greatness all around.

Josie/Jasmine

I always endorse that douchbag getting hurt. Let's make it a weekly thing, hm?

Hoff

What is this, a travel agency commercial?

Who has a kitten? What a softie Hoff is!

CABOOSE

Nauseating.

Yeah.

I'm just playing. Good little promo to show Hoff's growing legacy, sorta speak.

Whatever that was...

Cole getting hit by a mallot is gold. We should make this a weekly thing too!

Drek

I like how different this and Hoff's buildup is. Even in their preparing for the match, they are both still very different. Good stuff.

Leon/Chris/Jumbo

Went from comedy to drama JUST LIKE THAT! The comedy part was very reminisant of Dr. Evil's "Zip it" from Austin Powers. Anywho, nice to see Steven's prove Leon's point and be shameless about it.

Main Event

The Dude eerily reminds me of a indy wrestler around here named Disco Fury, except bigger.

OMG~! Calvin!

The main event served it's purpose. Is Brock here for good. or is he only making special appearances?

Guest Failed Mascot

HSJ said he doesn't care about Brock Ausstin anymore when I asked to use him so I guess only a special thing? Of course if worse comes to worse and we still need faces I could do a couple things with him just to make him a legit face for people to use in the future.

Really good opening match. I loved the way the removing of the kneebrace at the beginning played a factor in the match. Having recently watched matches involving Arn Anderson and the Midnight Express, I'm starting to appreciate the aspects of working over a body part. It's sometime I really never noticed until the last few days. I've been trying to incorporate that into Black T and the NNMX's offense, but I'm sure that'll go down the tubes when it comes time to write. Good use of referee Thomas Rodriguez. It was handled very well.

The back-to-back promos involving The Saints and New New Midnight Express weren't written that way originally. I didn't know what to do to further their feud, and I didn't want to have them do the usual "fueding teams brawl" gimmick, so I went with the promos. But when I talked to Patty about an idea I had for Narcissistic Ned and Holly-Wood, I went ahead and decided to make the promos "pre-taped", giving the segment an old school-type of feel using the 5-4-3-2-1 gimmick from Papacita's Zero Hour logo, and run with the Ned-Holly segment this week instead of next.

Fun interaction between Axel and Crystal. I'm usually one who doesn't enjoy "love" angles, but this one has been pretty good. Abosolutely loved Teddy Long's appearance. I said it when Hoff used the Macho Man, but reading the way guys who have their own unquie way of talking is much funnier than actually hearing them speak, if that makes sense.

I didn't get a chance to read the Stevens/Cappa-Axel/Crystal tag match because the page stretched. Though I'm sure it was a fine effort.

The Josie/Rodez segment did its job. God, that doesn't make much sense. But I'm typing this at 12:01 in the morning. And I'm leaving feedback, even if it's short and crappy.

Over the last few months the "invisible camera" on wrestling programs (i.e. WWE and TNA) have been bothering more and more. You know, guys explaining their plans right in front of the camera, etc.? Now when I write promos that don't happen in the ring, on the interview stage or backstage position, I come up with a way to explain the camera. With the Ned/Holly segment it was clear Ned was the one who let the camera in, even going as far as saying the cameraman would be thrown out if guys got wild.

Eskimo brought this up last week, and it's true, that the NNMX haven't really talked much since debuting. It's either been Cornette (who interview style I'm still trying to nail) or a quick line here or there. I'm pretty happy with the segment, which Patty helped out, even if it was just Holly sucking on the hot dog. My mind normally blanks when I sit down to type (I actually come up with better promos before I go to sleep, lol) but once I start feeling it (corny, I know) I'm feeling it. And I was feeling it. Thought there were some good lines.

The Docs are a prime example of what can go wrong when you get too much too soon.

Eskimo goes back-to-back this week! I added a few pieces of dialogue, and I must say this was by far my favorite: "Get that straight. Do it again and some heads are gonna roll. And I don't mean Roe vs. Wade. I mean off your heads." I can hear Arn saying that in my head. Chills, I tell ya. Chills.

I honestly have no idea who Ryan Cabrera is, although I know I caught him on either Access Hollywood or E.T. once, so I have no idea how to react to that segment. Teenyboppers getting beat up is good...I guess.

Enjoyed Hoff's promo. I've always been a fan for those types of interviews. It gives that match something special, you know.

Liked this line from Joise talking with Cole: "...first-ever robotic sexual harassment"

I'll read the rest of the show tomorrow. I wanted to get some feedback in tonight/this morning because I still need to write the NNMX/Holly vs. Saints/J.C. match and I'm not sure when I'd be able to read the show if I don't match the match first.

Edited by Tony149

I don't think I've ever done a segment by segment feedback of hD~! before. Well, there's a first time for everything. Here we go:

-First off, I have to say that King Cucaracha did a helluva job writing that X-Division Title match. He got Vitamin X and Thomas Rodriguez down perfectly. Mad props, yo. If Vitamin X, the actual poster, still wrote for the OAOAST, and still liked wrestling, he would have said the same thing. It was a great match. It did a great job showing the biased officiating by Rodriguez, and great psychology, with how X took advantage of Rodez's weak knee. Just a great, great job all around. I loved it. Way to go, KC. You get a thumbs up from me.

-Good promo by Jim Cornette and The Saints. It did a good job hyping up the Zero Hour match. It reminded me of alot of old-school WWF and WCW promos, the fact that it took place in front of a roll of lockers. It was a nice throwback to the old days. The whole analogy with the puppy was funny.

-Good promo by The New New Midnight Express also. Doing it in a private raquetball court was a nice idea. It did a good job hyping up the 6-Person Tag Team Match. I laughed at Ned saying they were going to party like it was 1999 even though it's 2005.

-That was a pretty funny segment between Axel and Teddy Long. The fact that the whole segment was pretty much designed to take a shot at SmackDown! makes it even better. I like it when the OAOAST takes subtle, and not too subtle shots at WWE. It reminds me of the days when the WWF and WCW would insult each other. Man, do I miss the Monday Night Wars. Man, do I miss the days of actual competition. Oh, and Adam got Teddy Long's speech pattern down perfectly. I can just imagine Teddy Long saying that. And Cole was right, the Bradshaw/John Cena match at WrestleMania 21 is going to kind of blow.

-Like I said in the booking thread, anybody who wants to use the "Kickin' It OLD SKOOL~!!!" segment is allowed to whenever they want. I wrote the segment with the intention of making it a regular part of HeldDOWN~!. Something that can be use if you don't feel like doing a promo in the ring or on the interview stage. I loved it back in the 80's and early 90s when the WWF wrestlers used to do promos in front of a blue screen with their name and something relating to their character inserted onto it. Just a wrestler, or wrestlers and a camera, I miss those days. I'd love it if it were done more often on HeldDOWN~!.

-Good tag match between Axel and Crystal vs. Mad Cappa and Chris Stevens. I am enjoying Cappa's heel character and the Axel/Crystal storyline.

COLE

Axel looks the happiest I've seen him...maybe ever.

CABOOSE

What about when Coach gives him the anal love?

COACH

I'm a catcher!

COLE

Okay, we have officially crossed the line.

CABOOSE

I forgot, sorry.

COLE

It's okay.

CABOOSE

No, I mean I forgot that YOU'RE the pitcher, Cole. HA!

COLE

Unbelievable.

CABOOSE

That was great. I sense that this Axel/Crystal relationship isn't going to last forever. It just seems like these two will split up soon. Of course I could be wrong, and this relationship will continue to be written about for months and months. Whatever the case maybe, I am liking the storyline, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

-Good segment with Josie, Jasmine, and Rodez. Rodez hitting on Jasmine was great, as was him inviting Josie and Jasmine to join him in the shower. Leon's line about the referee's falling easily was funny.

-I enjoyed that Ned and Holly-Wood segment. Nice touch mentioning the cameraman being there, making it seem a little realistic (well as realistic as you can get for a e-fed). I'm not as annoyed with the "invisible cameraman" as Tony is, but I do admit, sometimes it'd be nice if the wrestlers mention that someone is filming their interaction backstage, and not act like he doesn't exist. I thought it was hilarious when Holly-Wood was telling Ned to take her now, and when Jivin' JR came and ate all the food like a pig. And when Holly said what she said about ripping Cornette's balls off his sack, boiling them in hot water, and feeding it to her pussy, I think that part would be censored on T.V. That's reason alone for HeldDOWN~! to get a TV-MA rating right there! JR yelling "HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH! HELL YEAH!" while shitting was the best part. Great segment all around.

-Okay segment with The Love Doctors hyping up their HI-YAH Tag Title match at Zero Hour.

-Awesome segment with Arn Anderson, Black T, and GPX. It really made the Anderson Cup seem important, and something worth fighting for. Whoever wrote that segment got Arn Anderson down right. I'd imagine that's how Arn would act, especially when he insulted Black T. I also like how The Global Party Exchange showed a serious side, not saying anything and not smiling, but just staring at Black T. To me, that's another sign of an impending heel turn from GPX. I don't know why, but it sorta reminds me of when Jericho turned heel back in 2001. He became more serious, more determined, and that soon morphed into him turning heel. I think that's what is happening with GPX. They are slowly transforming from the happy-go-lucky, cocky, but loveable frat boys to serious, determined pro wrestlers, and that will soon lead to them going full blown heels. If this will end up happening, then good job, slowly building up the heel turn. I like it. Arn saying "I. Said. Shake." was great.

-I LOVED that Josie/Jasmine/Ryan Cabrera segment. That was just hilarious. I know who Ryan Cabrera is, so that made the segment even better, since I don't like that guy at all, and I think his songs suck. I only watch that new video of his, "True", because that hot chick from the show, Summerland, is in it. I was disappointed that Skye Sweetnam had to tour with him last year. Even though I LOVE Skye Sweetnam, there was NO way I was going to sit through a Ryan Cabrera concert just to see her. She wasn't enough to make me sit through that crap. Anyway, it was a very funny segment with Jasmine destroying the guitar and then macing Ryan. I liked it that the macing continue off camera, that somehow made it funnier, only hearing Ryan Cabrera screaming. Just an awesome, awesome segment. I loved it.

-Great segment with Hoff. It really made the upcoming World Title Match at Zero Hour seem very important, probably the most important match in Hoff's life. It sorta reminded me of those vignettes that aired before WrestleMania XII with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. At first, I thought that Drek would win the Zero Hour match, so that he can head to a face vs. heel showdown against Axel at AngleMania IV, but damnit, the buildup has been SO good, that I'm really starting to doubt that. This segment just furthered my doubt of an Axel/Drek match at AngleMania. Maybe Hoff WILL win this Sunday at Zero Hour. Who knows? One thing's for sure, I can't wait for this match. I am really looking forward it. One thing though: playing with a kitten?! Hoff, dude, former OAOAST World Champions don't play with kittens! You've just softened your image, man. Dude, just...dude. :D

-Cute little segment with K.U.R.T. and Michael Cole. What does K.U.R.T. stand for anyway? I never found out. Warren Peace appearing out of nowhere, and then quickly disappearing was funny, and that's how I think he should be used. Just have him show up randomly out of nowhere, and then disappear seconds later. The segment was a little cartoonish, but I like cartoonish things, so I was okay with it. That line about the first robotic sexual harrasment law suit was great, and shows that Phenom has an odd imagination, which is good since that leads to creativity.

-Great promo from Drek Stone. Like I said, the buildup has been so good that, at first, I thought Drek winning was forgone conclusion, but now I doubt that. Either Hoff or Drek can win this match, and that's a good thing that I have no idea who will win this thing. Kudos to both Hoff and New York Untouchable for the great buildup to this match. I am PUMPED to read it this Sunday. It should be a helluva match. [Cheap Plug]Oh, and since Drek was standing infront of a blue screen, this could have been a perfect time to use the "Kickin' It OLD SKOOL~!!!" segment. [/Cheap Plug]

-I'm disappointed that Papacita didn't send in the PRL/Lindsay/Tina/Panther tag team match or his promo. I was looking forward to reading it. Oh well, good thing I wrote my promo this week or else there wouldn't be any hype for the PR/Panther match at Zero Hour. Still, I would have liked to read the tag match and promo.

-Nice job to whoever wrote the pay-per-view rundown. We need to have those every month. Pretty good rundown segment.

-I liked the Rodez/Chris Stevens/Jumbo segment. It's kind of hard to hype up a match that was made 4 days before the show, but KC did a good job with the time he has. I liked the part when Leon kept saying "Sneak" in the same way Dr. Evil said "Zip It!" in the Austin Powers films. That was my favorite part of the whole segment. But I did enjoy the beatdown Jumbo and Chris did to Rodez. Did a good job building up to the match at Zero Hour with the short time between now and Zero Hour.

-Good match between The 70's Dude and Brock Ausstin. Add me to the list of people who are enjoying The 70's Dude. At first, I thought it was going to be a total comedy character, but Failed Mascot has done a good job in making Dude into a serious, legitimate wrestler, who is also an asshole, but funny too. Even though there is a little bit of Dude Love in The 70's Dude, Failed Mascot has added his own "flavor" into it, so that it doesn't come off like a total carbon copy of Dude Love. I also like how Mascot writes his matches in italics, but he keeps the commentary in the regular TSM font. That little detail makes him stand out when you're reading the shows. You can tell it was him who wrote it, just by reading the action in italics. To me, the most "unique" writers in the OAOAST are Patty O' Green, Failed Mascot, and Phemon. By "unique" I mean that their writing styles are different from the rest of us, and therefore tend to stand out more. That's not to say that the rest of the OAOAST writers are bad, far from it, but the way Patty, Phemon, and Mascot write their segments, are very different from how everyone else writes their stuff. I think all the OAOAST writers are great, these three just happen to have different styles.

I was beginning to wonder where the hell Calvin Czechstein was, and I thought that Chuck Woolery had left the OAOAST, but I'm glad he's back, since I enjoy the Calvin Szechstein character, and am looking forward to his run as a babyface. I was suprised that he destroyed Dude's van using a school bus. That's certainly an interesting vechicle to use in destroying something. Although if he destroyed the van using the Patridge Family bus, then that would have made it 1,000,000 times better. There would be something funny, and demented about the Patridge Family bus being used for destruction puproses, and it would be related somehow to The 70's Dude's character. But it's too late to change it now, still it was a cool segment, and I look forward to the Calvin/Dude match-up at Zero Hour. That should be very good. I just hope Chuck isn't leaving the OAOAST.

So overall, it was another great show, the 430,589th great show in a roll. I enjoyed all of it, and I can't wait till Zero Hour this Sunday.

Thumbs Up!

Damn, this took a while to write. I started this at 3:00 and it's 4:35 when I send this in! My God. How do you detailed segment by segment feedback-ers do this every week? I applaud you. My fingers hurt now, so I'll stop....here.

Okay, first real feedback I've given for some time, so here it goes.

- Of course, it's so much easier when you have an awesome match opening the show. :P

- Cornette's one of my favourite wrestling personalities...like, ever, so it's always cool seeing him on the show. Very heated little promo to hype the 6 Man Tag which suddenly seems so much more important. Never heard Corny quite so foul mouthed, but it's all good here. It was also nice to see Ned and Simon stepping out from Cornette's shadow in their promo.

Holly, I want you to know we're gonna celebrate our victory at Zero Hour at a 5-star hotel so I can squirt my honey on your buns.

That took me completely off guard and now, I have Pepsi on my screen. Ned could be a great character solo-wise judging from this.

- Sexual tension with Axel and Crystal. Aww. Almost wretch-worthy. :P And Theodore Long!! HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!! Man, that was totally out of nowhere, but great.

- Nice to see another side to The Dude.

- TPR with a heated little hype promo. Very nice, if ya smell what I'm cookin'.

- Main event in the middle of the show? How odd. As for the giving away of my match, no problemo...just assume that Triple C heard before Rodez did. Yeah. That'll do. I smell another love-in here. Nice little tag match with Crystal making a good face in peril. Ending seemed a little abrupt, until you realise Axel's the #1 Contender and should be running through people like that. And, more love-in-ing. Jeez, get a room.

- Yay for me again.

-

JR

By the way, I watch the O.C. now. Do you think I'm cool now that I watch a popular TV show?

HOLLY

No.

I know SOMEBODY on this board who felt THAT lowblow. HI-YO~! Uhm, anyway, again Ned proves to be a great little character, for fun, and we get the fun that is Jivin' JR. Bah gawd.

- Love Doctors do stuff. Nice to see the hype continuing.

- Speaking of which...using Arn Anderson makes a simple little hype segment that bit more special. Showing how much all this means to Zero Hour by having them cut out the funny business was a very smart touch.

- I have no idea who Cabrera is, but seeing (presumably) geeky people getting destroyed.

- Hoff's stuff was a unique way of hyping the Zero Hour match. It was like the ultimate in cheap face heat seeking, yet it didn't make him seem desperate for it. Well, too desperate. I mean, come on. A kitten!?! At least when Axel's cuddling up to Crystal, you think 'Well, at least he's getting some pussy, that makes him a man'. But for Hoff, it's more 'Well, he's holding a pussy...he should get out more.

- Odd little DoC stuff. But Michael Cole kicking robot BUTT? BAM baby, that's what I like!

- Drek is such a bad-ass character that he works as World Champion. You don't get the sense of a stereotypical Italian mafia guy...but at the same time, you kinda remember he's a gangster esque tough guy. Because he sounds like one.

- Ooh, more stuff from me.

- And the main event with the Dude selflessly jobbing himself out is very nice, as is the return of Calvin Whatshisname. :P It's a little cheesy, but you know...in a good way. Like the whole 70's Dude gimmick, which is a lot of fun.

Damn MST3K, that’s some long feedback

Enjoyable show from what I read

I already told Tony what I thought about his skits. Good work.

I swear I don’t remember Brock Ausstin even though I’ve been here for two years. Anywho, I was outright shocked that he beat The Dude. But good way to build up the feud with Calvin heading into the ppv

Hoff’s segment was nice, Josh Matthews showing off those broadcast journalist skillz! It reminded me of something I might see on SportsCenter or whatever its called.

I’ll leave more detailed feedback for 0 hour. Promise!

My segment is now added in, featuring the returning mystery team, the match, and a match made for Zero Hour. All fairly important developments.

FYI, the returning team is around for the long haul. Bios, explanations, movesets, and all that jazz will follow this weekend, but they are a part of our active tag roster.

I Was woreis it wuld be rtoo sweet BUT,. what I;m doing is tying tro show Hoff's human siode. I don't want wim to be this big monested danks. YEAH~! so bear with/ More fedback ltrt

To me, the most "unique" writers in the OAOAST are Patty O' Green, Failed Mascot, and Phemon. By "unique" I mean that their writing styles are different from the rest of us, and therefore tend to stand out more.

I just noticed this! I hope you meant unique as in good!

I always thought Tony had a unique writing style.

I'd have to fgo witn Ton ad well, adn FM. Patyt is a GREAST writer, his style ios im,il;a to some but he's very creative and as UI have said before, wel-spoeken.

Hionestly, I don;t thjink you NEED to be f\different as long as you'r good, see NYU KVC Adam Casll et al.

thatts the wrong screennmame.

its oaoast hoff.

what a drunk hoff is. it's unacceptable, ujn kno>?

I would if I could, but I'm getting ready to go to dinner/breakfast. Sorry!

breakfats?

Anyway, feedback.

- Very nice opening match. I'm really getting into Rodez/ character,and he has thus far proved that he could potentially surpass guy slike AJ and Ragdoll in the ranks of the best X Champions ever. He's doing a top job.

- I've been following this NNMX-Saints feud also, and it has been a very entertaining one, especially with the Hollywood/Saints interaction. I'll be interested to see where this goes on Sunday, and if the feud continues into AngleMania.

- OMG PARODYING SMACKDOWN!

- I like how the Dude was played up to be 'rattled' by his match against Brock later, as he was always going to be in for a hard fight. Shows a more serious, human side of the dude.

- The usual cintilating speech from PRL and Popick, and I'm enjoying this Panther-PRL feud as well. I've always been a Panther mark, so I'm hoping that he keeps on this roll for a while.

- Good stuff by Hoff in the tag, as we were both busy guys this week.

- Funny segment with Rodez and Josie/Jasmine. Rodez had better watch out though, because storyline continuity says that Jasmine is still with Ragdoll.... :o

- classic stuff with Ned, Holly and J.R, ut I do not want the mental image of JR taking a shit, kplzthx.

- Very interesting Love Doctors segment, followed by a good guest appearance by Double A and COMEDY~! by Jose and Jasmine.

- Hmmmm, No Way Out was in Pittsburgh and Kurt Angle lost to Cena, Zero Hour's in Minnesota, so does that automatically jinx Hoff? Or DOES IT?

- I like that Josie's bringing in HI-YAH talent, as she was the head of the HI-YAH Rat Pack (which was, if anyone's forgotten, the name of Ragdoll's group one year ago that included himself and TNT, Tyler Bridges and TJ Burns - Jasmine's brother).... um, huh? Josie's putting her position as GM on the line? Never saw that one coming! Should be a hell of a time Sunday.

- interesting little segment with K.U.R.T and Cole. I wonder where its going...

-I was waiting for the Champ to make an appearance, and I'm glad he did, as this was an awesome promo. This Drek-Hoff feud has taken a more personal turn in the last few weeks, and I love it, as its one of those matches you can't predict.

- Good preiview of ZH. This is a really god buildup for Mania, and I know its going to be one hell of a show Sunday. Trust me, I'm Australian.

- Ooooooooooh, Rodez versus Stevens this Sunday on PAY PER VIEW! I think Rodez' reign could be in jeopardy.

- Wow. Calvin's a face? I like it, and I like the new attitude, more serious and less endorsed. Should make for a good time in the coming weeks.

I'm proud to be the only sober one out of me, Bobby and Hoff.

Clip of the conversation between me and Hoff last night, just to take this feedback thread further off-track:

NY Italian 412 (3:05:45 AM): i wish adam was online so i could tell him he wsd gay and stuff

Rikishi Hoffu (3:05:53 AM): YT EAH!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:05:55 AM): dud.

NY Italian 412 (3:06:00 AM): and then we could be like

NY Italian 412 (3:06:02 AM): NO WAIRT!!!

NY Italian 412 (3:06:07 AM): UR PUNKED AMADAM!!!!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:07 AM): :-D

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:10 AM): HAHAHAHA

NY Italian 412 (3:06:10 AM): HAHAHAHAAH!!!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:14 AM): ashton kuthece

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:17 AM): 's

NY Italian 412 (3:06:18 AM): yeah son

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:18 AM): 'd

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:22 AM): "son"

NY Italian 412 (3:06:22 AM): And we can terick him again

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:25 AM): ok DAD

NY Italian 412 (3:06:27 AM): ittd mbe hilarious!!!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:29 AM): who is yunge tyhen me

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:31 AM): bichj

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:34 AM): not agauibn

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:36 AM): well yeh AGAIBN

NY Italian 412 (3:06:39 AM): yes!!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:39 AM): but not ritew no

NY Italian 412 (3:06:42 AM): Ima do it right now

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:42 AM): layet

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:44 AM): nO!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:46 AM): go for ti

NY Italian 412 (3:06:49 AM): Cause is post real intelligently like

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:49 AM): :-X:-D

Rikishi Hoffu (3:06:51 AM): HA

NY Italian 412 (3:06:58 AM): SUBJECR: LET"S PRANK ADAM GUYS HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Rikishi Hoffu (3:07:10 AM): doit

NY Italian 412 (3:08:27 AM): nah

Rikishi Hoffu (3:08:45 AM): boo

I WILL leave feedback eventually though.....promise.

^^^ Your Zero Hour main eventers ladies and gentlemen.

Classic. And Rikishi Hoffu? ARE YOU INSANE MAN?

Sign in to follow this